Let’s me and you draw the iongest picture in the world.
怎么样
What do you think?
好了
Okay.
我要画咱们家 画哈维的家
I’m gonna draw our house, and then I’m gonna draw Howie’s house…
画学校 画胡德山
And school and mount Hood…
画我能看见的所有的东西
And everything else as far as I can see.
老爸
Daddy?
我觉得你比世界上任何人画的都好
I think you draw better than anybody in the whole world.
谢谢你 淘气鬼
Oh. well, thank you, pickle.
你知道吗 我以前是学艺术的
You know, I studied art back in the day, as they say.
发生了什么事
What happened?.
你也收到了糟糕的成绩单吗
Did you get a bad report card?.
没有
No.
碧祖丝出生了
Beezus came along.
然后我找了份最好的工作 你不知道吧
Then I took the best job I could, and before you know it…
我过去是副总裁
I was a vice president.
-然后我就出生了吗 -是的
– Then I came along?. – Yep. that’s right.
然后是罗贝塔
And then Roberta.
但我不后悔 你们让我的生活变的丰富多彩
But I wouldn’t change a thing. You girls make my life very colorful.
碧祖丝
Hi. hey, Beezus.
-想走回家吗 -当然
– Wanna walk home?. – Sure.
太好了
Cool.
你啊
Oh, man.
咱们小时候 我觉得你♥爸♥就像…
When we were kids, I thought your dad was, like,
就像利凯特街的国王
The king of lckitat street.
你还记得在我家后院找东西吃的大猩猩吗
Do you remember that gorilla hunt in my backyard…
它弄的我们不得不在帐篷里
When he made us set up the tents and wait there all night…
与香蕉和蝴蝶待了一晚上
With bananas and butterfly nets?.
最后你还搞的满头发香蕉
You ended up with mashed bananas in your hair.
我搞的满身都是野葛
I had poison ivy all over me.
但那也是
But it was also-
-那个夏天我们最快乐的时光 -同意
– the best time we had that whole summer. – Hands down.
是啊 可他不像以前那么有趣了
Yeah, well, he’s not as funny these days.
为什么 出什么事了
Why?. What’s going on?.
几周前 他失业了
He lost his job a few weeks ago…
为了不让我们担心 他装的满不在乎
And he acts like he’s not worried, for our sake,
但我看得出他很烦恼
but I can tell he is.
他应该烦恼
And he should be.
如果他找了份自己不喜欢的工作怎么办
What if he doesn’t get something that he likes?.
如果他为了我们 找一份
What if he has to settle for something that he hates…
他讨厌的工作怎么办
Because of… us?.
碧祖丝 这是很大件事
Beezus, that’s a big deal.
-你为什么不告诉我 -我不知道
– Why didn’t you tell me?. – I don’t know.
我不知道 有时咱们之间的感觉很不同
I don’t know. Sometimes… things feel different between us.
不像以前那样能随意和你交谈 知道吗
Like it’s not as easy to talk to you as it used to be, you know?.
是啊 我猜 是有一点
Yeah. yeah, I guess. A iittle.
-我不是不想和你说话 -不用解释 我明白
– It’s not that I don’t want to talk to you… – No, no. I get you.
-只是感觉不一样了 -不一样了
– It’s just very different. – Different.
是啊
Exactly.
天呐
Oh, gosh.
谢谢
Thank you.
你应该把扣子扣上
You should probably button that.
是啊 很高兴有些事永远不会改变
Yeah. It’s good to know some things never change.
因为我的上一次演讲不太好
Since my last report had some holes in it…
敏查老师让我从做一次
Mrs. Meacham gave me a do-over.
所以请让我向你们展示
So, may I present to you…
世界上最长的画卷
The iongest picture in the world.
不好意思 那些欧洲教堂里的画呢
Excuse me, but what about the paintings in those big churches in Europe?
我的意思是 难道那些不长吗
I mean, aren’t they longer?.
长啊 但那是欧洲
Yeah, but that’s Europe.
我可是在说整个世界
I mean, I ‘m talkin’ about the whole world.
苏珊 你可以一会再评论
Susan, you may save your comments for later.
蕾蒙娜 继续吧
Ramona, go ahead.
这是我爸爸和我一起画的
My dad made this with me.
他年轻的时候 本可以选择成为一个艺术家
He could have been an artist when he was younger…
但他选择了当我爸爸
But he decided to be my dad.
他还教我怎么画 这说明他很有耐心
And he’s teaching me how to draw, too, which means he’s patient.
