大卫
David?
-妈妈 -我不认识这位女孩
-Hello, Mother. -l don’t know this lady.
-你认识 -晚安 赖瑞毕太太
-You do. -Good evening, Mrs Larrabee.
-妈妈 她是费契小姐 -莎宾娜
-Mother, this is Miss Fairchild. -Sabrina?
当然是我
Yes, of course.
当然是你
Yes, of course.
当然是莎宾娜
Of course. Sabrina.
你认不出我来了 对吧 我有改变吗
You didn’t recognise me, did you? Have l changed?
你变了很多 看起来很漂亮 莎宾娜
You certainly have. You look lovely, Sabrina.
我想邀请她来参加派对 当作是欢迎她回家
l thought it’d be fun to ask her to the party as a welcome home.
大卫人很好 他去车站接我
David’s been wonderful. He met me at the station.
是吗他真体贴
Did he? How nice of him.
-她去了巴黎 -我知道
-She’s been to Paris. -Yes, l know.
找一天来为我们做些特别的菜
Come and cook something very special for us, Sabrina.
-我想看看你学了什么 -我学了很多
-l want to see what you’ve learnt. -l’ve learnt a lot.
再见
Bye.
这真是太好玩了 比在树上看更好玩
This is such fun. So much more fun than just watching from that tree.
我很高兴你回家来了 我永远都不会再让你走
l’m glad you came home. l’ll never let you go away again.
-永远都不会 -永远都不会
-Never? -Never.
你想吻我吗
Would you like to kiss me?
-我可以吗 -可以 我要深情的一吻
-Would l? -Yes. A nice, steady kiss.
-这次没穿溜冰鞋 -溜冰鞋
-Not on roller skates this time. -Roller skates?
-你不记得了吗 -我记得我有过一双溜冰鞋
-You don’t remember? -l remember l had a pair.
我当时九岁 你的手抱着我
l was nine and you had your arms around me
因为你要教我怎么倒♥退♥溜冰
because you were teaching me to skate backwards.
突然之间 你吻了我 我从没忘记过
Suddenly, you kissed me. l’ve never forgotten.
-莎宾娜 我们去别的地方 -好的
-Sabrina, let’s get out of here. -Yes, let’s.
你先离开 然后我会去
l tell you what. You slip away first. l’ll meet you at…
室内网球场
The indoor tennis court.
-你会带瓶香槟 -没错
-And you’ll bring champagne. -Of course.
你从树上都看到了
You saw a lot from that tree!
然后你会叫乐队演奏 是不是好浪漫
Will you have the orchestra play lsn’t lt Romantic?
当然
Naturally.
-大卫在哪儿 -他正在招呼客人
-Where’s David? -He’s being a good host.
我去帮他解危 谢谢
l’ll get him out of circulation. Thank you.
-大卫 你有空吗 -没空
-Got a minute, David? -Not now.
-爸爸要见你 -我现在没空
-The old man wants to see you. -l’m busy.
他正在大发雷霆
He’s frothing at the mouth.
-为了什么事 -你猜
-What about? -You guess.
-是盛怒 有点或是还好 -绝对是盛怒
-Animal, vegetable or mineral? -Definitely animal.
莱纳斯 这个家伙应该被赶出家门
Linus, this boy should be drummed out of the family!
我到底做了什么事
What have l done now?
我不是说所有赖家的人 都是圣人
l’m not saying all Larrabees have been saints.
汤玛斯赖瑞毕因剽窃而被吊死 班杰明贩卖♥♥奴隶
Thomas Larrabee was hung for piracy. Benjamin Larrabee was a slave trader.
约书亚赖瑞毕想抢劫火车时 被射死了
And Joshua Larrabee was shot while attempting to rob a train.
但从没有赖家的人 像你今晚的表现一样
But no Larrabee has behaved as you have behaved tonight!
-我到底做了什么 -做了什么
-Exactly what have l done? -Done?
爸爸 小心你的身体
Father, remember your basal metabolism.
在你父母家公然跟仆人鬼混
Making love to a servant in your mother’s house!
-她不是仆人 -她是一名仆人的女儿
-She is not a servant. -She’s a servant’s daughter.
你让你的母亲和司机蒙羞
You have embarrassed your mother and our chauffeur.
我很尊敬费契 从没打扰过他的私人生活
l’ve too much respect for Fairchild to intrude on his personal life.
你也应该尊重她
You should have that respect for her.
我很尊重她 我邀请她来参加派对
l have so much respect for her l invited her.
-你做得太过火了 -我爱她
-That’s overdoing it. -l love her!
他爱她!接着他们一定会私奔
He loves her! Next thing he’ll elope with the girl in the middle of the night!
-有可能 -我姑且先不说你已订婚的事
-Maybe! -l’ll overlook you’re an engaged man
但我要提醒你 你有几次的婚姻记录
and remind you of your marital record to date.
我知道 爸爸 我犯了三次错误
l know, Father. l made three mistakes.
首先是那个匈牙利女伯爵 她嫁你是为了让她家人移♥民♥
First, that Hungarian countess, who married you to bring her family over.
她父母和五个兄弟 都需要昂贵的牙齿矫正
Her parents and five brothers, all of them needing costly dental repairs!
-你非得要再说一次吗 -你的第二任妻子
-Do we have to go through it again? -Then that Twyman girl.
她的家庭 50年来都荣登社会名人榜
Her family 50 years on the social register.
但她的婚纱上却是他妈的徽章
She wore on her wedding dress not a corsage but a Stevenson button!
-你保证不会说粗话的 -最后是那个伟大的女演员
-You promised not to swear. -Then that great actress!
