你可以说他使汽车运作
You might say he runs things.
-我猜我哥哥一定认识他 -他绝对认识
-l bet my brother Linus knows him. -He certainly does.
他们常常一起开车进城
They often drive into town together.
是吗
They do?
请直接开进车道里
Straight through to the garage, please.
-我为何那么笨就是猜不到 -你待会儿就会知道了
-l feel so stupid l could kill myself. -You’ll be all right in a minute.
我们到了
Here we are.
我并不是在假装我们认识 我们一定
l’m not just pretending we’ve met somewhere before. We have met…
-你不住在这里 -我住在这里
You don’t live here. l live here.
邻居 你好
Hi, neighbour!
莎宾娜
Sabrina!
玛格丽特 能回家来真好
Hello, Margaret! lt’s so good to be home!
看看你 你变得这么漂亮
Look at you! You’ve come home such a beautiful lady!
欢迎你回来 莎宾娜
Oh, welcome home, Sabrina!
你们大家都好吗
Ernest! Jenny! How are you?
别哭 玛格丽特 没什么好哭的
Don’t cry, Margaret. lt’s nothing to cry about.
我买♥♥了一顶巴黎的帽子给你 你可以戴着去教会
l’ve brought you a hat, a Paris hat for you to wear to church on Sundays.
珍妮 我也有礼物要给你
Jenny, l’ve got something for you…
爸爸
Father!
对不起 我得载赖瑞毕太太去美容院
l’m sorry. l had to take Mrs Larrabee to the hairdresser.
不要紧
lt doesn’t matter. lt doesn’t matter.
我也有可能认不出你来
l wouldn’t have recognised you anyway.
大卫也认不出我来 对不对
David had a little trouble, didn’t you?
没错
Yes. Yes, l did.
我来煮咖啡 你会到厨房♥来吗
l’ll make coffee. Will you come to the kitchen?
-我等会儿就来 -我帮你拿行李上去
-As soon as l’ve opened my bags. -l’ll take them upstairs.
我们两个老邻居应该来个团聚
As old neighbours the two of us should have a reunion.
-你说的没错 -今晚好吗
-lt’s only fair. -Tonight?
-你真的想见我吗 -非常想见你
-Do you really want to see me? -Very much.
-真的吗 -是真的
-Sure? -Yes, l’m sure.
-好吧 -我们去市中心
-All right. -We’ll go out on the town.
我们开车去纽约 先喝点东西 再吃晚饭
We’ll drive to New York, have a quick drink, then go for dinner.
我知道有间很棒的法国餐厅
l know a wonderful French restaurant on First Avenue.
我猜你刚从巴黎回来 可能不会太兴奋
l guess you wouldn’t think so much of it after Paris.
我很喜欢
l’ll love it!
然后我们再去跳舞
We’ll go dancing.
如果摩洛哥餐厅休息 我们还可以去乡村餐厅
When they throw us out of El Morocco, we’ll go to the Village.
你喜欢爵士乐吗 我知道最棒的
You like Dixieland bands? l know the greatest. lt’s…
等等 我忘了今晚有个派对
Wait, l forgot. We’re having a party here tonight.
有乐队表演和跳舞 那会更好玩
With an orchestra and dancing? That’ll be even more fun.
家庭派对 很闷的
l don’t know. A lot of dull people. Family stuff.
如果你在场 我倒无所谓
l don’t mind if you’re there.
-莎宾娜 -爸爸 我一会儿就来
-Sabrina? -ln a minute, Father.
我有件很漂亮的晚礼服 有着很长的裙尾
l have a lovely evening dress with yards of skirt.
-我可以穿那件吗 -当然可以
-Shall l wear it? -Yes, of course.
这真是太好了 归国的欢迎派对
This couldn’t be nicer. A homecoming party!
我会将晚礼服拿出来烫一烫 今晚见
l’ll… get the dress out and press it. See you tonight.
你好 莱纳斯 我回来了
Hello, Linus. l’m back!
她是莎宾娜 你认得出来吗
lt’s Sabrina. Would you have recognised her?
那个骨瘦如柴的小女孩 小时候见到我们就跑
That scrawny kid who’d run away when she saw us,
她的膝盖总是涂满了红药水
her knees painted with Mercurochrome.
你觉得她现在的腿如何 是不是很美
How do you like those legs now? Aren’t they something?
你前任妻子花了我们很多钱
David, the last pair of legs that were something cost the family $25,000.
你看我为你在巴黎买♥♥的礼物
Look what l brought you from Paris.
莎宾娜 我应该在信上提到
Sabrina, l should have mentioned it in a letter…
-在这里 你喜欢吗 -但我不想让你难过
-Here. Do you like it? -But l didn’t want to upset you.
是不是很不错
Aren’t they gaudy?
大卫已经订婚了 他又要结婚了
Sabrina, David is engaged. He’s getting married again.
我知道 玛格丽特写信告诉我
l know. Margaret wrote me.
还有一瓶白兰地 这个是让你下班时戴的
Brandy. And this is for you to wear on your day off.
-你不在意吗 -他又还未结婚
-Then you don’t care? -Not too much. He’s not married yet.
我不喜欢你的说法
l don’t like that. l don’t like the sound of it.
爸爸 一切都改变了
Father, everything has changed.
没有改变 他仍然是大卫赖瑞毕
Nothing’s changed. He’s still David Larrabee.
你仍然是司机的女儿
And you’re still the chauffeur’s daughter.
他仍然像月亮般遥不可及
And you’re still reaching for the moon.
