Hey.

I’m, uh
我很抱歉说你妈妈帮我手♥淫♥
I’m sorry about what I said about your mom giving me a hand job.
我知道 Max
I know, Max.
我也很抱歉Buchan揍你的时候我没去帮你
I’m sorry I didn’t take your hand when Buchan kicked your ass.
嗯 没关系
Hey, uh, that’s okay.
那是什么
What’s that?
我不知道
I don’t know.
漂亮的着陆
Nice landing.
你 你手里是什么
What’s, uh – What’s that you got there,
飞行计划还是什么
a little flight plan or something?
嗯 真不错
Hmm. Pretty good.
你认识Dirk Calloway吗 – 不认识
Do you know Dirk Calloway? – I don’t think so.
Dirk 这是Margaret Yang
Dirk, this is Margaret Yang.
我听说了你那个关于13号♥行动的科研项目
I, uh, heard about your science project on Action 13.
他们说海军想买♥♥走这个专利 那
They said the Navy wants to buy it from you. That’s –
没有 没这回事了
No, not anymore.
为什么没有
Why not?
因为那是假的
Because it was a fake.
什么意思 – 我伪造了结果
What do you mean? – I faked all the results.
为什么 – 因为结果没有如我所愿
Why? – Because it didn’t work.
我以为会是那样的 但结果不是
I thought it would, but it didn’t.
你对我的态度真的很混♥蛋♥ 你知道吗
You were a real jerk to me, you know that?
对不起 Margaret
I’m sorry, Margaret.
不管怎样 很高兴见到你
Well, anyway, nice to see you.
你想放一会吗
Do you want to take over for a while?
帮我记一下
Take dictation, please.
放风筝社团的潜在候选人
Possible candidates for Kite Flying Society.
David Connors Murray Marshall
David Connors. Murray Marshall.
Greg Holloway Duncan Wright
Greg Holloway. Duncan Wright.
Margaret Yang Woody Jackson Shoeshine Pickens
Margaret Yang. Woody Jackson. Shoeshine Pickens.
*我倾听着吹入我灵魂的风声*
*I listen to the wind to the wind of my soul*
*我将善终于何处 唯上帝知晓*
*Where I’ll end up Well, I think only God really knows*
*我安坐在落日上*
*I’ve sat upon the setting sun*
*但从未 从未 从未 从未*
*But never, never, never, never*
*我从未渴求甘霖*
*I never wanted water once*
*从未 从未 从未*
*No, never, never, never*
*我倾听自己的声音*
*I listen to my words*
*但它们都坠落远去*
*But they fall far below*
*我随音乐引领我去到内心所向之地*
*I let my music take me where my heart wants to go*
*我在恶魔之湖游弋*
*I swam upon the devil’s lake*
*但从未 从未 从未 从未*
*But never, never, never, never*
*我绝不会再重蹈覆辙*
*I’ll never make the same mistake*
*从未 从未 从未*
*No, never, never, never*
谢谢你来见我 Blume先生
Thanks for meeting me, Mr. Blume.
你要我做什么
What can I do for you?
这是什么
What’s this?
这是全勤奖和守时奖
That’s the Perfect Attendance Award and the Punctuality Award.
我在拉什莫尔获得的
I got those at Rushmore.
我想你可以选择你比较喜欢的
I thought you could choose which one you like more…
然后你戴那个 我戴另一个
and you could wear that one, and I could wear the other.
我选守时奖
I’ll take Punctuality.
好的
Okay.
过来
Come here.
谢谢
Thank you.
进去吧
Come on inside.
哎哟哟 看看这是谁来了
Well, well, well, well. Look what the cat dragged in.
抱歉回来晚了
Sorry I’m late.
没关系
That’s okay.
我想让你见个人
I want you to meet someone.
Blume先生 这是我父亲 Bert Fischer
Mr. Blume, this is my father, Bert Fischer.
很高兴见到你 Fischer先生
Nice to meet you, Mr. Fischer.
Fischer先生是我父亲的名字 请叫我Bert
Now Mr. Fischer was my father’s name. Call me Bert, please.
好的 Bert – Max说你需要剪头发
Okay, Bert. – So, Max tells me you need a haircut.
看得出来 你坐下来 我们来看看吧
I can see that. Why don’t you sit down, and we’ll have a look.
我不确定 Bert
I don’t know, Bert.
