Home 喜剧电影 蕾蒙娜和姐姐(2010)

蕾蒙娜和姐姐(2010)

0
蕾蒙娜和姐姐(2010)

你是送比萨的吗
Are you the pizza man?
不是
No.
嗨 宝贝
Hey, babe.

Hey.
生意做得怎么样
How’s business?
我在考虑退休
I’m considering retirement.
蕾蒙娜永不言败
Ramona’s not a quitter.
他还在那吗
Is he still out there?
除了修他的宝贝车
Doesn’t he have anything better to do
他没别的事了吗
than tinker with his precious jeep?
看看他
Oh, look at him.
他觉得凭他抛几个媚眼
He thinks he can flash those hazel eyes
和自以为是的小微笑
and that smug little smile…
就能让我落网
And just reel me back in again.
-让你落网 -没错
– Reel you back in? – Yeah.
-像海鲈鱼一样 -恶心
– Like a sea bass. – Ew.
我知道 就是恶心
I know. Exactly.
我们这么办
Here’s what we do.
直接走向房♥子
We head straight to the house…
自信满满 魅力四射
looking confident and radiant…
这样荷伯特就能好好看看
So Hobart gets a good look at everything
自己错过什么了 怎么样
he missed out on, okay?
-好 -我真高兴自己穿了好的牛仔裤
– Okay. – I’m so glad I wore my good jeans.
-准备好趾高气扬了吗 -准备好了
– Ready to strut? – I think so.
-嗯 -那他要是想和我们说话怎么办
– Hmm. – But what if he tries to talk to us?
-我们无视他 -收到
– We ignore him. – Got it.
趾高气扬加无视
Strut and ignore.
很不错 保持住
Keep up the good work.
-借过 -啊
– Excuse me. – Oh!
不错 碧 一气呵成
Good, Bea. Real smooth.
怎么样 碧翠丝
How are you doing there, Beatrice?
-你有点… -没有
– You got a little… – No.
你们得注意交通 女士们
You gotta watch out for that cross traffic, ladies.
这是赶着去哪啊
What’s the rush?
我们无视你
We’re ignoring you.
为什么啊
Now, why would you wanna do that?
这样就不会像海鲈鱼一样落网
So nobody gets reeled in like a sea bass.
像鱼一样吗
Oh! Like the fish?
这样啊 那我们保证不会那样
Huh. Well, we’ll make sure that doesn’t happen.
不过要是能和你碧姨聊聊
But it would be nice to find some time
那也很不错
to catch up with your aunt Bea.
我们刚刚聊过了 借过
I think we just did. Excuse us.
继续趾高气扬 碧姨
Keep struttin’, aunt Bea.
你做得很棒
You’re doing good.
喂 蕾蒙娜
Hey, Ramona!
我那辆车该好好洗洗了 你觉得呢
That jeep of mine could sure use a wash, don’t you think?
那东西在车♥库♥里呆了十五年了
The poor thing’s been sitting in the garage for 15 years now,
对吧 碧
Bea?
洗它要多少钱
How much to hose her off?
五十美元
Fifty dollars.
五十 不 不 不 不
Fifty d… No. No, no, no.
不 我绝对不会这么占你便宜
No, I would never take advantage of you like that,
蕾蒙娜
Ramona.
这车是我的骄傲 我的快乐之源
That jeep is my pride and joy.
你来洗的话 还是霉味的手洗
For you to wash it, and a “delishus” custom hand-wash at that…
我必须
I’m gonna have to insist on, uh…
我不知道 要不 一百块怎么样
I don’t know… an even… hundred bucks?
真的吗
Really?
是啊 真的 一分也不会少
Yeah. Really. Not a penny less.
一百美元吗
One hundred dollars?
没错
Yeah.
不过 只有一个小小的条件
Oh, just, uh, one little condition.
碧要和我聊天
Bea gets to chat with me.
我们可以坐在车里 像以前洗车那样
Yeah, we can sit inside, like the old car washes.
你觉得呢 碧
What do you say, Bea?
我说过的 聊聊会很不错
Like I said, it’d be nice to catch up.
求你了 求你了 求你了
Please, please, please.
你能洗多快
How fast can you wash his car?
-女士请 -我已经开始后悔了
– Milady. – Huh. I’m regretting this already.
在这 时间仿佛凝固了