错了 爸爸 这次是月亮想接近我
No, Father. The moon’s reaching for me.
大卫 我真希望明天就是婚礼
l wish the wedding were tomorrow, David.
-你也希望吗 -是的 亲爱的
-Don’t you? -Yes, dear.
还要再多等十天 感觉就像十年
Ten more days. lt’ll seem more like ten years.
没错
Yes, dear.
父亲计划让我们飞去 檀香山度蜜月 但我拒绝
Father had planned for us to fly to Honolulu afterwards. l said no.
我不想蜜月一开始 就在飞机上度过
l don’t want to spend the first 1 8 hours of my honeymoon in a plane.
-你想要那么做吗 -是的 亲爱的
-Do you? -Yes, dear.
-大卫 -什么不是的 你说什么
-David! -What? l mean, no. What did you say?
-你没兴趣听我说吗 -当然有兴趣
-Aren’t you interested? -Of course, dear.
-他们真是天生的一对 -伊莉莎白是个很迷人的女孩
-Aren’t they a sweet couple! -Charming. Elizabeth is lovely.
年轻人为何喜欢穿白西装 看起来像理发师
Why do young men wear white jackets in the evening? They look like barbers!
-给我 奥利佛 -我口很渴
-Now, Oliver… -My throat’s dry.
-你有抽烟吗 -我已经戒烟了
-Have you been smoking? -l’ve stopped smoking.
真可悲 我们已经结婚48年了
lt’s sad that after 48 years of marriage
你竟然还是不信任我
distrust should creep into our relationship.
我去图书馆加入其他男士
l’ll join the men in the library.
大卫 我想我该跟你的司机谈谈
David? l think l ought to have a talk with your chauffeur.
为什么
What for?
爸爸想给我一辆车 或许你的司机能告诉我
Father wants to give me a car and your chauffeur could tell me…
当然可以
Sure, sure. Of course.
-他叫什么名字 -莎宾娜
-What’s his name? -Sabrina.
我意思是说费契 我会跟他说的 别担心
l mean Fairchild. l’ll talk to him. Don’t bother.
好的 我知道你会照料一切的
All right, darling. l know you’ll take care of everything.
怎么了大卫
What is it, David?
-你想去拿点东西吃吗 -不 谢谢你
-Would you like to get some food? -No, thank you.
-喝点酒 -不要
-A drink? -No.
-真是对不起 -是我的错 我没看到你
-l’m terribly sorry! -lt’s my fault. l didn’t see you.
-这该洗得起来吧 -可以
-Will it wash out? -Yes.
你最好现在就去清洗
You’d better do it now.
来吧 伊莉莎白 我帮你
Come on, Elizabeth. l’ll help you.
莎宾娜!
Sabrina!
大卫!
David!
-你好 -你看起来美极了
-Hello. -You look wonderful.
-谢谢 我来迟了 -我有点担心
-Thank you. l’m a bit late. -l worried.
你是否担心我忘了你的地址
Were you afraid l’d forgotten the address?
-我曾那么想过 跳舞吗 -在这里
-lt crossed my mind. Shall we dance? -Right here?
-那个女孩是谁 -我不知道
-Who is that girl? -l don’t know.
伊莉莎白不知怎么了
l wonder what happened to Elizabeth.
-多么棒的派对 -现在开始很棒了
-What a lovely party. -lt is now.
这是你所有的派对中最棒的 我到过你每个派对
The nicest one you’ve ever had. And l’ve been to all your parties.
-你有吗 -就在那颗树上
-You have? -Standing up there in that tree.
莎宾娜 我早就该知道
Sabrina, if l’d only known.
莎宾娜 你一直都在哪里
Oh, Sabrina, Sabrina, where have you been all my life?
-在车房♥里 -在我的车里
-Right over the garage. -Right over my car.
在那颗树上 我真是个傻瓜
Right up in that tree. What a fool l was.
我为你神魂颠倒
And what a crush l had on you.
应该还不太迟吧
lt’s not too late, is it?
我不知道 大卫 你说呢
l don’t know, David. ls it?
你们应该看看她 你们应该看看莎宾娜
You should see her! You should see Sabrina!
她最漂亮 华丽的衣服 舞姿出众
The prettiest girl. The prettiest dress. The best dancer. The belle of the ball.
-感觉就好像她是那里的一分子 -我不喜欢
-lt’s as if she belonged up there. -l don’t like it.
-她在跟大卫跳舞吗 -没错
-ls she dancing with David? -That’s right.
他把她抱得很紧 我真不知道她要如何呼吸
He’s holding her so close l don’t see how she can breathe.
还深情的凝视对方
And the way they look into each other’s eyes…
-我不喜欢这种情形 -你应该为她高兴
-l don’t like it. -Tom, be happy for her.
那是她一直想要的 她属于那里
This is what she wanted. lt’s where she belongs.
不对 那不是我属于的地方
lt’s not. And it’s not where l belong.
记得哈林顿家的司机吗
Remember the chauffeur on the Harrington estate?
他女儿跟他家的少爷坠入爱河
His daughter fell in love with the son.
他马上载着全家去教堂 换掉他的制♥服♥
Next he was driving the family to the church, changing his uniform
然后就把女儿嫁掉 那不是我的作风 我不喜欢
and then giving the bride away. That’s not for me, l don’t like it.
那已是25年前的事了
That was 25 years ago.
我们偷偷去看看她
Come on. Let’s sneak up and see her.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章电视台风云
下一篇文章困在爱中
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!