我不太想在我的团队面前谈这事
not have this conversation in front of my crew.
第七章
…chapter seven.
还有一件事 今天有位新同学加入我们
One more thing. We have a new student with us today.
他叫Max Fischer
His name’s Max Fischer…
现在想跟大家说几句话
and he’s actually asked to say a few words to the class.
Max 你想到台上来讲吗
Max, do you want to take it away?
好的 谢谢
Sure. Thanks very much.
我就是想介绍一下自己
I just wanted to introduce myself.
我叫Max Fischer
I’m Max Fischer.
之前就读于拉什莫尔学院
I’m a former student of Rushmore Academy
最近被开除了
which I recently got expelled from.
这是我第一次在公立学校上课
This is my first time in a public school.
你们可能会觉得
I know you probably think
我是含着金钥匙出生的
I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth…
但我并不是什么富家子弟
but I’m no elitist.
我觉得这里有很多不错的设施
I think you’ve got some great facilities…
我很希望
and I’m really looking forward
能充实地在格罗弗克利夫兰学习
to making the best of it here at Grover Cleveland.
补充一句
One footnote.
我注意到你们这儿没有成立击剑队
I notice you don’t have a fencing team.
我会尽我所能给你们创办一个
Well, I’m gonna try my hardest to start one up for you guys.
Max – 什么
Max? – Yes?
我 我是Margaret Yang 我是Whitney老师班上的
I. I’m Margaret Yang. I’m in Mrs. Whitney’s class.
我只想告诉你我很喜欢你的发言
I just wanted to tell you that I liked your speech.
谢谢
Thank you.
我从来没听说过
I don’t think I’ve ever heard
有人会主动要求在班里演讲的
of anyone asking to give a speech in class before.
没有吗 真可惜
No? How unfortunate.
有钱人的标签可能会让某些人觉得不爽
The silver spoon remark might rub some people the wrong way.
但我觉得我 – 什么意思
But I think I know – – What do you mean?
就是 – 你知道吗
Well – – You know what?
我要去上课了 晚点再聊吧 Chang小姐
I gotta go into class in here. I’ll see you later, Ms. Chang.
预备
En garde!
Janet 我是Max Fischer 他在吗
Janet. Max Fischer. Is he in?
什么
Yeah?
好的
Okay.
嗨 Max 最近怎么样 – 很糟糕
Hey, Max, how’s it going? – Terrible.
告诉我 你那天去跟Cross小姐聊的时候
Tell me something. When you talked to Miss Cross the other day –
你有通话许可吗 抱歉
Do you have a telephone pass? Excuse me.
你有通话许可吗 – 等一下
Do you have a telephone pass? – One second.
我必须跟你说 我不知道你看上她什么了
I gotta tell ya, I don’t know what you see in her.
我 我觉得她不适合你
I-I don’t think she’s right for you.
这话是什么意思
What’s that supposed to mean?
我的意思是 她也没多漂亮
I mean, she’s not that beautiful.
也不是很迷人
She’s not that intriguing.
就 她身上有些特质
I mean, she has something
是很难琢磨的 但
that you can’t put your finger on, but –
听着 Blume先生 你的评价很宝贵
Look, Mr. Blume, your comments are valuable,
但我们直接说重点吧
but let’s get to the point.
孩子 – 她会再见我吗 会还是不会
Son? – Will she see me again, yes or no?
不会 – 等等
No. – Hang on.
我在讲电♥话♥
I’m talking on the telephone.
拜托 这样也太没礼貌了
Oh, come on. That’s rude.
喂 Fischer
Hey, Fischer.
你最好滚开 小鬼
You better beat it, sonny.
Fischer 其实我一直有关注你
You know, Fischer, I’ve been watching you.
爱卖♥♥弄 说个不停
Showboat. Always talkin’.
因为他妈妈长得不错就挑了个像Dirk那样的小子
Picking a kid like Dirk because his mother’s a great piece…
但是一点便宜也没占到
and then getting nowhere.
像你做的任何事
Like everything you do.
盛大演出 毫无水花
Big show. No results.
你觉得在Calloway夫人的
What do you call getting a hand job from
捷豹后座手♥淫♥算什么
Mrs. Calloway in the back of her Jaguar?
