And the guards, they’re…
那么看守呢 他们是
laotian. …laotian?
老挝人 老挝人?
Yeah. Yeah, but the camp is vietcong,
对 对 但是这营地是属于越共的
there’s no question.
这是毫无疑问的
Look, i know what you’re thinking,
我知道你在想什么
but jungles on these mountains is a nightmare.
但是这些山脉丛林就是噩梦
Besides, you’d end up in vietnam.
再说 走出去也是在越南
No, but if we can get to thailand… yeah.
不 假如我们能到达泰国 嗯
If we can make it to the mekong river…
如果我们能到达湄公河
yeah, the big muddy. If you could, you would, right?
对 泥沙河 如果可以 你就会做 对吗?
Yeah. We can.
对 我们能做到的
Hey, why not? We can. Yeah.
嘿 为什么不?我们能行 对
Just stop talking about it. Okay?
别再提这事了 行吗?
Just quiet. Excuse me.
别说了 失陪
Hey, gene. Yeah.
嘿 金 嗯
Which of you guys knows most about the country?
你们当中谁最了解这个国家?
Oh, that would be phisit, but he doesn’t talk to us.
那要数菲齐特了 但他不跟我们说
What do you mean?
什么意思?
You see, phisit is pissed about…
你瞧 菲西在生气
about…
关于
He’s pissed about something.
他为一些事在生气
We don’t even remember what he’s pissed about.
我们甚至忘了他在气什么了
Hey, come back!
回来
I can’t believe that bastard shot you.
我真不相信那杂种竟然开枪打你
I know. I didn’t even pull down my flight suit.
我知道 我甚至还没脱下飞行服
Hey, look, when i was standing it looked like…
当我站着的时候 就觉得
we’re gonna get even one day.
我们总有一天会以牙还牙的
Howdy.
你好
Americali.
美♥国♥佬♥
Americali. Americali. Americali. Americali.
美♥国♥佬♥ 美♥国♥佬♥ 美♥国♥佬♥ 美♥国♥佬♥
Two years ago a parcel came through.
两年前 一包东西掉了下来
Yeah.

He puts it on display on really bad days.
过得很糟时 他就会把它拿出来
The bacon label still looks greasy.
熏肉标签上还能看到油脂
Does it still have a scent on it?
有没有散发出香味?
Oh, you bet.
你说呢
Can i get a sniff?
我能闻一闻吗?
Oh, no, you may not.
噢 不 你不能
You may not. That is my sniff.
不行 只有我可以闻
Man, that is my sniff.
老兄 只有我可以闻
Hey.