P-a-t-i-e-n-t
P-a-t-i-e-n-t?
你们真的需要近点看 所以请过来欣赏吧
But you really need to see it close up, so come and enjoy the view.
谁能在画上看见自己
Who can see themselves in here?.
“寻找波特兰的公主”
Uh, “Looking for a princess in portland”?.
贴上商标 他们会找我的
Branding. They’ eat it up.
是吗
Yeah?.
他们看到这个才会
Well, wait till they see this.
每个公主都需要一些闪光点
Every princess needs a iittle sparkle.
把这个混在一起
Just mix this up.
咱们有三个女儿 咱们得现实点
We have three little girls. We have to be realistic.
-我不能再等10年了 -那解决不了问题
– I can ‘t wait another 10 years of my life. – It’s not settling!
孩子们怎么办 她们要上学 咱们还得还贷款
But what about the kids? They’ve got school, we got the mortgage.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
等等
Wait!
好了 黏黏剔剔
Okay there, sticky Picky.
我知道你老了 可今晚这是我的床 走吧
I know you’re old and creaky, too, but this is my bed tonight. Come on.
好吗 走吧 走吧
Okay? Come on. Come on.
好孩子
Good man.
老爸 是挑挑剔剔
Dad, it’s picky Picky.
爸爸 你会和妈妈离婚吗
Dad, are you and mom getting a divorce?
不会
No.
这只是晚间暂停时间
This is like a time-out for the night.
明天早上我们会和好如初
Come on. We’ both be happily married in the morning.
-去睡觉吧 -好
– Mwah! go to bed. – Okay.
老爸 别担心
Dad, don’t worry.
一切都会好起来的
Things are gonna change for us.
我有个计划
I have a plan.
现在我担心了
Now I am worried.
看啊 妈妈 是冰激凌人
Look, mom! It’s the ice cream man!
寻找公主 皇家花生酱今日试镜
你确信你想参加吗
Hey. you sure this is what you want?.
-多谢你开车送我 坎普先生 -不客气
– Thanks for the ride, Mr. Kemp. – No problem.
如果你愿意 你可以叫我荷伯特
You know, you are allowed to call me Hobart if you want.
谢谢 坎普先生 咱们只是生意关系
No, Thank you, Mr. Kemp. This is strictly a business relationship.
-好吧 -说的好
– Okay. – Wow! Good for you.
-是啊 -至少还有一个人能克制自己
– Right. – At least one of us is showing a little restraint.
-祝你好运 超级明星 -好的
– Break a leg, superstar. – Okay.
下一位是 露比·赫许
Next is Ruby Hirsch.
苏珊
Hey, Susan.
你看上去真棒
Wow. You look great.
你好 蕾蒙娜
Hello, Ramona.
苏珊 公主怎么能不带王冠呢
Susan! How could you be a princess without your tiara?.
-你好 柯什纳太太 -你好 蕾蒙娜
– Hi, Mrs. Kushner. – Hello, Ramona.
好了 咱们走吧 这样就漂亮了
Okay. let’s go. That looks beautiful.
抱歉 碧姨 我需要个王冠
Excuse me! Aunt Bea, I need a tiara!
开这辆车可得鼓足勇气呀
It takes a real man to be able to drive around in this.
对了 我和我的出版商谈过了
Oh, by the way, I talked to my publisher.
他在安克雷奇给我找了个公♥寓♥
He found me an apartment in Anchorage.
很宽敞 而且窗外风景很美
Very spacious. Got great views.
卧室是双人的
Room for two.
好吧
Well.
也许你能找头北极熊抱着
Maybe you can find a nice polar bear to cuddle up with.
阿♥拉♥斯加很好玩的 碧
Eh, Alaska could be fun, Bea.
那是为数不多的美丽边境 你也知道吧
I mean, it is still the last great frontier. You know that, right?.
而且 只需要承担两年的义务
Plus, it’s only a two-year commitment.
你以前可从不承担义务
Commitment was never your thing.
好吧 那不公平
Okay. Now, that’s just not fair.
碧 你得给我个机会 拜托了
Bea, you’ve gotta give me a chance here. Come on.
我花了10年的时间环游世界
I’ve been traveling the world for over 10
就是想把你忘掉
years trying to get you out of my head.
-可你知道吗 -什么
– And you know what?. – What?.
我做不到
It ain’t workin’.
我回来并不是为了这吉普车 而是为了你
I didn’t come here for this stupid jeep. I came here for you.
和我一起走吧
Come with me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!