你好吗 Rosemary – 我很好 谢了
How are you, Rosemary? – I’m fine, thanks.
我刚到家 吃了点零食
I just got home, and I’m having a little snack.
吃胡萝卜吗 – 是啊
Having some carrots? – Yeah.
房♥子不错
Nice house.
是啊 但不是我的
Yeah. Um, it isn’t mine.
我只是替别人看家
I’m just sort of house-sitting.
呃 你正在在这附近吗
Um… you were in the neighborhood?
Max今天安排了什么计划吗
Uh… did Max have something planned for us today?
去博物馆还是其他什么
A trip to the museum or something?
没有安排 他今天晚上有排练
No, I don’t think so. I-I think he’s rehearsing tonight.
哦 对了 他在准备他的新话剧
Oh, that’s right. He’s doing his new play.
他在格罗弗克利夫兰那真的适应得挺不错的
Yeah, he’s really making a go of it over there at Grover Cleveland.
没错 他确实做的很好
Yeah, he’s doing very well, isn’t he?
你想吃一根萝卜吗
Do you want a carrot?
好啊 我尝一根吧
Yeah, I’ll have one of those.
谢谢
Thank you.
我也许很快会再见你
Well, I’ll probably be seeing you soon.
或者现在我们可以出去走一走 如果你想的话
Or we could go for a walk now, if you like.
当然
Sure.
天气还不错 不是吗
The weather’s nice, isn’t it?
有点冷
A little brisk.
我去加一件毛衣 马上回来
I’ll just get a sweater. I’ll be back in a minute.
Dirk
Dirk?
我知道你和那个老师的事了
I know about you and the teacher.
Max知道吗
Does Max know?
他不知道 我永远都不想让他知道
No, and I don’t want him to know, ever.
我只要你马上停手
I just want it to stop right now.
你已经结婚了 Blume
You’re a married man, Blume…
你本应该是他的朋友
and you’re supposed to be his friend.
听着 Dirk 我是他的朋友
Look, Dirk, I am his friend.
是啊 像你这样的朋友 谁会要啊
Oh, yeah. And with friends like you, who needs friends?
开门
Unlock it!
Calloway小子
Little Calloway.
你帮错人了 Fischer不是你的好兄弟
You’re standing up for the wrong guy. Fischer ain’t your mate.
你在说什么 Buchan
What are you talking about, Buchan?
他想睡你妈妈
He thinks your mom’s good for a bonk.
所以才选你做他的教友
That’s the only reason he picked you as his chapel partner.
谁和你胡说八道的 – 他自己告诉我的
Who sold you that crock? – He told me himself.
他说你妈在她那辆捷豹车后座上给他撸了
He says she gave him a hand job in the backseat of her bloody Jaguar.
Max从来不会说这种话
Max would never say that.
是啊 我想你是对的
Yeah. I suppose you’re right.
毕竟 现在脑科医生的儿子
After all, the son of a brain doctor…
不需要去取悦别人了 是吧
doesn’t need to impress anybody now, does he?
必须停止杀戮 兄弟 现在已经太疯狂了
The killing’s gotta stop, esse. It’s getting too loco.
不要再动枪了 – 老兄 是你疯了吧
No more gats. – Nigger, you’re the crazy one.
很多人想杀你
People be trying to kill you.
你的意思是打算缴械投降吗
Are you talkin’ about you’re gonna get rid of your gun?
时间到了 伙计
It’s time, homey.
吻我 小Juan
Kiss me, Little Juan.
好了 然后他吻了她我们就下场 好吧
All right, then he kisses her and we’re out. Okay.
那是给我的吗
Is that for me?
亲爱的Max 很抱歉地告诉你我偷偷发现了
Dear Max, I am sorry to say that I have secretly found out…
Blume先生和Cross小姐的外遇
that Mr. Blume is having an affair with Miss Cross.
我第一次怀疑这事
My first suspicions came when
是我看见他们在她房♥子前热吻的时候
I saw them Frenching in front of her house…
然后我又看到 当你在前廊睡午觉时
and then I knew for sure when they
他们在Blume先生家的泳池里裸泳
went skinny-dipping in Mr. Blume’s swimming pool…
互相抚摸彼此下♥体♥
giving each other hand jobs
那时候我才确定他们之间有不一般的关系
while you were taking a nap on the front porch.
至于我为什么要现在告诉你
Why am I telling you this now?
