谢谢 其实它彩排的时候更完美
Thanks. Well, it was better in rehearsals.
我晚点再跟你见面 爸 我要赴一个晚餐
I’ll catch up with you later, Dad. I got a dinner to go to.
是吗 – 嗯 就跟演员和工作人员
Oh, yeah? – Yeah. Cast and crew only.
要给你点钱吗 – 不用了 爸
Oh. You need some money? – No, Dad.
那巴掌怎么样 – 挺好的
Well, how was the slap? – It was good.
他来了 Max 剧超级棒
There he is. Max, that was great.
我很高兴你能来
I’m so glad you could come.
我想让你认识一下我的朋友Peter Flynn 这是Max Fischer
I want you to meet a friend of mine. Peter Flynn, Max Fischer.
你好
Hi.
这家伙是谁
Who’s this guy?
Peter
Peter.
我很喜欢你的戏 真的很酷
I really liked your play. It was really cool.
是啊
Yeah.
你的鼻子怎么了
What happened to your nose?
我被人揍了一拳 – 噢 天
I got punched in the face. – Oh, boy.
你的理由是什么
What’s your excuse?
嗨 大作家 – 你好吗
Hey, author. – How you doing?
干得漂亮 – 谢谢
Nice job. – Thank you.
今晚能见到你父亲吗
Gonna get to meet your dad tonight?
不 他今晚值班
Oh, no. The old man’s on call.
Blume 我想让你见见Cross小姐
Mr. Blume, I’d like you to meet Miss Cross –
还有这位我还不知道名字的先生
And I didn’t catch this young gentleman’s name.
我挺喜欢你的护士服的
I like your nurse’s uniform, guy.
这是手术室工作服
These are O.R. Scrubs.
手术室吗
“O.R.” They? –
这套衣服和这个餐厅格格不入
Well, they’re totally inappropriate for the occasion.
我并不知道我们要出来吃晚餐
Well, I didn’t know we were going to dinner.
因为并没有邀请你
That’s because you weren’t invited.
算了 Max
Take it easy, Max.
是你给他点的威士忌和苏打
You were the one that ordered him a whiskey and soda.
那有什么错
So what’s wrong with that?
我能写一出好剧
I can write a hit play.
为什么就不能喝点小酒放松一下
Why can’t I have a little drink to unwind myself?
告诉我 卷毛 你跟Cross小姐是怎么认识的
So, tell me, curly, how do you know Miss Cross?
我们一起在哈佛读书 – 噢 挺好的
We went to Harvard together. – Oh, that’s great.
我自编自导了一出很棒的剧
I wrote a hit play and directed it.
所以我也没落下风
So I’m not sweating it either.
这里结账 谢谢
Can we get a check, please?
你以为你在干嘛 – 结账呀
What do you think you’re doing? – Getting the check.
不用你来 抱歉
No, you’re not. Excuse me.
我很感谢你为我们调整安排
I just want to thank you for accommodating us.
其实原先我们只有三个人
You see, we only thought we were going to be three…
但有人不请就自来了 我很抱歉
but, uh, someone invited himself along, so I apologize.
不客气 先生 – 好
Quite all right, sir. – Okay.
很好
Very well.
你这样很没礼貌 Max
You’re being rude, Max.
我没有 – 你就是
No, I’m not. – Yes, you are.
我没有 我只是想弄明白
No, I’m not. I’m just trying to
你为什么会带这位先生来看我的剧
figure out why you brought this gentleman to my play…
以及让他出席这顿没有受邀的晚餐
and my dinner, which was invitation only.
你需要我把奶油壶递给你吗 医生
Would you like me to pass you the creamer, Doc?
好的 谢谢
Yes, please.
你有毛病吗 – 你才有毛病吧
What is wrong with you? – What is wrong with you?
你伤了我的心 今晚对我来说很重要
You hurt my feelings! This night was important to me!
我怎么伤你心了
How did I hurt your feelings?
我的天
Oh, my God!
我写了这么好的剧
I wrote a hit play!
而且我爱上你了
And I’m in love with you.
在这再加一点
Put that a little bit there.

Hi.
你刚才是躲在那儿吗
Were you hiding over there?
我不想打断课堂
Uh, I didn’t want to disrupt class.
你这儿画的是什么
What’s that you’re painting?
