替他找出护照 确定护照没过期
Get his passport out. Make sure it’s in order.
找到大卫 船将于中午启程
Locate David. The boat sails at noon.
我打过电♥话♥ 他不在家
l’ve called the house and he isn’t there.
试试打给他的医生 一定要找到他
Try Dr Calaway. Try everywhere, but get him.
礼物还要送进 费契小姐的船舱吗
Do you want me to send those presents to Miss Fairchild’s cabin?
-送大卫上船就行了 -早安
-No. We’re sending David instead. -Good morning.
我已经拆线了
The stitches are out. lt’s as good as new.
恭喜你 我一直在找你
Congratulations. l’ve been looking for you.
我也在找你
l’ve been looking for you.
-你今天要去巴黎 -是吗
-You’re leaving for Paris today. -No kidding?
莎宾娜已在船上
With Sabrina. She’s going to be on the boat.
是吗她有必要在场吗
Uh-huh? Does she have to be in here?
你去办你的事吧麦卡多小姐
All right, Miss McCardle. You’ve got a lot of work to do.
你不高兴吗到底怎么了
Aren’t you pleased? What’s the matter?
我昨晚见到莎宾娜回来 她在收拾行李
l saw Sabrina when she came home last night. Found her packing.
她说了什么
What did she say?
-她吻了我 -那有什么不妥
-Nothing. She just kissed me. -What’s wrong with that?
我懂得吻的含义
l may know nothing about Dow Jones, but l know about kisses.
你该去大学教这门课
You could lecture on that at Vassar.
她跟我吻别
This one tasted like a goodbye kiss.
-是你太多心了 -她还哭了
-You’re just imagining things. -No, it had a few tears in it.
我想了一整晚才搞清楚
lt took me until this morning to add two and two together,
就像香槟杯 塑胶生意 和莎宾娜的关系
like two champagne glasses and the plastics deal and Sabrina.
-你知道我有何发现吗 -什么
-You know what l got? -What?
抱歉这么对待疲倦的生意人
Sorry to do it to a tired businessman.
没关系 我们扯平了
That’s all right. Well, now we’re even.
快回去收拾行李吧 我会应付伊莉莎白的
Go home and start packing. l’ll take care of Elizabeth.
我要取消合并计划
l’m calling off the merger.
护照和船票在麦卡多小姐那里 你如需要钱就跟她拿
Miss McCardle has your passport and ticket. Let her know if you need money.
希望你们在巴黎过得幸福快乐 再见
l want you and Sabrina to have a good time in Paris. Goodbye.
你凭什么这么肯定她还爱我
What makes you so sure Sabrina still wants me?
她一直都深爱着你
She’s wanted you all her life.
直到你戴着愚蠢的帽子 出现为止
Until you came along in that silly homburg.
将帽子弄好 快上船吧
Straighten that silly hat and go. You’ll miss the boat.
别担心 我要走了
Don’t worry, l won’t miss the boat. l’m going.
真奇怪
Funniest thing.
冷酷无情的莱纳斯赖瑞毕
Linus Larrabee, the man who doesn’t burn, scorch or melt,
竟会放弃两千万的生意
throws a $20 million deal out the window.
你确定不想跟她走吗
Are you sure you don’t want to go with her?
我为什么要跟她走
Why should l want to go with her?
因为你爱她
You’re in love with her.
如果待会儿我哭了 你不会生气吧
You won’t be annoyed if l cry at the boat, will you, Sabrina?
若你不哭 我更失望
l’ll be disappointed if you don’t, Father.
若你生气 我会好过点 是我让这一切发生的
l’d feel better if you’d be angry with me for allowing this to happen.
这不是你的错 爸爸
lt wasn’t your fault, Father. lt was mine.
我早就应该听你的话
l should have believed you.
有分前座跟后座
There’s a front seat and a back seat
中间还隔着一道窗户
and a window in between.
唯一值得安慰的就是
lf it’s any consolation, one good thing’s come out of it.
你已忘了大卫 对吧
You did get over David, didn’t you?
亲爱的大卫 我已经忘了他
Dear David. Yes, l did get over that. l’m cured.
但如何才能完全痊癒呢
Now, how to get over the cure!
那样是行不通的
lt wouldn’t have worked out really.
报纸会赞扬赖瑞毕 娶司机的女儿
The papers would have said how fine and democratic
是多么的民♥主♥
for a Larrabee to marry the chauffeur’s daughter.
但却不会赞扬司机的女儿
But would they praise the chauffeur’s daughter? No.
民♥主♥就是这么不公平
Democracy can be a wickedly unfair thing.
穷♥人♥家嫁给富有的人
Nobody poor was ever called democratic
没人会说那是民♥主♥
for marrying somebody rich.
我们开始开会和签文件吧
Why don’t we start this meeting and sign the papers?
我们在等大卫
We’re waiting for David, of course.
那个孩子没有时间观念 和方向感
That boy has no sense of time, of direction.
岂有此理 他到底在哪里
As a matter of fact, he has no sense. Where is he?
