– I’ve done it! – Hallelujah!
-我得到水了 -你成功了 儿子
– I have the water! – You did it, son.
-其实 -你怎么就不能像你哥一样
– Well, actually… – Why can’t you be like your brother?
爸 关于这水 我有件事得告诉你
Pappy, about that water, there’s something I gotta tell you…
嘘 嘘 有人来了
Hush! Hush up now! Somebody’s comin’!
哎哟 您 您 还有您 下午好啊
Gracious! Good afternoon to thee and thee and thee!
请允许我介绍雷朋夫人
May I present my Madame Repones
巡回剧团的手风琴乐队
steps accordion troops of travelling thespians!
-那是什么 -好像是剧团
– What is that? – I think they’s thespians!
屁剧团 在七州都是不准开剧团
Thespians! That’s illegal in seven states.
舞台已经就绪 公主准备结束自己的生命
The stage is set, the princess prepares to take her own life.
我渴望爱情
I yearn for love.
同时 哨兵茕茕孑立 守护着城♥堡♥的大门
Meanwhile, the lone sentry stands and watch at the castle gate.
茕茕孑立 守护着城♥堡♥的大门
Stands and watch at the castle gate.
听 是谁在那
Hark! Who goes there?
这情节也太烂俗了吧
This plots highly predictable!!
安静 到我最喜欢的地方了
Quite! This is my favorite part!
走向这位美人的是她年迈的父亲
Arriving to great fan’ fair was her aging father.
给点反应啊 蠢货
Strike a spike, Cupid.
美人…放开 我美丽的女儿
Ergh… pretty…unhand my fair daughter,
展翅…
And reach for the…
-台词是啥来着 -展翅高飞
– Line? – Reach for the sky!
怎么回事
Wha… what was that?
估计结尾要和观众互动吧
Must be one of them immersive tailer.
你们被包围了
We got you surrounded!
你们一家子人都把手给我举高了
You and your entire family get your hands up where I can see ’em.
我一家子人吗
Ha, my entire family?
您真是儿孙满堂啊
Oh, it’s a full house!
看来咱们不能免俗了 放马过来吧
Looks like we gonna have ourselves a good oldfashioned stand-off.
你得知道 我们还有后援
I’ll have you know you are not looking at our entire continuing.
那是什么
Wha…What’s that?
-那是啥意思 -是信♥号♥♥
– What’s that supposed to be? – That’s the signal.
是信♥号♥♥ 肯定出什么岔子了
That’s the signal. Something must have gone wrong!
接下来咱们该…
So…uhm, something’s supposed to happen?
我…很乐意…听取你们的意见
I…am…open to suggestions.
快跑
Run!
到车上去
Get on the wagon!
我们是不是该反击了
Do we have ourselves some sport turns?
他们跑了 俺喜欢
Ha…I like it when they run.
马贝尔 吆喝一声
Mabel, give the holler!
貌似我们成功了
Looks like we’ve made it!
观众们的反应还真热烈
That audience was quite a responsive!
是啊 我觉得他们马上就要冒出来了
Yea! I think them coming home to spook right out!
他们有蝙蝠
They got bats!
给 你来驾驶
Oh…Here, you drive.
有大餐了 上啊
Looks like it’s gonna be soft dinner, come on!
该死的 别打着水了
You damnation! Don’t shoot the water!
杰迪代亚 用截击战术
Jedidiah, it’s time for the Alabaman squeeze-box!
好的 爸爸
OK, paps.
-我感觉有杀气 -他们来了
– I’m sensing hostility. – They’re coming!
-喂 -再会
– Helloo! – Good bye!
套住那个小杂碎
Lasso that swag!
我建议咱们取消行动
I suggest we take the days off action!
闭嘴 开枪
Just shut up and shoot!
警长怎么了
What happened to the sheriff?
有麻烦了 他们把他给抓住了
He had an emergency, they got him.
比西弗 给他们点颜色看看
Bosefus, give ’em some jumbo now!
那是什么 去看看
What was that? Go, check it out.
怎么了 有麻烦了吗
What is it? Is there a problem?
可以这么说
Ah… you can count on that.
小心碰头
Headache!
你们就这么点本事吗
Is that all you got?