这是 一只水母
That’s a – a jellyfish.
我能为你做什么 Blume先生
What can I do for you, Mr. Blume?
Max想跟你谈谈
Max wants to talk to you.
谈什么
What for?
他想道歉吧 应该
To apologize, I think.
到这边聊吧
Should we talk over here?
他派你来的吗 – 是的
He sent you? – Yeah.
你是他的信使吗
Are you his messenger?
不 我是他朋友
No, I’m his friend.
你是对的 我不应该让他喝酒的
You were right. I should not have allowed him to drink.
我觉得我不应该再见Max了
I don’t think I should see Max anymore.
他一定不想听到这个消息
Well, he’s not gonna like the sound of that.
他不想 我知道 但
No. No, I know, but…
我觉得他太依赖我了
I think I let him get too attached.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得你已经尽力做好了
Well, I think you did your best.
转告他我很抱歉
Tell him I’m sorry.
好吧
Okay.
你的名字是
What is your first name?
Rosemary
Rosemary.
你的呢
What’s yours?
Herman
Herman.
他给你写了封信
He wrote you a letter.
亲爱的Cross小姐
Dear Miss Cross…
我想借此机会 正式向你
I would like to take this opportunity to formally apologize…
为二十三号♥晚上的事情道歉
for the events of the night of the 23rd.
我不习惯喝酒
I’m not accustomed to drinking alcohol.
如果有时间的话
Please do me the service of coming
请你出席我新负责的项目的开幕式
to the unveiling of a new venture I’ve undertaken.
希望你能到场
I hope you will attend, if possible.
我还是你的朋友 Max Fisher
I remain your friend, Max Fischer.
停止音乐 也别拍照了
Cut the music, and no more pictures.
几点了 Alan – 一点十五分
What time is it, Alan? – 1:15.
借过一下 先生 把薯片放下 Buchan
Excuse me, gentlemen. Hey, lay off the chips, Buchan.
你有看到她吗
Did you see her?
她没来这 – 去她的教室看看
She’s not here. – Well, go check her classroom.
我要继续锯掉这些树吗
Shall I go ahead and take care of this tree?
稍等几分钟 – 这里在干嘛 Maxie
Let’s wait a few minutes. – What’s going on here, Maxie?
你好 Beck教练 很高兴见到你
Oh, hey, Coach Beck. Good to see you.
我们要在这建一个新的水族馆
This is where we’re putting in the new aquarium.
我现在是委员会的负责人 如果你相信的话
I’m in charge of the committee, if you can believe it.
这里是我的棒球场
This is my baseball diamond.
我知道 我相信很快它就会被移远一点的了
Yeah, I know, and I believe it’s being relocated a few feet over.
水族馆里真的会有食人鱼吗
Is it true the aquarium will have piranhas?
你从哪听来的
Where did you hear that?
我的线人暗示了这个可能性
My source indicated that it was a possibility.
是真的 不过食人鱼是一种很狡猾的生物
Yes, it’s true, but piranhas are a very tricky species.
Max
Max?
抱歉 George
Excuse me, George.
坏消息 – 是什么
Bad news. – What’s the story?
她今天找人代课了 – 为什么
She had a substitute teacher today. – Why?
可能她生病了吧 – 她肯定没有生病
I guess she got sick. – You know she’s not sick.
把电♥话♥给我
Give me the phone.
Janet 我是Max Fisher Blume先生在吗
Janet. Max Fischer. Is Mr. Blume there?
他在哪
Well, where is he?
该死的 他应该到这的
Goddamn it. He’s supposed to be here.
我才不关心那些梭鱼
I don’t give a shit about the barracudas…
但我就他妈要它建起来
but fuck it, I’m building it anyway.
Max
Max!
这些该死的电锯是哪来的
Where are those damn chain saws coming from?
他在那 – Max Max
He’s right over there! – Max! Max!
你好 Guggenheim博士
Oh, hello, Dr. Guggenheim.
你♥他♥妈♥以为你在干嘛
What the hell do you think you’re doing?
我们在进行一个资金募集的
We’re having a fund-raiser for the – –
把那鬼东西关掉
Turn that damn thing off!
告诉我这不是真的
Tell me this isn’t happening.
Guggenheim博士
Dr. Guggenheim, I’d rather

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!