-三分钟到了 -是你
-Your three minutes are up. -Hello.
真好笑 我在自言自语
lt’s silly. l was talking to myself.
还浪费了一毛钱 来吧
You’ve wasted a dime, too. Come on.
你不生气吗 我有充分的理由不该赴约的
You’re not angry? l have a perfectly good reason why l shouldn’t see you.
待会儿再说 莎宾娜
Not here, Sabrina.
好了 莎宾娜
All right, Sabrina,
你不该来赴约的理由何在
what is that perfectly good reason why you shouldn’t see me?
什么事让你心烦
What is it? What’s bothering you?
是我自找麻烦
lt’s me that’s bothering me.
请你别开灯
Please don’t.
抱歉
l’m sorry.
我知道我这样很不理智
l know l’m not making much sense, Linus.
-你要喝点什么吗 -我不想喝东西
-Would you like a drink? -l don’t think l want a drink.
我需要喝一杯
l think l do.
-你何不坐下来说 -我不能待太久
-Why don’t you sit down? -l can only stay a minute.
-介意我开这盏小灯吗 -随便
-Mind if l turn on this little one? -lf you want.
我讨厌自己调配马汀尼
l’d hate to fix myself a martini with crme de menthe.
我已经取消晚餐的订位 那歌♥剧票怎么办
l cancelled your dinner reservation. What about the theatre tickets?
我哪儿都不能去
l couldn’t possibly go anywhere.
那些票就留给你了 晚安
They’re all yours, Miss McCardle. Good night.
你确定你不来一杯
You’re sure you won’t have even one?
-不 谢谢 -你饿吗
-No, thanks. -You must be hungry.
-我还没想到饿不饿 -我饿得要命
-l hadn’t thought about it. -Well, l’m starved.
我本想在今晚好好大吃一顿
l was sort of saving myself for 21 tonight.
我坏了你的兴致
l’ve spoiled your evening.
你没有 我们也可以在这儿吃晚餐
No, you haven’t. We can have dinner right here.
看看麦卡多小姐有些什么存货
Let’s see what Miss McCardle is hoarding.
可能是一些樱桃和过期的饼干
Probably maraschino cherries and stale crackers.
番茄汁 爆米花和沙丁鱼
Tomato juice, puffed rice, sardines,
番茄汁
tomato juice.
有许多番茄汁呢
That’s an awful lot of tomato juice.
你可以用这些材料来做饭吗
Could you fix something out of this?
应该可以 我从烹饪学校毕业的
l suppose so. l’m a graduate cook. l have a diploma.
这需要文凭才办得到
lt’ll take a diploma.
我本想跟你说我不能跟你出去
l wanted to be so sure l couldn’t go out with you tonight.
但现在却在这儿为你做饭
And here l am cooking for you.
我需要穿围裙
l guess maybe l should have worn an apron.
围裙马上来
One apron, coming up.
厨房♥用具 开瓶器 火炉
Pots. Pans. Can opener. Stove.
所有的家庭用具
All the comforts of home.
麦卡多小姐曾在这里 做饭给董事吃
Miss McCardle cooked dinner here for the board of directors.
吃完第一道菜 有人提出休会
After the first course, there was a move to adjourn.
获全体一致通过
lt was passed unanimously.
首先要做些什么
What do we start with?
我还没决定
l haven’t decided yet.
莎宾娜 别做饭了
Now, Sabrina, let’s have none of those.
-我好丢脸 莱纳斯 -别这样
-l’m so ashamed, Linus. -You have no reason to be.
我认识你不过这几天
l’ve known you just a few days, really.
而我从小就深爱着大卫
And l’ve been in love with David all my life.
我不知道自己在做些什么
l can’t understand what’s the matter with me.
我以为我已经长大
l went away to grow up and l thought l had grown up.
其实根本不然
l guess l haven’t, really.
我只是改变发型而已
l just got myself a new hairdo, that’s all.
-请你说些话 -说些什么
-Please say something. -Like what?
说是我多心了
l don’t know. Tell me l’m imagining things.
说你从未想过要带我去巴黎
Tell me you never thought of taking me on the boat to Paris with you.
在我还未做出蠢事之前
Tell me to put on my coat and go home
叫我穿上外套回家去
before l make a complete fool of myself.
别叫我回家 我会受不了的
Don’t let me go home. l couldn’t bear it.
这是我们最后一次见面
This is the last time we’ll see each other.
-我没事了 -好 我们吃晚餐吧
-l’ll behave. l’m all right now. -That’s good. How about dinner?
我今天早餐跟午餐都没吃
l just remembered l didn’t have any lunch today. Or any breakfast.
你竟然什么都没吃
That may account for a lot of things.
-蛋白牛奶酥当甜点好吗 -用番茄汁来做
-Would you like a souffl for dessert? -Out of tomato juice?
-用饼干来做 -别太湿
-Out of crackers, of course. -Not too soggy.
你还是不要待在厨房♥好了
You’d better get out of the kitchen.
哪艘船是自♥由♥号♥
Which one is the Libert?