因为你是那么好的一个朋友
Because you’re such a good friend.
保重 哥们
Take care, pal.
真心的 Dirk Calloway
Fondly, Dirk Calloway.
天啊
God.
她怎么样 Herman
How was she, Herman?
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
她不错吧 我赌她不错
Was she good? I bet she was.
虽然我不知道 因为我从来没有上过她
Although, I wouldn’t know ’cause I never screwed her.
在我睡午觉的时候裸泳
Going skinny-dipping while I took a nap.
“你还好吗 Max
“Are you comfortable, Max?
我就在外头 背着你 全身赤♥裸♥
I’ll just, uh, be out back, nude,
享受来自你爱的女人的抚摸”
getting hand jobs from the woman you love.”
我们从来没有裸泳
We never went skinny-dipping.
当然没有
Sure you didn’t.
接下来你打算告诉我
And next you’re gonna tell me
你没有恰好在凌晨2点走出她的家门吗
you didn’t just walk out of her house at 2:00 in the morning.
我爱上她了
I’m in love with her.
我先爱上她的
Well, I was in love with her first.
还有你之前那堆废话
And all that crap about…
“我觉得她不怎么样
“I don’t think she’s that great.
她一点也不适合你 Max”
I don’t think she’s right for you, Max.”
都是胡扯 是不是
That was all bullshit, wasn’t it?
你觉得她爱你吗
Do you think she’s in love with you?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我向你保证她不爱你 永远都不会
Well, I guarantee you she’s not, and she never will be.
Max
Max.
我拯救了拉丁语课
I saved Latin.
你又为她做过什么
What did you ever do?
在我的星球上
On the planet I come from…
太阳每年只出现一次
the sun only comes out once a year.
*在一小片彩色玻璃上*
*From a tiny piece of colored glass*
所以我的皮肤 – 打扰了
That is why my skin – Excuse me.
*我的爱诞生了*
*My love was born*
不好意思打扰了
Oh, I’m sorry.
我只是过来感谢你毁了我的生活
I just came by to thank you for wrecking my life.
*红色金色黄色是曙光的颜色*
*And reds and golds and yellows were the colors of the dawn*
Max 你在干什么
Max, what are you doing?
*夜晚为天空盖上*
*Night brought on its purple cloak*
*紫天鹅绒的披风*
*Of velvet to the sky*
*海鸥在低空旋转*
*And the gulls were wheeling,*
*盘旋在泽西岛的星期四*
*Spinning on Jersey Thursday*
你好 Blume夫人 我是Max Fisher
Hello, Mrs. Blume. This is Max Fischer.
我有一些关于你丈夫的消息
I have some information regarding your husband.
请在我的语♥音♥信箱留言回复
Please return my call on my voice
格罗弗克利夫兰高中 23号♥分机
mail: Grover Cleveland High School, extension 23.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
谢谢你能来见我
Thank you for meeting me.
不用谢
You’re welcome.
你想来一份三明治吗
Would you like a sandwich?
好吧
All right.
有金枪鱼 花生酱和果酱口味
I have a tuna and peanut butter and jelly.
抱歉 都是很普通常见的食物
Sorry it’s not something more exotic.
我要金枪鱼的 – 好的
I’ll take the tuna fish. – Okay.
牛奶还是苹果汁
Milk or apple juice?
有话直说吧
Get to the point.
好的
Okay.
你的丈夫
Your husband’s
您准备在我们这住多久 Blume先生
And how long will you be staying with us, Mr. Blume?
无限期 我正在打离婚官司
Indefinitely. I’m being sued for divorce.
好极了 先生 – 嘿 矮子
Very good, sir. – Yo, shorty.
我说 你能告诉我游泳池在哪吗
Say, can you tell me where the pool is located?
我想在吃了饭喝了酒之后游个泳
I might want to take a dip after I have dinner and hit the bar.
泳池在楼顶 先生
It’s on the roof, sir.
*该死 该死*
*Dang, dang*
*该死 该死*
*Dang, dang*
*该死 该死*
*Dang, dang*
*大提琴 大提琴 大提琴 大提琴 大提琴 大提琴 大提琴 大提琴*
*Cello, cello, cello, cello, cello, cello, cello, cello*
*不敢相信*
*Can’t believe it*
*是我看错了吗*
*Do my eyes deceive me*
*是我回到你的怀抱吗*
*Am I back in your arms*

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!