It’s like time stood still in here.
我觉得回到了高中
I’d swear I was back in high school.
美好的旧日时光
The good old days.
我不介意重温一下
I wouldn’t mind going back for a while.
也许我能 了解一下我哪搞砸了
Maybe I could, you know, figure out where I messed up.
陈年老事 我不在乎了
Oh, ancient history. I’ve moved on.
嗯 我看也是
Yeah, I’d say.
闪开 大情圣
Back off, Romeo.
我觉得她喜欢我
I think she likes me.
可别这么指望
Don’t bet on it.
别心软 碧姨
Stay cool, aunt Bea.
我几星期后要去阿♥拉♥斯加
So I’ be heading off to Alaska in a few weeks.
等把事办好 我就做回老本行
After I get this thing up and running, I am back on the road…
几年内都在你头发之外了[远离你了]
and out of your hair for the next few years.
替我头发感谢你
Well, my hair thanks you.
你贿赂我侄女来和我说话
But it was inspired of you…
这招可真行 款爷
bribing my niece just to talk to me, Mr. Moneybags.
一百元还算便宜
Well, a hundred bucks is a bargain.
为你 我愿付更多
Between you and me, I was willing to go much higher.
真的吗 时代真是不同了
Oh, really? Times have changed.
这话竟是那个在我16岁花季时
This from the guy who bought me a ring for my sweet 16…
直接从泡泡糖贩卖♥♥机买♥♥戒指给我的人说的
straight from a gum ball machine.
-是啊 -我甚至得借钱给你买♥♥
– Oh, yeah. That’s right. – I even had to lend you the quarter.
说实话 我希望那戒指是真的
Let’s face it. I wanted that ring to be real.
你一直知道那其实无所谓
You always knew it was disposable.
只要你我在一起就行
Just you and me in a nutshell.
是啊
Yeah.
借过
Coming through. Ooh!
这都是什么
What do we have here?
-“永远的你我混录版” -荷伯特
– “You and me forever mix”? – Oh, Hobart!
这是浪漫版的年轻碧翠丝吗
Could these be the romantic stylings of the young Beatrice?
别放 荷伯特 丢人
Oh, don’t play it. oh, Hobart, that’s embarrassing.
-拜托别放 -我当然要放
– Please don’t play it. – Of course I’m gonna play it.
丢死人了
This is so embarrassing.
闭上眼 把手给我 亲爱的
你能感受到我的心跳吗
你明白吗 你是否也感觉一样
我是否只是在做梦 就像着了火
哈维 帮忙
Howie, help!
她要落网了
She’s getting reeled in. Whoo!
-哈维 -蕾蒙娜
– Howie! – Ramona!
他要落网了
She’s getting reeled in!
荷伯特 想想办法
Hobart, do something!
我不敢看了
I’m afraid to look.
表层是湿的 他是想冲洗掉
No, no, no. The surface was wet. He tried hosing it off.
怎么才能把它去掉又不损伤底层的漆
How do we get it off without damaging the paint job underneath?
那如果我们送来处理 得要多少钱
And if we bring it in, how much?
大概
Ballpark?
是多少 几百?
What is that, hundreds?
-几千? -不 看看这人如何
– Thousands? – No. No. Try this guy.
这得花费我们一笔钱了
Well, this is gonna cost us a fortune.
你好 好 我等
Hello. I’d, yes, I’ll hold.
真是对不起
I… I’m so sorry.
全是我的错
It’s all my fault.
你道歉吗
You’re sorry?
我道歉才对 因为现在我从远处看
Uh, I’m sorry, because now that I’m looking at it from a distance…
我意识到我该谢你
I realize that I should be thanking you.
我意思是 看看 它被伪装了
I mean, look at it. It’s- it’s camouflaged.
我听说 冰冻的阿♥拉♥斯加地表
And from what I hear, the icy Alaskan terrain looks-
看起来就这样
looks just like that.
这样我就能悄悄开到那些北极熊旁
So I can just sneak right up on those polar bears.
都不用下车了
I don ‘t even have to get out of my jeep.
那我很高兴你能喜欢吗
Well, I ‘m- I ‘m glad you like it?