Sweetie.
-蕾蒙娜 你♥爸♥爸只是… -妈妈
– Ramona, your father was just… – Mom!
我九岁了 有权拒绝不喜欢的事
I ‘m nine years old. I think I can tell when I’m not wanted.
我只是想离开
I just have to run away.
-蕾蒙娜 别犯傻 你不会走的 -我会
– Ramona, don’t be silly. You’re not gonna run away. – No, I mean it.
好吧 我很遗憾
Well, I’m sorry to hear that.
你打算离开多久
How long will you be gone?
我是指如果有人这么问你
I mean, just in case people start asking.
永远
Forever.
好吧 那样的话你需要个大箱子
Well, in that case, I think you’re gonna need a bigger suitcase.
把爸爸的旧毛衣也带上
Okay. Now, I’ve added your dad’s old sweater.
我可不想你晚上冻着
I don’t want you to get cold at night.
有点儿大 不过慢慢就合身了
It’s a little big on you now, but you’ eventually grow into it.
你还打算刷牙吗
Oh, and do you plan on brushing your teeth?
这才是我的乖女儿
That’s my girl.
我帮你把牙刷牙膏打包了
I packed your toothbrush and your toothpaste.
这样行吗
Okay?
要保证一个人的晚上天天刷牙哦
Just promise me that you’ brush your teeth every single night.
去吧
There you go.
好好生活
Righty.
别忘了写信回家
Don’t forget to write.
爸爸
Daddy.
上车吗
Gettin’ on or not?.
蕾蒙娜
Ramona?
宝贝 蕾蒙娜 是你吗
Sweetie? Ramona?
妈妈
M-mom?
-蕾蒙娜 -妈妈
– Ramona? – Mom!
是我 你在哪儿呀
Yes. Where are you?
-听得到吗 妈妈 -蕾蒙娜 宝贝
– Can you hear me? Mom? – Ramona, sweetie?.
你故意把箱子弄得好沉
You made my bag heavy on purpose.
不然我还能怎么做
Well, what else was I supposed to do, huh?
没有了蕾蒙娜 我好失落
I’d be just lost without my Ramona.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我只是以为没有我会更好
I just thought you all would be better off without me.
你难道以为我们会轻易放弃你吗
You don’t think we’d let you get away that easy, do you?
你是我的宝贵财富
You’re a quimby for iife.
希望没人看到我们 好呆哦
I hope nobody I know sees us out here. We’re so weird.
无论生病还是健康
In sickness and in health.
-富贵还是贫困 -富贵还是贫困
– For richer or for poorer. – For richer or for poorer.
我对你的爱始终不渝
And I promise my love to you.
我对你的爱始终不渝
And I promise my love to you.
我对你的爱始终不渝
And I promise my love to you.
把戒指递给我好吗
May I have the rings, please?
拿下来吧
Pull it off.
这个…
Well…
大家别慌 只是塑料的啦
Don’t panic, folks. It’s only plastic.
蕾蒙娜…
Ramona…
怎么了 亲爱的
Oh. Babe?
是你
Ah. Look at you.
干得漂亮 蕾蒙娜
Nice work, Ramona.
荷伯特 这个 这个…
Hobart, that’s… that’s…
这是真的…
That’s… that’s real.
对 它的四分之一我还欠着贷
Yeah, and I still owe you that quarter.
打算用我的余生慢慢偿还
And I’m gonna spend the rest of my life trying to pay it back.
谢谢你
Thank you.
荷伯特 你可以吻新娘了
Hobart, you may kiss the bride.
好了 碧翠丝
All right, Beatrice.
这首歌♥献给你和荷伯特 来吧 孩子们
This song is dedicated to you from Hobart. Hey, buddy.
好的
Okay.
一 二 开始 真棒
One, two. There we go. That’s good.
-碧祖丝 我在找你 -你好呀
– Hey, Beezus, I ‘ve been looking for you. – Hi.
-婚礼很棒 对吗 -是呀
– Nice wedding, huh? – Yeah.
