at the same moment to encircle them.
正好把他们包围起来
This is the most important thing, okay?
这是最关键的一点 明白吗?
And then you two, you will interrogate the guards.
然后你们两个 向看守问口供
Okay. Where the hell is the tower?
好 哨塔到底在哪儿?
Where’s the tower?
哨塔在哪儿?
Okay. Yes. Those three are in the kitchen. I think that is it.
好 那三个在厨房♥里 我看是时候了
I think they’re all in the kitchen, i think.
我想他们都在厨房♥里
This is it. I’m going.
是时候了 我该去了
Dieter, good luck.
迪特 祝你好运
Quiet, quiet.
小点声 小点声
Quickly. Kitchen. Kitchen. Meet us at the kitchen. Yes? Okay.
快点 厨房♥ 在厨房♥和我们汇合 明白?
Duane, come on. Come on. Oh, god.
杜恩 快来 快来 哦 天哪
Oh, god, there are six or seven or something.
哦 老天 大概有六七个人
Gene! Procet! Come on!
金!普罗塞特!快来!
Procet! Gene! Where the hell are you?
普罗塞特!金! 你们死哪儿去了?
Gene! Damn you, where are… duane, come on!
金!该死的 在哪儿 杜恩 快来!
Duane, where the hell are you!
杜恩 你死哪儿去了!
Jumbo, don’t try anything.
大块头 什么都别做
Go on! Go on, run!
快跑!快跑 快!
Run!
跑!
God damn you!
你去死吧!
Where are the shoes?
鞋呢?
The shoes are always hanging here. Look for them! Go on, look for them.
鞋子一直是挂在这里的 快找找!快点 找出来
This is terrible. This is terrible.
这下搞砸了 这下搞砸了
Come on. Get something. Get this bag.
快点 拿些东西 拿着这个包
There’s no shoes. Get this bag.
没有鞋子 拿着这个包
Get as much as you can.
能装多少就装多少
God damn you, gene!
你去死吧 金!
God damn you!
你去死吧!
We have to leave. We have to leave. The guards will be coming back.
我们得走了 守卫就快回来了
Come on.
快点
Duane. Duane. Not in the open. Not in the open. Come on. Come on.
杜恩 杜恩 别进开阔地 走吧
Dieter.
迪特
Y. C., what the hell happened? Why didn’t you show up at the kitchen?
Y C 到底出了什么事? 你们怎么没去厨房♥?
Gene? Gene, where the hell were you?
金?金 你到底死哪儿去了?
Gene, where the hell have you been?
金 你那时候死哪儿去了?
Did you hear the shooting? Did you?
你听见枪响没有?听见没?
I couldn’t get a shot.
我打不到
Oh, you couldn’t get a shot at them. You weren’t there to get a shot at them.
你打不到 你不在那儿当然打不到了
Look at these. What nice shoes you have.
瞧啊 你穿的鞋漂亮啊
Where are our shoes? Where are our shoes?
我们的鞋呢?我们的鞋呢?
Phisit.
菲齐特
You’re telling me that he took three pairs of shoes?
你是说他拿了三双鞋?
He took his, he took duane’s and he took mine?
他拿走了他的 杜恩的和我的鞋?
That’s right. Yeah.
没错 对
Yeah. That’s right.
对 没错
So, you were busy getting your machetes
我们差点被打死
and your nice shoes while we were being shot at.
你正忙着找你的砍刀和好鞋
Okay. Where was this rifle? Where did you find this rifle?
好吧 枪从哪来的? 你从哪弄的枪?
Where’d you get that?
你从哪里搞到的?
Where am i gonna go?
我该往哪儿去?
I don’t know where you’re gonna go. Where’d you get the rifle?
我不知道你该去哪儿 你从哪弄的枪?
Or did you just find that? You just found it lying around?
或者是你捡来的? 正好扔在地上被你捡来的?
We found it.
我们捡来的
Okay, listen, that’s it.
好吧 听着 那就这样
Listen, i have an ammo clip for you.
听着 我给你一个弹夹
My ammo clip for your machete.
我的弹夹换你的砍刀
Oh, yeah.
哦 对
Oh, that’s funny?
哦 很好笑吗?
Why is that funny? ‘Cause i was just thinking,
有什么好笑的? 因为我刚才还在想
maybe you’ll go back and get one yourself.
也许你会自己回去找一把
Maybe i’ll go back and get one myself? Okay.
也许我会自己回去找一把?好啊
Happy now you got to do your big plan?
现在高兴了吧? 你终于在搞你的大计划了
Yes.

Yes.

Yeah, i bet you’re happy.
我料定你会高兴的
You hand me that machete.
你把砍刀递给我
You hand me that machete.
你把砍刀递给我
You tell me where to go.
你告诉我该往哪儿走
You tell me where to go.
你告诉我该往哪儿走
I don’t know where you can go.
我不知道你能去哪儿
I didn’t think so.
我不信
Didn’t think so.
我不信
Gene. Gene.
金 金
What’s that? What’s that?
那是什么?那是什么?
Yeah, dieter.
对了 是迪特
Is that where you’re going?
你们要去那边?
See you, duane. Duane, love you, brother. You go that way, i’ll go this way.
杜恩 爱你 兄弟 你们走那边 我走这边
But where am i gonna go?
可是我该上哪儿去?
I’m gonna go over there.
我要到那儿去
Where am i gonna go?
我该上哪儿去?
Where am i gonna go?
我该上哪儿去?
Dieter.
迪特
It’s gonna rain.
要下雨了
I know it.
我知道的
This is how it always starts.
要下雨的时候总是这样的
Duane.
杜恩
Look at this.
瞧那儿
You see over there?
你看见那边吗?
See?
看见没?
Down there must be a river.
那下面肯定有条河
It must lead to the big muddy.
它肯定通到湄公河
And then we’ll be out of here.
那我们就能出去了
We’ll build a raft, and we can float all the way down to it.
我们要做个筏子 这样就能顺流漂下去
No one will see us.
没人会发现我们
Then we can cross over into thailand.
然后我们就可以去到泰国了
Listen.

Do you hear that?
你听见吗?
Is that a waterfall?
是不是瀑布?
Waterfall! Waterfall, bail out!
瀑布!瀑布!弃船!
Dieter!
迪特!
Dieter!
迪特!
Careful! The shore!
当心! 河岸!
Grab the shore!
抓住岸边!
Hey, pick a hand.
嘿 挑一只手
No.
不对
Which one of your feet is worse off?
你哪只脚的情况更糟?
That’s a trick question, right?
这个问题里有陷阱 对吗?
We can trade off with this thing.
我们可以轮留用这东西
There’s no way that we shoot it out with the vietcong
万一我们遇到越共
if we run into them, so…
和他们枪战是死路一条
and we can’t use these for hunting because of the noise.
因为响声太大 也不能用它们打猎
You wanna ditch them?
你要扔掉它们?
Yeah.

I’m sick of carrying these, anyway.
反正我是不想再带着这些累赘了
Oh, god.
哦 天哪
Duane.
杜恩
We got to move.
我们该走了
I’m too tired.
我太累了
Keep moving. No, i’m too tired.
继续走 不行 我太累了
Come on, buddy.
来吧 伙计
I can’t go on any longer.
我再也走不动了
Duane.
杜恩
Duane.
杜恩
These are huts.
这些是木屋
This is an abandoned village.
这是个被遗弃的村子
This is a hut.
这是木屋
No.

Yeah. It’s all jungle.
是的 都是丛林
Be careful.
小心点

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!