How’d you ever end up a pilot?
你怎么会成为飞行员的?
I always… i always wanted to be one.
我一直以来 一直就想成为飞行员
I was
在我
five years old, or something, in a little town, wildberg, in the black forest,
五岁时 在一个小镇 沃德堡的黑森林里面
and it was just bombed to ashes, you know?
然后那里被炸成了平地 你知道吗?
No clear reason, just these senseless attacks.
没什么原因 就那么被攻击了
But i remember i was in the attic with my brother.
但我记得我和我兄弟在阁楼里
We were looking out,
我们朝外看去
and we see this fighter plane,
我们看到那架战斗机
beautiful, coming right at us.
太美了 正冲着我们来
And it’s firing from its wings,
机翼上吐出火舌
and i see the machine gun, it’s flashing and it
我看见那挺机♥枪♥ 它喷着火
Goes flying past the house.
飞过我们的房♥子
It’s so close. I mean, it’s feet away from the house.
太近了 我是说 就擦着房♥子过去了
And the canopy was open.
而且座舱盖是开着的
And this pilot, he had his goggles up on his helmet.
那个飞行员 他的防风镜架在头盔上
And i could see his eyes.
我能够看到他的眼睛
And he was looking at me.
而他也看着我
Right at me.
直直地看着我
He’s looking right at me.
他就那么直直地看着我
And as he turns to go, he’s starting back, he’s looking right at me still.
当他准备返航的时候 他仍然盯着我看
And the thing is,
就这样
from that moment on, little dieter,
打那一刻起 小迪特
he needed to fly.
就渴望飞行
You’re a strange bird, dieter.
你是只怪鸟 迪特
Guy tries to kill you and you want his job.
那家伙差点杀了你 而你却想要他的工作
Yeah.
是啊
God, we need the rain.
老天 我们需要雨季
We need the rain to come quicker.
我们需要雨季尽快来临
See, here’s what i can see, you still need to understand.
瞧 依我看来 你还是没搞明白
No, i understand. You wanna talk about the rain again, we…
不 我明白 你又要谈雨季了 我们
listen, now. Listen.
听着 现在 听着
We will be released by the time the rain comes
等雨季来了 我们就会被释放的
like i have told you before…
就象我以前告诉过你的那样
stop telling me. I don’t wanna have to keep telling you.
别再说了我不想老跟你说
Then stop telling me. They will release us.
那就别跟我说了 他们会释放我们的
You understand?
你明白吗?
And here’s what i’m starting to think,
我现在开始觉得
that maybe you’re trying not to understand.
也许你是故意不想明白
If you try and escape, we,
如果你试着逃跑 那我们
we will be killed, we who you leave behind.
我们这些被你抛下的人 会被杀掉的
It’s not just me, we all try to escape.
并不是我一个 而是我们一起设法逃跑
Taking off. We who have been here
自打起飞后 我们在这里已经
for two years.
整整两年了
Two years before you showed up.
在你出现之前 已经在这两年了
I don’t want to escape alone. We escape together.
我没想一个人逃跑 我们一起跑
Wait, wait. Why would the guards spend all this time
等等 等等 为什么守卫花那么多时间
cutting bamboo and wood to build a watchtower
砍了竹子和木头去建那么个瞭望塔
if we weren’t meant to be here for a while?
就因为我们要在这里小住一阵子?
Exactly. Two years.
没错 两年啊
Exactly. Why would they do that if they… listen. Listen to me.
没错 如果他们不想长时间关押我们
…didn’t plan to hold us a long time? Listen. Here’s what it all comes down to.
他们还建它干吗? 听着 我把话摆明了
I am not, i’m not gonna let you do that.
我绝不会让你那么做的
No, no, no.
不 不 不会
You know what i am gonna do?
你知道我会怎么做吗?
I am gonna scream.
我会大声尖叫的
That’s right. I think i’m gonna scream my head off.
没错 我会叫到声嘶力竭
‘Cause see, i would much rather they shoot you,
因为 我宁愿他们向你开枪
than me, or any of us. You understand?
而不是我或者我们当中的谁 明白了吗?
Yeah.

You understand?
你明白没有?
Yeah.
是的
You’ve been warned.
我警告过你了
Haven’t you?
收到没?
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
This is for shaving.
这是用来刮胡子的
Howdy.
您好
Man, i can’t get over it. What, this?
伙计 我不行了 什么不行了 这个?
No, that girl, you know?
不 那女孩 你知道吗?
She smiled at me.
她对我笑了
And when she smiled,
当她笑的时候
man, did i wish there was no war.
伙计 我真希望没有战争就好了
Really.
真的
I thought you were engaged. Oh, yeah, i am.
我还以为你已经订婚了呢 是的 我是
We got engaged the day before i left.
我入伍之前是订过婚
Marina, she is a wonderful girl. So smart, you know?
玛莉娜 她是个非常好的女孩 非常聪明
She studies marine biology.
她在学海洋地质学
But i hope that she’s waiting for me.
我希望她会等我回去
I’m sure she is. Yeah, well, she said she would,
我肯定她会的 嗯 是啊 她说她会的
but, you know, women can be funny and go looking for another man…
但你知道 女人心 海底针
Duane, you okay?
杜恩 你没事吧?
Yeah. Y. C?
没事 Y C?
Yik chiu tuo, okay.
易秋拓没事
Okay. Gene?
好的 金?
Phisit? Procet?
菲齐特?普罗塞特?
Yeah.

Happy birthday to you.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday, dear dieter.
祝你生日快乐 迪特

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!