我们待会儿就会知道
We’ll get to that in a minute.
这是你要的特大瓶的阿摩尼亚
Here are the smelling salts. l got you the largest size.
这是我帮他买♥♥的海滩装
Look what l bought him for Waikiki Beach.
希望够夺目耀眼
l hope they’re loud enough.
我希望它能被退货
l hope they’re returnable.
我们不等大卫了 开会吧
l see no need for any further delay. Suppose we get down to business?
那大卫呢
What about David?
问得好 稍后再说
That’s a very good question. Not yet.
泰森先生 各位董事 爸爸 你参不参加
Mr Tyson, members of the board… Are you with us, Father?
来了
Present.
我们今天是来签署 赖瑞毕和泰森的合并合约
We are here to put our signatures to the Larrabee-Tyson merger.
为了实现合并 我们费尽许多心力
Much effort has gone into making this union possible.
花了很长时间来克服困难
Long hours. Many obstacles to overcome.
我本人对这件事最清楚
Nobody knows better than l.
不过还未到时候
However… Not yet.
不过即使最诚实的生意人
However, sometimes even the most conscientious of businessmen
也会为了某些原因而搞砸交易
can botch up a deal for one reason or another.
我并不是说这次交易遇到障碍
Understand, l don’t mean to say that our merger has hit a snag,
或无法成事
or failed to gel
或灰飞烟灭
or gone up in smoke, or fallen through.
我这样说好了 它已乘船走了
Let me put it this way, gentlemen. lt has sailed away.
我不太明白 请你从头说一遍
l seem to have missed something. Would you mind starting again?
就是现在 麦卡多小姐 伊莉莎白 我也不想说
Now, Miss McCardle. Elizabeth, l hate to break the news,
但是此时此刻 你的未婚夫大卫
but at this very moment, your fianc, David Larrabee…
又迟到了
ls late, as usual.
大家好 亲爱的 还有莱纳斯 你好吗
Hello, everybody. Hello, darling. Hello, Linus. How are you?
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
听说你们在开董事会 合约在哪里
l heard there was a board meeting. Where are the contracts?
-莎宾娜在哪里 -谁是莎宾娜
-Where’s Sabrina? -Sabrina? Who’s Sabrina?
-又是她 -她在船上吧
-That name! -She’s on the boat, l guess.
但船已开了
But the boat has sailed.
-那么她已走了 -谁走了
-And there she goes. -Who goes?
-莎宾娜 -谁是莎宾娜
-Sabrina. -Who is Sabrina?
-你为何要这么做 -做什么
-Why did you do it? -Do what?
让她只身上路
She’s all alone out there.
晚报可不是这么写的
Not according to the afternoon papers.
上面写着莱纳斯赖瑞毕 也就是你
lt says here that Linus Larrabee, that’s you,
和莎宾娜费契 也就是她
and Sabrina Fairchild, that’s she,
已经订了自♥由♥号♥的位 一起航向巴黎
have reserved adjacent deck chairs on the Libert, sailing today.
怎么记者都爱大作文章 可恶
All columnists should be beaten to a pulp and converted into paper.
-这一切都是你安排的吗 -我
-Did you plant this? -Me?
人人都知道你和莎宾娜的事
l thought it was common knowledge about you and Sabrina.
谁是莎宾娜
Who is Sabrina?
我们家司机的女儿
Our chauffeur’s daughter, that’s who. How about that?
商业奇才 董事会主席莱纳斯赖瑞毕
Linus Larrabee, wizard of finance, chairman of the board,
爱上了司机的女儿
getting mixed up with his chauffeur’s daughter.
够了 大卫
That’s enough, David.
她本来很迷恋我的 后来转而追求莱纳斯
She went after me, but she switched to Linus.
可能是因为他比我富有吧
l guess it’s because he’s got more money.
她这样的女孩就是那样
We know about those kind of girls.
她跟其他人没什么分别
Believe me, this one is no different, just seems to be.
我说够了
l said that’s enough.
或许你很聪明 或许你很幸运
Maybe you got smart, or maybe you just got lucky,
因为你在这里而她已走了
because you’re here and she’s out there.
她有可能在你身上占很多便宜
She would have taken you for plenty.
我只是在帮你下决定
l was just helping you make up your mind.
你爱上她了
You are in love with her!
你还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
外面有电梯 楼下有警♥察♥的护送
There’s an elevator outside, a police escort downstairs
还有拖船待命中
and a tugboat standing by.
快去
Get moving!
各位失陪 我有要事先走一步
lf you’ll excuse me, it appears l have a previous engagement.
这就是你谈到的 20世纪汽车 车房♥
That’s the 20th century for you. Automobiles. Garages.
司机 司机的女儿
Chauffeurs. Chauffeurs’ daughters!
由于我是赖家
lnasmuch as l seem to be the only member of the Larrabee family
唯一清醒的人
who is not out of his mind,
我现在宣布会议继续进行
l will take it upon myself to call this meeting back to order,

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章电视台风云
下一篇文章困在爱中
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!