Home 喜剧电影 蕾蒙娜和姐姐(2010)

蕾蒙娜和姐姐(2010)

0
蕾蒙娜和姐姐(2010)

下一个是…
Next is…
蕾蒙娜·昆比
Ramona Quimby.
上帝啊 那是你的王冠吗
My goodness. That’s quite the tiara you have there.
是我在停车场设计的
I designed it in the parking lot.
好吧 告诉我 你为什么来
So tell me, why are you here today?.
因为我爸爸告诉我 商业广♥告♥都是骗人的
‘Cause my dad says that commercials are the racket to be in.
转个圈
Hmm. Twirl.
转个圈
Twirl.
好了 谢谢 蕾蒙娜
Okay. Thank you, Ramona.
别动
Don’t move.
芒刺做成的王冠
A tiara made of burrs?
在我摔进那该死的三明治之前
It would have worked, dad,
一切都挺顺利
until I fell into their stupid sandwich.
三明治
Sandwich?
-我不问了 -你剪得太快了
– I won’t even ask. – ow! You’re doing it too fast!
因为我晚了 蕾蒙娜 要迟到了
‘Cause I’m iate, Ramona. Very late.
抱歉
Sorry.
看上去怎么样 是不是很时髦
How’s it look? Kinda trendy?
是啊 这也算一种时髦吧
Oh. Yes, well, that’s one way of putting it.
听好了 女士们
Listen up, ladies.
我要开两个小时的车 才能到面试的地方
I got a two-hour drive to get to this interview…
所以在你们妈妈回来前 你们要照顾家里
So I need you to be responsible till your mom gets home.
你们有她办公室的电♥话♥ 如果有麻烦…
You have her number at the office if there’s a problem…
但要记住 她压力很大 所以不要打架
But remember, she ‘s under a lot of stress, so no fighting, okay?
碧祖丝你来管家 婴儿监护器
Beezus, you’re in charge. Baby monitor.
为什么总是她管家
How come she ‘s always in charge?
你没看见你的头发吗
Um, have you seen your hair lately?.
想想你会把房♥子弄成什么样吧
Imagine what you’d do to our house.
你们要听话 特别是你
Just try to be good… especially you.
再见
Bye!
特别是你
“Especially you. ”
蕾蒙娜 我可不觉得你做顿晚饭
Ramona, I don’t think making dinner
就能让妈妈忽视你的头发
is gonna distract mom from your hair.
值得一试
It’s worth a shot.
昆比家 你好 亨利
Quimby residence. Oh, hi, Henry.
我不确定碧祖丝是不是可以接电♥话♥
I’m not sure if Beezus is available.
-给我电♥话♥ 住口 给我 -她可能在浴室
– Give it to me! Stop! Give it to me! – She could be in the bathroom.
-滚开 混♥蛋♥ -等等 你刚才说什么
– Go away, you jerk! – Wait. what did you say?.
不 没说你 亨利
No, not you, Henry!
你开了扬声器 坏蛋
You put him on speaker, doofus!
-我是碧祖丝 我爱亨利 -闭嘴
– I’m Beezus! I love Henry! – Shut up!
我是不是该过会再打
Should I call back later?.
不用 我需要你
No! I want you!
我的意思是 我想现在和你说话
I mean, I wanna talk to you right now,
所以不用挂
so now is a good time!
-好的 -下去
– Okay. – Get off!
我的热狗酥
My hot dog souffle!
住手
Stop!
蕾蒙娜
Ramona!
蕾蒙娜 躲开
Ramona, move!
停下 住手 把它扔掉
Stop! stop that! Drop it!
-不 -我说了 把它扔掉
– No! – I said, drop it!
你总是不知悔改 是不是
You will never change, will you?.
有那么一会 我还以为你真的长大了
For a moment there, I actually thought that you were maturing…
可你一直是个小讨厌
But you will always be a little pest!
-我去看看她 -不 不用了
– I’ go get her. – No! Just stop!
什么也别管了
Stop touching everything!
只要是你插手的事情 总会变糟
Everything that you touch you mess up…
包括我的爱情生活
Including my love life.
你有爱情生活了吗
You have a love life?
去喂你的猫吧 别来烦我
Just feed the cat and leave me alone!