-右边那艘 -你确定吗
-The one on the right. -Are you sure?
-你可别上错船 -不会的
-You mustn’t take the wrong boat. -l’ll try not to.
你没忘记我给你的指示吧
You haven’t forgotten my instructions, have you?
在巴黎不准带伞
Never an umbrella in Paris,
第一天一定要下雨
and under all circumstances rain the very first day.
我都记住了
l haven’t forgotten a word, Sabrina.
我姐姐有支黄色铅笔
My sister has a yellow pencil.
我姐姐有支黄色铅笔
Ma soeur a un crayon jaune.
非常好
Very good. Trs bien.
你看 一 二 三 敲
Watch. One, two, three, crack.
再拿新的蛋 全靠腕力
New egg. lt’s all in the wrist.
这里应该有打蛋器
There must be an egg beater somewhere.
莱纳斯
Linus!
你为何不告诉我 你要带我一起去
Why didn’t you tell me? You do want to take me with you, don’t you?
那不是你想像中那回事
These don’t mean what you think they mean.
你觉得那是错的 所以你不说
l know why you didn’t tell me. You think it’s wrong.
人们会说我太年轻了 会传出丑闻
They’ll say l’m too young, there’ll be a scandal,
股票就会大跌
and the market will go down.
莱纳斯赖瑞毕要带我去巴黎
Linus Larrabee, Esquire is taking me to Paris.
莎宾娜 我并没有要带你去巴黎
Sabrina, l…wasn’t going to take you to Paris.
我是要把你送去巴黎
l was going to send you.
-我一个人 -是的
-Alone? -Yes, all alone.
-但是有张船票是你的 -船舱是空的
-But there’s a ticket for you. -For an empty cabin.
-你会在巴黎跟我会合 -恐怕不会
-You were joining me in Paris? -l’m afraid not.
-我想我明白了 -对不起
-l think l understand. -l’m sorry.
你为什么要这么做
But why? Why did you do it, Linus?
大交易 扩张 婚姻 合并
High finance. Expansion. Marriage. A merger.
你会妨碍赖氏企业的发展
A new plaque on the Larrabee Building. You got in the way.
-大卫 -没错
-David? -That’s right.
我真是愚蠢
How inconsiderate of me.
真是难为你了
And how inconvenient for you,
要你这个大忙人 花费心力骗我上船
such a busy man, having to waste so much time to get me on a boat.
我很享受那段时光 我真惭愧
l’m ashamed to say l enjoyed every minute of it.
我猜想在你的空舱房♥内
And l suppose, in your empty cabin,
一定有张告别信
there would have been a farewell note,
由麦卡多小姐打的信吧
dictated to and typed by Miss McCardle?
-或许还有花 -不只那些
-And perhaps a few flowers. -A little more than that.
一张信用状 一间在巴黎的公♥寓♥和一辆车
A letter of credit. An apartment in Paris. A car.
令尊会有一千五百张赖氏股票
1 ,500 shares of Larrabee Preferred for your father.
你真慷慨大方
You’re very generous.
那是必须花费的生意费用
We regard it as a necessary business expense.
我拿一张船票就够了
l’ll just take one of those tickets.
我在巴黎过得很快乐
l was happy in Paris.
我本想你也会的
l think you would have been, too.
晚安了 赖瑞毕先生
Good night, Mr Larrabee.
很抱歉我不能为你做饭了
l’m sorry l can’t stay to do the dishes.
-早安 -早安
-Good morning. -Good morning.
-赖瑞毕先生 -进来
-Mr Larrabee? -Come in, Miss McCardle.
-早安 -你迟到了
-Good morning. -You’re late.
我得自己泡咖啡 非常难喝
l had to make my own coffee. Worst ever.
-昨晚我很难受 -我感同身受
-Sorry. l had a very bad night. -l know exactly how you feel.
拿记事本来 我们有很多事要办
You better get that pad. We have things to do.
我带我妈妈去看歌♥剧
l used your theatre tickets and took my mother.
准备好了吗通知赖瑞毕海运
Are you ready? Call Larrabee Shipping.
命令前往波多黎各的油轮折返
Tell them to radio our tankers bound for Puerto Rico to turn back.
叫营造部门停止兴建厂房♥
Tell Larrabee Construction to stop work on the plant.
-我们要取消合并计划 -取消
-We’re cancelling the merger. -We are?
请我父亲 泰森先生
l want Mr Larrabee Senior,
和她女儿到我办公室来
Mr Tyson and Miss Elizabeth Tyson here in this office.
准备大量的阿摩尼亚
Get a large bottle of smelling salts.
-婚礼也将取消 -取消
-We’re calling off the wedding. -We are?
-你母亲何时生日 -我送她二千朵栀子花
When’s your mother’s birthday? l’m sending her 2,000 gardenias.
将自♥由♥号♥的船票 转名为大卫赖瑞毕
Here’s a ticket for the Libert. Transfer it to the name of David Larrabee.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章电视台风云
下一篇文章困在爱中
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!