So you made it…
这是天堂吗
Is this Heaven?
如果是的话
If it were,
我们这会就该和金·诺瓦克吃果酱馅饼了
we’d be eating Pop-Tarts with Kim Novak.
好莱坞传奇女影星
不是开玩笑的吧
Yea…ha…no kidding?
您在干什么
What are you doing out here?
寻找 跟你一样
Searching… Same as you.
我都不知道自己在找什么
I don’t even know what I’m looking for.
连自己是谁都不知道
I don’t even know who I am.
大家常称呼您”无名客”
And they used to call you “The Man with No Name”.
现在这个时代
These days,
人们就爱给东西起绰号♥
they gotta a name for just about everything.
他们怎么称呼你不重要
It doesn’t matter what they call you,
重要的是你的所作所为
it’s the deeds, that make the man.
但我每次都只会让事情更糟
But my deeds just made things worse.
我是个骗子 大骗子
I’m a fraud. I’m a phoney!
我的朋友曾经那么相信我
My friends believed in me,
但他们需要的是英雄
but they need some kinda hero…
那就做个英雄
Then be a hero.
不 不 你不明白
No, no, no, you don’t understand.
我根本就不该来这的
I’m not even supposed to be here.
是吗
That’s right.
你跋山涉水来到此地
You came a long way to find something
找的却是一个不属于这里的东西
that isn’t out here.
难道你不明白吗 不是你的问题
Don’t you see? It’s not about you.
是他们
It’s about them.
但我回不去了
But I can’t go back…
你可以做出选择 年轻人
You don’t know that you gotta choice, son.
天命难违
No man can walk out on his own story.
你成功了
So, you made it.
这就对了 朋友
That’s right, Amigo.
路对面有不一样的人生
The other side of the road.
你看到了
Did you just see that?
我们都看到了该看的
We all see what we need to see.
很美 不是吗
Beautiful, isn’t it?
是的 很美
Yes… It is.
跟我来 朋友
Come, my friend.
我给你看样东西
I want to show you something.
许多年前
Many years ago,
整个山谷都是水的汪♥洋♥
this entire valley was covered in aqua.
如今 只剩下一个疑问
Now… only one question remains.
水哪去了
Where did it go?
它们随水而动
They follow the water.
它们随水而动 走吧
They follow the water! Come on!
没有道理啊
It just don’t make no sense.
没有水 有地也没用
Without water, that land is useless.
你在建什么
What are you building out there?
未来 兰戈先生
The future, Mr. Rango.
要么融入其中
You can either be part of it,
要么被未来抛弃
or you can be left behind.
山谷被公路一分为二前我就在这儿
I was here before the highway split this great valley.
我亲眼见证了它的发展
I watched the march of progress.
学到了点东西
And I learned a thing or two.
控制了水就控制了一切
Control the water, and you’ll control everything.
少来 兰戈先生
Come on, Mr. Rango!
你还说自己神通广大
You tribute divine power to me!
我怎么会控制得了水源呢
How on earth could I possibly control the water?
紧急关闭 六号♥阀门
现在呢 朋友
What now, Amigo?
天命难违
No man can walk out of his own story.
我该回去了
I’m going back.
为什么
But why?
因为这才是真正的我
Because that’s who I am.
长官 你胆子可真大 还敢来这
You gotta lot of nerve showing up here, lawman!
你想怎样
What do you want?
你♥爸♥和他的人
Your pappy and them boys are ’bout to
就要成为替罪羊了
hang for something they didn’t do.
但我有一个计划
But I have a plan.
我知道这对你来说有多么艰难 豆豆
I appreciate how difficult this is for you, Beans.
但现实就是如此 做决定吧
But you’re making a practical decision.
决定 决定
Decisions… Decisions…
没必要煎熬下去了
There is no need for any more suffering…
你们家族的农场现在一片荒芜
Your family’s ranch is nothing but a wasteland now.
契约一签 你♥爸♥这个负担就能卸下了
Sign the deed and relieve yourself of your father’s burden.
我爸不是负担
My daddy was not a burden!
拿走你的臭钱 地我是不会卖♥♥的
Keep your blood money, and I’ll keep my land!
照他说的办
Do what he says
否则你那双漂亮的褐色大眼睛
or by all the fires of the black pit
将感受到我眼中这团火焰
I’ll squeeze them pretty brown eyes
然后被我从你脑袋里挖出来
right out of your skull!
住手 詹克 没有必要
Now, hold on, Jake, there’s no need…
我♥干♥活的时候别瞎指挥
Let me do my job!
你呼唤我过来
You brought me here now
咱就要玩到底
we’re gonna play this sling out to the end.
快他妈签字 臭女人
Sign the damn paper, woman!
去死
Go to hell!
你以为我从哪来的
Where do you think I come from?
看着我的眼睛
Look into my eyes…
我要看着你死
I wanna see you die!
詹克
Jake!
给我出来
I’m calling you out!
詹克
Jake!
今天可越来越有意思了
This day just got a little more interesting.
把她放下
Put her down.
不然怎么样 小子
Or what, little man?
杀了我吗
You gonna kill me?
可以这么说
That’s just about the size of it.
把你的臭爪子拿开
Get those filthy paws of me!
闭上你臭嘴
Shut up your gob!
好吧 警长 出招吧
All right, sheriff. Make your move.
尘埃银行
就是现在 朋友
Now, Amigo!
用力 用力
Pull! Pull!
好一个馊主意
That was a bad idea.
渴吗 老兄
Thirsty, “Brother”?
水来了
It’s coming!
-简直是个奇迹 -等等
– This is a miracle! – Hold on!
瞧 水
Look, the water!
那是什么
What is that?
这来救咱们的 老爹
It’s our salvation, pa!
我们的越狱之路
It’s our jail way going out!
咱们就要逃出去咯
We’re about to get out.
我要把你打成筛子
I’m gonna blow so many holes in your body,
让你屁滚尿流
you’re be leaking led!
还好我有援军
Then it’s a good thing I brought some back-up.
什么
What?
不是老鹰 只不过是些没用的蝙蝠
Ain’t no hawk! Ain’t nothing but bats!
按原计划行事 弟兄们
Stick to the plan boys!
攻击他的头部
Aim for his head!
只需一颗子弹
It only takes one bullet.
你没这个胆
You ain’t got the nerve!
不信就试试
Try me.
兰戈先生
Oh, Mr. Rango…
你没忘了什么吧
Aren’t you forgetting something?
把枪给我 警长
Hand me your gun, sheriff.
快点 兰戈先生
Now, Mr. Rango!
豆豆 别急 不用担心
Beans, hold on! Don’t worry!
我有计划
I’ve got a plan!
救命呀 把门打开
Help! Open the door!
好吧 B计划
Ok, plan B.
什么 豆豆 你说什么
What? Beans, you’re mumbling!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章捡来的孩子
下一篇文章单亲度假村
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!