一个扯淡的谎话
A fucking lie.
你以为我退学是因为水族馆的事吗
You think I got kicked out for just the aquarium?
不 是因为手♥淫♥的事
Nah. It was the hand job.
再告诉你一点 爽翻了
You want to know something else? It was worth it.
对不起 让你在上次晚餐里那么尴尬
I’m sorry I embarrassed you at dinner.
也请帮我转告那谁 我很抱歉
And please apologize to what’s-his-name for me.
我会的
I will.
你还好吗
You okay?
挺好的 但是很想念拉什莫尔
Yeah, I’m fine, but I miss Rushmore.
我想念这里的季节变换
I miss the seasons.
看着树叶由黄变绿
Watching the leaves change.
顺便问问 图书馆什么时候关
By the way, what time does the library close?
我有本过期的书要还
I’ve got an overdue book to turn in.
这是你的笔迹 对吧
That is your handwriting, isn’t it?
这本书是我十三岁那年
My husband gave me this book…
我丈夫来英国的时候给我的
when he came to visit England when I was 13.
然后他去了拉什莫尔
And he went to Rushmore,
他去世以后 我就把它捐给图书馆了
so when he died I gave it to the library here.
你总让我想起他 你知道吗
You remind me of him, you know?
我吗
I do?
怎么会
How?

Well…
你是拉什莫尔养蜂社的成员 是不是
you were a member of the Rushmore Beekeepers, weren’t you?
对 我是社长
Yeah. I was president of them.
那社团是他创办的
He founded that club.
你觉得我们还能做朋友吗 Cross小姐
Do you think we can be friends again, Miss Cross?
完全纯粹柏拉图式的朋友
In-In a strictly platonic way?
当然
Of course I do.
你觉得你能在格罗弗克利夫兰
Do you think you can make a go of it
好好努力安心学习吗
and settle down at Grover Cleveland?
能 不过我需要一个辅♥导♥老师
Yeah, but I need a tutor.
*在夜半的月光下*
*In the midnight moonlight*
*我会*
*I’ll*
*只身走在漫漫长路*
*Be walking a long and lonely mile*
*每当这个时候*
*And every time I do*
*我会一直看着你的照片*
*I keep seeing this picture of you*
*我的宝贝来了*
*Here comes my baby*
*她出现了*
*Here she comes now*
*不出我所料*
*And that comes as no surprise to me*
*身旁伴有别人*
*With another guy*
*我的宝贝来了*
*Here comes my baby*
*她出现了*
*Here she comes now*
*与她的爱人漫步 一切完美*
*Walkin’ with a love With a love that’s all so fine*
*她从来都不属于我*
*Never could be mine*
*无论我怎么尝试*
*No matter how I try*
*你身旁永远有人相伴*
*You never walk alone*
猫头鹰加油 走起
Fighting Owls, let’s go!
*你永远都在讲电♥话♥*
*And you’re forever talking on the phone*
*我尝试呼唤你的名字*
*I try to call you names*
加油
Let’s go!
*但结果从来都一样*
*But every time it comes out the same*
*我的宝贝来了*
*Here comes my baby*
*她出现了*
*Here she comes now*
好的 还有什么 – Alan等你挑一只鸟
Okay, what else do we got? – Alan’s got the birds for your approval.
绿色的那只吧
I’ll take the green one.
刀在这 – 太假了
And here’s the knife. – That’s too fake.
你好 Max – 你好
Hi, Max. – Hello.
我忘了你叫什么 – Margaret Yang
What’s your name again? – Margaret Yang.
Margaret Yang 第七节课时你在干什么 Margaret Yang
Margaret Yang. What are you doing seventh period, Margaret Yang?
我要上吉他课
I have guitar lessons.
古典吉他还是 哪个流派的 – 摇滚
Classical guitar or in what school? – Rock.
摇滚 那就好 你可以不上那节课了
Ro That’s good. We can get you out of that.
请让我看看你不带眼镜的样子好吗
Could I see you without your glasses on, please?
记一下 Margaret下午3点30分剧院排演 Woody
Let’s put Margaret down for 3:30 in the auditorium, Woody.
谢谢
Thank you.
记得带一张大头照过来
And-And bring a head shot, please.
你好 Herman
Hello, Herman.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!