Happy birthday to you.
祝你生日快乐
It is may the 22nd?
今天是5月22日?
Happy birthday.
祝你生日快乐
Thank you. Happy birthday, dieter.
谢谢你们 祝你生日快乐 迪特
What kind of champagne is this?
这算哪种香槟?
You just got to keep thinking protein, lots of protein.
你脑子里只要想着蛋白质就好 很多蛋白质
It’s not bad.
那不错的
Squished insect larva.
幼虫浆汁酒
Protein.
蛋白质
Oh, this is a good year, this one.
噢 好年头 今年真不错
yeah, my favorite.
嗯 我最喜欢的
So, listen, guys.
那么 听着 伙计们
Thank you so much.
太谢谢你们了
And it is my birthday, yes,
虽然这是我的生日 对吧
but i would like to give you some presents.
但我要给你们一些礼物
Okay. Now, look.
好了 现在 瞧
I have taken these cartridge shells and i have made a knife of each one.
我拣了些弹壳 每个都做成了一把小刀片
Okay.

Now, i’m sorry, but i have to keep one for myself. Okay?
很抱歉 但我要给自己留一把 好吗?
Duane, you’re first.
杜恩 你先来
Right.
右手
Phisit.
菲齐特
Left or right?
左手还是右手
Y.c.
Y c
Easy money, pal.
小事一桩 兄弟
Gene.

Procet, it is yours. Okay. I don’t care about the knife.
普罗塞特 这是你的 好了 我倒不在意这刀片
This is for crazy horse.
这是给疯马准备的
No, no, no. Crazy horse is mine.
不 不 不 疯马是我的
My crazy horse. Mine.
我的疯马 我的
Now listen, we must collect the rice and hide it.
听着 我们要收集这些米粒并藏好
But we must dry it because it rots too quickly if we don’t dry it, okay?
把它晒干 以免发霉 好吗?
What? Hide it? You wanna hide it?
什么?藏起来?你想把它藏起来?
Yeah, yeah. We can eat it now.
对 对啊 我们现在就可以把它吃了
No, no. We eat it now.
不行 不行 我们现在就吃吧
Look, look, look, i’ve created a secret compartment here for the rice.
看 看 看 我做了一个暗层来放这些米粒
It is at the bottom of my crap container.
就在我的废物箱底部
So i don’t think the guards
我觉得守卫不会
are gonna want to check that. Crazy. This is…
会检查这个 疯了 简直
why are you hiding it now?
你为什么要把它藏起来?
For our escape.
是为我们逃跑准备的
You have a plan.
你有计划了?
Yes.