她只会在电视上 拍腋下芳香剂广♥告♥
All she does is commercials on television for an underarm deodorant.
现在又是我们司机的女儿
And now our chauffeur’s daughter!
-爸爸 你说完了没 -我还没说完
-Father, are you through? -l am not through!
我确定莱纳斯有些话想说
l’m sure Linus has a few words to say.
是的 但爸爸你不会喜欢听的
l do. But you won’t like them, Father.
你这样说对大卫太不公平了
You’re being unfair to David.
大卫已够成熟 可以选择自己的生活
David’s old enough to live his life.
-如果她就是他想要的女孩 -胡说八道
-lf she’s the girl for him… -Nonsense!
你说真的吗 你的计划会被搞砸的
You really mean that? lt would knock your plans.
那个合并计划管他的 如果你爱她 就去追她
The plastics merger? Forget it. lf you love her, take her.
-现在已是20世纪了 -20世纪
-This is the 20th century. -The 20th century?
我宁愿活在别的世纪
l could pick a century out of a hat and get a better one!
你得甩掉那个女孩 然后跟你的未婚妻道歉
You will get rid of that girl and apologise to your fiance!
爸爸 别逼他 让我们有修养的坐下来谈
Now, Father, don’t push him. Let’s discuss this like civilised people.
-坐下 大卫 -谢谢你 莱纳斯
-Sit down, David. -Thank you, Linus.
我得走了 你们两个谈就行了
l have to go. You two work it out.
你要不要我帮你那就坐下
Do you want me to help you? Then sit down.
你是全家唯一能够明白的人
You’re the only one who understands.
-怎么了 -我坐在酒杯上
-What is it? What happened? -Champagne glasses. l sat on them.
在椅子上
On the chair?
莎宾娜
Sabrina?
你好
Hello.
你是不是点了香槟
You did order champagne, didn’t you?
-你来这里做什么 -大卫要我来传话
-What are you doing here? -David sent me.
-他怎么不来 -他不能来了
-lsn’t he coming? -l don’t think he can make it.
-发生了什么事 -他遇上麻烦
-What happened? -He got stuck.
-麻烦 -他不会有事的
-Stuck? -Nothing serious. One of those things.
我把酒拿上去给你 还是你要下来
Shall l serve it up there or will you come down?
-拿上去好吧 -不 我下来
-Up there? All right. -No, l’ll come down.
我们常在特殊的环境下见面
We meet under the most peculiar circumstances.
你不是趴在八辆车下 寻找火星塞
Either you’re under eight cars looking for a spark plug
就是坐在上面 裁判想像中的网球比赛
or you’re up here umpiring a tennis match between two imaginary players.
你看起来很美 莎宾娜 而且你也长大了
Oh, you look lovely, Sabrina. And very grown up.
-我还是回去派对那里 -然后留下我独自一人
-l’ll get back to the party. -And leave me here?
-大卫说了什么 -自从那次被小马踢到头部后
-What did David say? -l haven’t seen him in such a state
我从未看过他那种情形
since he was kicked in the head by a polo pony.
-解释的很漂亮 -他就得到健忘症
-That’s nice. -Amnesia has definitely set in.
他完全忘了他已订婚 他要你
He’s completely forgotten he’s engaged. He wants you.
我也要他 我一生都深爱着他
And l want him. l’ve been in love with him all my life.
-那么管他的订婚 -你不反对
-There goes the engagement! -You don’t object?
反对他跟你 你就像一阵清新的微风
Object? To you? lt’s as though a window had been thrown open
吹进闷热的屋里 我怎么会反对
and a lovely breeze swept through this stuffy house. How could l object?
即使是从车房♥方向吹出来的
Even though the breeze comes from the garage?
现在已经是20世纪
This is the 20th century, Sabrina.
谢谢你 让我们干一杯吧
Thank you. Let’s drink to that.
很抱歉是我来这里而不是大卫 但我们全是一家人
Sorry it isn’t David here instead of me. But it’s all in the family.
当你走进来时
When you walked in,
我确定你是派来跟我谈判的
l was sure you’d been sent by the family to deal with me.
-谈判 -就像维也纳的歌♥剧里
-To deal with you? -Like in a Viennese operetta.
年轻的王子爱上一名女侍
The young prince falls in love with a waitress
然后首相被派来收买♥♥她
and the prime minister is sent to buy her off.
-收买♥♥她 -是的
-Buy her off? -Yes.
他愿意付五千个金币 她拒绝
He offers her 5,000 kronen. “No,” she says.
一万个金币不行
“1 0,000?” “No.”
-一万五千个金币 -不行
-1 5,000 kronen? -No.
-两万五千个金币 -不行
-25,000 kronen? -No.
-两万五千美金 -不行 如何变成美金
-25,000 dollars? -No. How did dollars get into this?
是不用付税的两万五千美金 那可是一大笔钱
25,000 dollars after taxes, that’s a lot of money.
-你到底想说什么 -这笔钱值得花费
-What are you saying? -l’m making it worthwhile.
有自尊的首相 不会用金币来收买♥♥女人
No self-respecting prime minister would offer kronen.
有自尊的女侍绝不会接受
No self-respecting waitress would take dollars.
好女孩
Good girl.
这出歌♥剧的结局如何
Say, how does this operetta end? What’s the last act?
我猜他们搭齐伯林飞船 私奔去了美国
l don’t know. l guess they run away to America on a zeppelin
大家都疯狂的一起唱歌♥
with everybody singing like mad.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章电视台风云
下一篇文章困在爱中
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!