我的问题都解决了
All my problems are taken care of.
只差一个
Except for one.
这是一个崭新的西域 詹克
It’s a new West, Jake,
没有歹徒的容身之地
there is no room for gunslingers any more.
我们现在的身份是商人
We’re businessmen now.
我们有新帽子了
We got new hats.
在我老家 这叫急中生智
Where I come from, we call this im-provi-sation.
你回来了
You’re came back!
那是什么玩意
What was that!?
别慌
No need to panic!
我想你刚把咱的B计划给吞下去了
But I think you just swallowed our plan B.
什么
What?
好吧 我不淡定了
Ok… Panic time.
你和前警长真比想像中更像
You and the sheriff are more alike than you think.
不过是个传说
Nothing but legends.
过不了多久 没人会相信你曾经存在过
Pretty soon no one will believe you’ve even existed.
最后一颗子弹 送走最后的罪犯
One last bullet to kill the last outlaw.
多完美的结局啊
How fitting!
警长 我保证如果咱们合作的话
Sheriff, I’m sure if we work together,
我们能在当前情况下达到双赢的局面
we can reach mutually beneficial solution to our current situation.
你还是跟他商量去吧
You better take it up with him.
一颗子弹
One bullet…
我要向你致敬
I tip my hat to you.
新的传奇诞生了
As one legend to another.
你刚说啥来着
What was that you say?
过不多久没人会相信你曾存在过
Pretty soon no one will believe you’ve even existed?
兰戈 你把水找回来了
Rango! You brought the water back.
实现了你的承诺
Just like you promised.
你真是个大英雄
You really are a hero…
其实 至于什么英雄事迹…
Well, thing about heros is you never…
你可以打住了…
Don’t spoil…
虽不知道你愿不愿意
Well I don’t know about you,
但咱们还是去泡个澡吧
but I could sure go for a dip!
就这样蜥蜴结束了他的旅途
And so the lizard completes his journey.
从一开始的悲剧到如今为人所高歌♥传颂
From the humble beginnings to the legend we sing of today.
当然他终有一死
And although, he’s certain to die.
也许…会死于家务意外
Perhaps from …er… household accident,
据称65%的非正常死亡都来源于此
which account for 65 % all unatural deaths.
尽管要抛弃以往的尊严
The people of the village will honour his memory
村子里的人们将永远珍视这段回忆
even as they abandon their dignity.
伙计 爽不爽
Is it good, there man?
来杯冰的咋样
How about a cold one, there?
水算个鸟 老子要钱
Water ain’t money. Money is money.
有麻烦了
We have a problem.
谁又让这家伙进来的
Who let Snuggles in the pool again?
你让我的人生变得完整
I really think you complete me.
请放开我的至爱
Prithee, unhand my fair maiden.
卡 卡 大伙休息依一会
Cut. Cut. Everybody, take five.
你怎么就弄不对呢
How can you keep missing your mark?
小屁孩 你这是搞什么
Oh, you kids. What did you do that for?
试验一下 听说你被太阳严重烧伤
I was just checking. I hear if you get too sunburnt,
角质层一刮就掉
you can peel a man’s face right off.
这是什么
What is it?
有些人的脾
That there’s some human spleen.
哥哥第二次碰到这种事了
That’s the second time that’s happened to me.
这水真是太爽了
This water thing’s great.
我嘘嘘得也很爽
I’m urinating right now.
成人泳池还有五分钟
Adult swim, next five minutes.
请待在浮标区域内
Stay between the buoys.
你的午饭准备好了 点心在里面
I packed your lunch. Danish is in there
依你的喜好 葡萄干都挑出来了
and I picked the raisins out just the way you like it.
别忘了 你的鼻雾剂在鞍囊里
Don’t forget, your nasal spray is in your saddle-bag…
-你的保湿霜… -豆豆 别唠叨了
– and your moisturising lotion… – Now, Beans! We’ve talked about this.
-保湿霜 -给枪用的 润滑霜
– Lotion? – That’s for my gun. That’s gun lotion.
警长 你要去哪
Sheriff, where are you headed?
涸溪又出了点岔子 坏比尔又闹事了
There’s trouble down a dry creek. Bad Bill’s been acting up again.
亲爱的 你给我安全回来
Now, honey, you come back with all your digits.
别瞎逞英雄
And don’t go trying to be a hero.
豆豆 你咋还不明白呢
Beans, you are missing the point.
咱现在得注意公众形象了
I got an image to protect now.
我的薄荷糖呢
Where’s my Tic Tacs?
找到了
I found them.
咋回事
What’s going on?
为了满足人♥民♥大众的需求
Well, in order to satisfy the needs of the collective,
大英雄往往得牺牲自己
the hero must abandon the self
为人♥民♥大众树立一个永垂不朽的光辉形象
and solidify his image as an icon that will forever be remembered.
那么 到日落pose的时间了吧
So, this is the sunset shot.
好好表现 朋友
Give them a good one, amigo.
准备好了吗 刨花
Ready, Excelsior?
我的朋友们
My fellow comrades.
有时我们会怀疑自己
There will be times when you doubt yourself.
有时我们会时运不济
When you feel pummelled by the cataclysms of life,
但请记住这些困苦的瞬间 记住我
remember this moment. Remember me.
记住尽管我有时不合时宜
Know that I will be there watching you,
但我会守护着你
sometimes at inappropriate moments.
就是这么回事
That’s part of the deal.
记住 西域之灵
And remember, within all of us resides
与我们同…同…在…
the true Spirit of the…west…
从头再来咯
Let’s take it from the top.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章捡来的孩子
下一篇文章单亲度假村
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!