Now, have you noticed
你们有没有注意到
that the guards when they are called to the kitchen hut for chow time,
看守们在去厨房♥吃饭时
they always leave their rifles behind, always?
他们总是把枪留在原地 一直都这样
So we have a few minutes before they return for their rifles.
在他们回来拿枪之前 我们有几分钟
We go out through the hut, we grab their guns,
我们出去穿过茅屋 夺他们的枪
we surprise them. No.
然后偷袭他们 不
And we surprise… we surprise them… crazy.
我们偷袭他们 我们偷袭他们 疯了
…and we surround them, okay?
然后我们包围他们 好吗?
Then we take the guards as prisoners.
然后我们就把那些看守关起来
We take over the camp. Think about it, okay?
我们来接管营地 考虑一下吧 好吗?
We hold it down for a few days until we can signal our aircraft
我们在这儿守几天 直到给救援机发信♥号♥♥为止
to pick us up.
来救我们
Dieter, quick. Okay.
迪特 快点 好的
They’ll call mess any second.
他们马上就要开饭了
Quick, quick.
快 快
Who’s in the kitchen? I see four.
厨房♥里是谁? 我看见四个人
The cook, little hitler and nook the rook and somebody i’ve never seen before.
厨子 小希♥特♥勒♥ 老千 还有个我没见过的人
He looks like a villager.
他好像是个村民
What about the rifles? Okay, rifles.
那些步♥枪♥呢? 哦 步♥枪♥
Little hitler’s rifle and nook’s rifle in hut a.
小希♥特♥勒♥和老千的步♥枪♥在A屋
And, okay, crazy horse going towards hut b
然后 疯马在朝B屋走
with his submachine gun. Okay.
带着他的冲♥锋♥枪♥
There’s somebody else coming up over the hillside.
还有人在山坡上走
Who? I can’t make him out,
是谁? 我认不出
but he has a machete. Okay.
不过他带着把大砍刀
Oh, shit.
哦 操
Nook the rook is coming back with his food.
老千带着饭回来了
Quick. Quick.
快 快
Hooks in now. Hide the nail. Hide the nail.
快套上木枷 藏好钉子 藏好钉子
Got it? Yeah.
好了吗? 好了
Okay. Okay.
好 好
Close it.
把它合上
Nice, because we all happen to be…
很好 因为我们正好都
hungry
饿了
hungry
饿了
hungry
饿了
hungry
饿了
Hey, duane. What?
嘿 杜恩 怎么?
Okay. Your turn.
好了 轮到你了
What, my turn? Yeah.
什么 轮到我了? 对
Stack it up. Oh, all right. You ready?
塞满它好吧 准备好了吗?
Bottom shelf, raspberry pie. Okay.
底下一层 是树莓馅饼 好
The way my mom makes it with the crust as thick as a steak.
我妈把外面的脆皮烤得跟牛排一样厚
Yeah. And on top shelf is a turkey.
好 顶上一层是只火鸡
I’m not talking thanksgiving big.
我说的可不是感恩节吃的大火鸡
I’m talking, you know, an obscene, enormous, like, 35-pound turkey
是指那种很夸张的 巨型的 大概有35磅重的火鸡
with breasts the size of jayne mansfield’s. You know what i mean?
鸡胸和简·曼斯菲尔德的一样大 知道吗?
You’ve got gravy, stuffing, six-pack of budweiser…
有好多肉汁 火鸡馅 六罐装的百威啤酒
no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
No, i prefer the bavarian stein. You know?
我喜欢巴伐利亚的大啤酒杯 知道吗?
With a quarter of a gallon and it’s dark and it’s cool
能装四分之一加仑 又黑又凉
and you get the foam lapping up
能看见泡沫咕嘟咕嘟往上冒
and coming over the side. Yeah. Okay.
然后顺着边上淌下来 好啊
It’s so cool you get the mist on the side… all right, that’s in your fridge.
冰凉冰凉的 边上有一层白汽 好 在你的冰箱里
This is my fridge. Right? Okay.
这是我的冰箱 对吗? 对
I’m sorry. Go ahead. Six-pack stays where it is.
不好意思 你继续吧 六罐装啤酒还是得留在那里
Yeah. It’s okay.
好 可以
Muffins. Okay.
小松饼 好的
Yeah. Okay, oranges, couple of dozen eggs.
行 桔子 成打的鸡蛋
All right. And, oh, a pile… a huge pile of pancakes
好的 还有 一堆 一大堆薄煎饼
with tons of syrup, i mean, just soaked. Why always the sweet stuff?
很多糖浆 都浸泡了 为什么都是甜食?
Okay. Go ahead. Why always the sweet stuff?
那好 你继续吧 为什么都是甜食?
You stack the fridge. Go ahead. Okay.
你来往冰箱里塞东西吧 继续 好
It’s my turn. Noodles and spam, okay.
轮到我了 面条和午餐肉
No, okay. Sorry. Go ahead. Go ahead.
不对 对不起 你接着说 继续
It’s your turn. You go. Right.
应该是你说 你说吧 对
Some cake. Yeah.
一些蛋糕 好
See, you ruined it.
瞧 都被你搅了
Why you always got to interrupt me?
你干嘛老是打断我?
God.
老天
Okay, rifle one and rifle two in hut a.
好 一号♥步♥枪♥和二号♥步♥枪♥在A屋
Submachine gun in hut b and another rifle in hut c.
冲♥锋♥枪♥在B屋 还有一支步♥枪♥在C屋
That’s new. Are you sure? Affirmative.
这是最新情况 你确定吗? 确定
And in the kitchen we have nook the rook,
在厨房♥里的是老千
crazy horse and jumbo arriving.
疯马和大块头也在
Jumbo’s gun?
大块头的枪呢?
Jumbo’s gun? Duane.
大块头的枪呢? 杜恩
What? Duane.
什么? 杜恩
It’s just a game.
这只是在做游戏
It’s just a game.
只是游戏
I won.
我赢了
Phisit.
菲齐特
Hold this side up.
扳住这头
Come on.
来吧
Do you see it?
你看见没有?
No.
没有
I see it. Yeah, that’s because you dug it.
我看见了 对 因为是你挖的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!