不算悲剧嘛
That was not yet that unpleasant!
来 抓住这个
Hey, here! Hold this!
你给我放开
You get your hands off me!
抓牢
Hold on!

Jump!
不可能
That’s impossible!
怎么能这样 是空的
It can’t be. It’s empty.
里面没水
There’s no water!
没水 那我们折腾来折腾去是为啥啊
No water? What the hell have we been fightin’ for?
先生 你窃取并亵渎了
Sir! You have defaulted and desecrated
我们赖以生存的源泉
the very sustenance of our livelihood.
我觉得穿裙子那家伙是警长
I think that fella in that dresses is the sheriff.
就是给我们勘探许可证那家伙吗
That’s the same fella who gave us the prospecting permit?
-什么 -废话少说 充公
– A what!? – Irrelevant! Confiscation!
你和你的同族 因抢劫银行
You and your kin are under arrest for bank robbery
和谋杀我们亲爱的财务顾问
and the murder of our beloved financial advisor
约翰内斯·梅里马克三世殿下 被逮捕了
Your Highness Johannes Merrimack III,
他又叫茸茸乔
A.K.A… Fluffy Joe.
警长 我们没杀人
Sheriff, we ain’t killed nobody.
我们把隧♥道♥一直挖到银行金库
We tunnelled into that vault,
但里面什么都没有
but there was nothing in it.
有人比我们抢先一步
Someone robbed that bank before we robbed it.
这水桶哪儿来的
Where did you get this here jug?
我正要告诉你♥爸♥呢
That’s what I was tryin’ to tell you pappy.
在沙漠里找到的
I found it in the desert.
那你♥他♥妈♥把它带回来搞毛啊
Then why darn it did you bring it here?
等等
Hold on!
你说你发现这个水桶时是空的
You’re saying this here jug was empty when you found it?
是的
Aha, that’s right!
我可不信他的鬼话
Nah, I don’t believe a word of him!
-警长 绞死他 -崩了他
– Let’s hang him, sheriff. – Spring him up!
谁会把水带到沙漠来呢
Who would take the water into the desert?
又不是一次两次了
Wouldn’t be the first time…
这就像一个若隐若现的谜
It’s a puzzle! It’s like a bit of mammogram!
警长 到底怎么了
What’s goin’ on, sheriff?
不知道
I don’t know.
但我要把谜底揭开
But I’m gonna strip away this mistery
将它公之于众
and expose its private parts!
你和你那帮人跟我走一趟吧
You and your kin are comin’ with me.
他们来了
They’re coming.
他们回来了
Here they come.
看来他们抓到劫犯了
Looks like they caught the robbers.
水呢
Where’s the water?
没水了
There was no water.
他要去哪儿
Where is he going?
去见镇长
He’s going to see the mayor…
他这下该满意了吧
He’s gotta be pleased with that, yea?
好球 老大
That’s a good one, boss.
有意思
Interesting…
对于那双鞋我真的很抱歉 兰戈先生
I do apologize for the shoes, Mr. Rango.
但这就是游戏规则
But there’s certain protocol to this game.
明白吗
You understand?
而我正是一个很讲规则的人
And I’m a bit of strict for protocol.
很好
Well, that’s good.
看来你不怎么想回答问题
‘Cause you gotta few questions answering,
但我也有自己的游戏规则
and I got my own protocol.
怎么会有人把水往大沙漠里倒呢
But why would anyone dump water in the bloomin’ desert?
那群劫匪的话有点不靠谱
It does seem a bit naive taking the word of admitted bank robbers.
再说 只要他们一死
Besides, once they hanged,
你就光荣完成任务了
your job is done.
-漂亮 -真不赖
– Bravo! – Job well done!
但如果在他们之前
But what if someone did rob the bank
真有人把水抢了怎么办
before they got there?
谁会那样做呢 兰戈先生
And who would do that, Mr. Rango?
我还指望你告诉我呢
I was hoping that you could tell me.
你貌似意见挺大的啊
That sounds martially near to an accusation.
随便你咋想
Take it anyway you like it.
你说的某些话长一直在我脑中挥之不去
Something you said keeps rattling ’round my frontal lobe.
什么

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章捡来的孩子
下一篇文章单亲度假村
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!