碧祖丝 你听我说
Okay, listen. um, Beezus.
听说你要搬家了 我太难过了
I know that you’re moving, and that’s bad.
不过也许也是件好事儿 因为…
But in a way it’s also good, because…
不然我可能永远也没勇气说出来
I would never have the guts to say this if you weren’t.
是这样…
So…
我从没把你当普通朋友看待
I don’t think of you as a friend.
我的意思是 怎么说呢
No, I mean… No. That came out wrong.
我是说 你在我心中一直比朋友更重要
I mean, I think about you, like, a lot, all the time.
只是 你在笑我
It’s just- oh, no. You’re laughing.
为什么要笑
Why are you laughing?.
对不起 我在听 只是…
Um- no, I’m sorry. I’m listening. I am. It’s just…
你衣服上有些东西
You’ve got something on your shirt.
骗到你了
Gotcha.
是的
Yeah.
我们可以去跳个舞…
Um, we should probably go dance while we can…
乐队可是限时的 所以…
’cause the band has a curfew, so…
好的 去跳吧
Yeah, let’s dance. Okay.
该是父女共舞的时间啦
I think it’s time for the father-daughter dance.
淘气鬼 你干得真不错
You did a wonderful job today, pickle.
是个完美的伴娘
You were a perfect bridesmaid.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
-爸爸 -什么事
– Dad? – Yeah?
你和敏查老师都说了些什么呀
What were you and Mrs. Meacham just talking about?
不管我做了什么错事 都不是有意的
Cause whatever I did wrong, I probably didn’t mean it.
管你信不信 我们根本没说到你哦
Well, believe it or not, we weren’t talking about you at all.
真的吗
Really?
对 她只是说到你们学校缺个美术老师
Yeah, she was talking about an opening…
下学期要找个新的老师
For an art teacher at your school next term.
还记得那天她打电♥话♥过来吗
Remember when she called the house the other day?
她说把我的壁画给校长看了
Well, she told me that she passed that mural of ours on to the principal..
而校长找负责人说了
Who mentioned it to the superintendent.
总之 报酬丰富 算兼♥职♥
Long story short, it’s crummy pay, it’s part-time.
听说你的同学们都很特别
I hear some of those kids down at your school can be a real handful.
不过我想我会答应
But I’m thinking I’m gonna take it.
天哪 那比当消防员强多啦
Oh, my gosh! That’s better than a fireman!
我明白
I know.
这些都要感谢你 蕾蒙娜
I owe it all to you, Ramona.
你说过我无所不能
You told me I could do anything.
我越来越相信这句话了
It took me this long to believe it.
小家伙 你拯救了我
You really did save us, kiddo.
碧祖丝
Beezus! Beezus!
我们再不需要搬家啦
We don’t have to move anymore!
-敏查老师 -什么事
– Mrs. Meacham! – yes.
-我不用搬家啦 -我知道
– I don’t have to move anymore. – I know.
这学年我们可以继续在一起了
We’ be together for the rest of the year.
看来我得再接再厉了
I shall pace myself accordingly.
谢谢您帮我爸爸
Thanks for helping my dad.
我只是把壁画给别人看
I just passed along the mural.
你才是鼓舞他的人
You’re the one who inspired it.
我也许不是个美术评论家
I may not be an art critic,
但我能看出一幅作品是否”无敌棒”
but I certainly know something “terrifical” when I see it.
去吧
Go on, now.
-去跳舞吧 -好
– Shake your booty. – Okay.
再见咯
Oh! Bye!
再见 妈妈
Oh, bye, mom.
-到了阿♥拉♥斯加给你打电♥话♥ -好啊
– I ‘call you from Alaska. – Okay.
小心驾驶哦
Drive safely.
等下 先别走
Wait! Don’t go yet!
碧姨 先别走
Don’t go yet, aunt Bea!
这样我就能永远陪伴你了
So you can always have me around.
蕾蒙娜 你真是出类拔萃
Ramona, you’re extraordinary.
再见
Bye!
-再见 -我们爱你们
– Bye! – We love you!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!