Uh, hello?.
好了 我现在要挂了
Okay. I’m gonna hang up now.
挑挑剔剔
Picky picky?.
该吃晚餐了
It’s dinnertime.
来吧
Come on.
咱们来聊聊
Let’s talk.
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒 小懒猫
Wake up, lazy bum.
碧祖丝
Beezus!
碧祖丝
Beezus?
我本以为他在睡觉 可不是
I thought he was asleep, but he’s not.
又怎么了
What now?.
他死了
He’s dead.
挑挑剔剔死了
Picky picky’s dead.
别担心 妈妈快回来了 她知道该怎么办
Don’t worry. Mom will be home soon. She’ know what to do.
不 还记得爸爸说的话吗
No. Remember what dad said?.
我们现在不能再给妈妈添麻烦了
We can’t make any trouble for mom now.
好的
Okay.
他在咱们之前 就是昆比家的一员了 碧祖丝
He was a Quimby before we were, Beezus.
挑挑剔剔 16岁 一只好猫
挑挑剔剔
Picky picky…
我希望你有九条命
I hope you have nine lives.
也许明天
And maybe tomorrow…
你可以醒来去当别人家的猫
You can wake up as somebody else’s cat…
开始新的生命
Start a new life.
我希望他们能时不时的喂你甜瓜皮
I really hope they feed you melon rind sometimes.
我知道你喜欢吃
I know you like that.
我觉得有件事很重要…
I think it’s important…
你知道的…
That you know…
爸爸是假装忘记了你的名字
Dad was just pretending to forget your name.
他一直记得你的名字
He always knew it.
他真的很爱你
He really did love you.
我们会想你的 挑挑剔剔
We’ miss you, picky picky.
好了
It’s okay.
你们俩自己处理的这些事吗
You girls had to handle all this tonight by yourselves?
对不起
I’m sorry.
我们没事 妈妈
We’re okay, mom.
我怎么这么幸运 有你们两个勇敢的女儿
How did I get so lucky to have two brave girls iike you?
我回来了
I’m home!
我们有事要告诉你
We have some news.
我也有 我得到工作了
So do l. I got the job.
什么
What?
很好的职位
Great position.
在俄勒冈州东部
Start-up in eastern Oregon.
你们觉得怎么样
How do you girls feel about that?
等等 要搬到那住吗
Wait. To live there?
那咱们的房♥子怎么办
But what about the house?
我们可以去那买♥♥新的
We’ get a new one there.
你们有什么事
What’s your news?.
没什么事
Nothing.
蕾蒙娜
Ramona?
你今晚能和我一起睡吗
Will you sleep in here with me tonight?
我还没准备好接受新学校…
I’m not ready for a new school…
和新伙伴
with all new kids.
我也是
Me neither.
你不会有问题的
But you’ do fine.
你从不会像我这么囧
You don’t always embarrass yourself like I do.
你是学校里最可爱最完美的姑娘
You’re the most prettiest, perfect girl in high school…
大家都喜欢你
And everybody loves you.
蕾蒙娜 他们并不真正了解我
Ramona, those people don’t know who I am, really.
全校只有一个人能真正了解我
There’s only one person in that whole school who really knows me.
-亨利吗 -正是
– Henry? – Yeah.
他花了十五年时间来了解我
And that took 15 years.
还有谁愿意浪费十五年来了解我呢
Who else is gonna wanna waste 15 years getting to know me?
我愿意
I would.
蕾蒙娜
Ramona…
我知道你认为与众不同是件坏事
I know that you think being different is bad…
但并不是这样
But it’s not.
你从不依样画葫芦
You don’t worry about coloring inside the lines, you know?
是吗