别担心 Blume先生 这个过程相对来说并不痛
Don’t worry, Mr. Blume. It’s a relatively painless procedure.
或许我们还要刮个胡子
Maybe we’ll throw in a shave as well.
好了 你喜欢你的胡子吗
Okay. Are you fond of that mustache?
你觉得还想留一段时间吗
Do you think you want to keep it for a while?
顺便问一句 你身家多少 – 我不知道
How much are you worth, by the way? – I don’t know.
超过一千万吗 – 嗯 应该是吧
Over 10 million? – Yeah, I guess so.
很好很好 – 为什么
Good, good. – Why?
因为我们将需要全部
‘Cause we’re gonna need all of it.
*在午夜时分*
*In the middle of the night*
*在午夜时分我呼唤你的名字*
*In the middle of the night I call your name*
*喔 洋子*
*Oh, Yoko*
*我将令你神魂颠倒*
*My love will turn you on*
*喔 洋子*
*Oh, Yoko*
*喔 洋子*
*Oh, Yoko*
她不会来了 对吧
She’s not coming, is she?
看起来不太妙
Hmm. Doesn’t look good.
但别担心
But don’t worry.
别这样 Herman
Come on, Herman.
操 我在这儿瞎搞什么呢 – 嘿
Shit. What am I doing here? – Hey!
走开 走开 – 该死
Scatter. Scatter. – Damn it!
你♥他♥妈♥是怎么赚了那么多钱的
How in the hell did you ever get so rich?
动不动就轻言放弃
You’re a quitter, man!
我为这花了八百万美元
I paid eight million dollars for this.
这就是你所能付出的极限了吗
And that’s all you’re prepared to spend?
很遗憾你那天
I’m, uh, sorry you couldn’t make it
没能去参加我们的动工仪式
to our little groundbreaking the other day.
太可惜了 毕竟那是为你建的
It’s kind of a shame since he’s building it for you.
我从没要求任何人为我建一座水族馆
Well, you know, I never asked anyone to build me an aquarium.
真不知道那谣言是怎么开始的
I’m not quite sure how that rumor got started.
我也不知道
Me neither.
你觉得Edward Appleby会为你建一座水族馆吗
You think Edward Appleby would have built one for you?
我觉得他会的 如果他有那么多钱的话
Yeah, I think he would have, if he’d had the money.
我也是这么想的
That’s what I thought.
Blume比你预想的
Blume’s got a bit more spark and vitality
更有闪光点和活力 对吧
than you expected, doesn’t he?
我以为这都是你的主意
I thought the aquarium was your idea.
我把这个主意送给我朋友了
Well, I gave it to my friend.
十五个炸♥药♥吗 – 是的
Fifteen sticks? – Yes, please.
还有
And…
你可以把订单发给亚利桑那州图森市的
could you make the order out to Ready Demolition…
准备爆破公♥司♥吗
Tucson, Arizona?
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
确保这些别被弄湿
Make sure these don’t get wet.
三点十五分见
I’ll see you at 3:15.
你去哪儿 – 拉什莫尔
Where are you going? – Rushmore.
我还有最后一件未完成的事要去做
I’ve got one last piece of unfinished business to attend to.
Fischer 你♥他♥妈♥的 – 嗨 Magnus
Fischer, you fuck! – Hello, Magnus.
我本该打到你另一只耳朵的
I’d have shot you in the other ear,
不过那只很早以前就被炸掉了
but it got blown off a long time ago.
另外 我们现在两清了
Besides, now we’re even.
别高兴得太早 我的好兄弟
Not for long, Kemo Sabe.
走着瞧
We’ll see.
我有个提议
I got a proposition for you.
你可以把它插♥进♥你妈妈的屁♥股♥里 你个小混♥蛋♥
Well, you can stick it up your mother’s ass, you little prick.
我得承认 Magnus
I gotta hand it to you, Magnus.
你算是能说会道的
You’ve got a way with words.
你想演戏吗
You want to be in a play?
那是什么狗屁东西
What’s all that shite?
没什么
Nothing.
我只是觉得你很适合那个角色
I just think you’re right for the part.
我一直都想出演你♥他♥妈♥的剧
I always wanted to be in one of your fucking plays.
我知道你想 哥们
I know you did, mate.
好激动人心啊 我儿子Max写的剧本
This is gonna be exciting. My son Max wrote it.
靠 我要给医院打电♥话♥
Oh, boy. I gotta call the hospital.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!