她送了我一支笔
She gave me a pen.
我把心都给了她 她只回报我一支笔
I gave her my heart, and she gave me a pen.
劳埃德 亲爱的 回家吧 好吗
Lloyd, honey, just come home, okay?
我一会儿就到家
I’ll be home soon.
我的朋友们仍然没想好
My friends still don’t know
毕业后要做什么
what they’re gonna do after graduation.
但我已经决定了
But I’ve already locked
去军队接受技能培训
in guaranteed skill training… in the army.
只要符合资格 你甚至能预定
Qualify now, and you can reserve for even…
军队中最受欢迎的技能培训
the army’s most sought-after technical training-
最早能提前12个月
up to 12 months in advance.
是我 开车在转 很晚了
It’s me, cruisin’ around. It’s pretty late.
我知道最近没给你打过电♥话♥
I know I haven’t called you lately,
因为我不愿再记起我的黛安噩梦
’cause I didn’t want to be reminded of the Diane nightmare.
对了 我快忘光了 我把她从脑海中抹掉了
By the way, I hardly remember- I’ve wiped her from my mind.
我已经忘了初次见她的时间和地点
I don’t remember the time and place when I knew her.
没错 就是这里
Yeah, this is it-
这是我们充满争议的初次约会的地点
the site of our controversial first date.
我是在商场遇见她的
I met her in a mall.
我本该知道我们的感情注定完蛋
Should have known our relationship was doomed.
左边是我们分手的那条街
To our left we have the street where she broke up with me.
那是我们曾一起走过的路
There’s the path we took.
科莉 我想我或多或少有些怪你
Corey, I guess in a way I blamed you.
我觉得是你的错 让我寄出那封信
I held it against you, lettin’ me send that letter.
我不知道为何 我当时就觉得那是正确的事
But I don’t know. I thought it was the right thing too.
我觉得我的异性朋友太多了
I think I know too many girls.
我应该多跟男孩们出去玩
You know, I should hang out with more guys.
我也应该像那些一到周六
I should be like one of those guys…
就在便利店或加油站附近晃悠的男生
who hangs out at the am/pm or the Gas ‘N Sip on a Saturday.
但我不清楚 那种男生会有答案吗
But I don’t know. Guys like that really know the answers?
劳埃德 任何女孩都不值得你这样
Lloyd, man, no babe is worth it, dude.
是的 不值得
No, no.
听着 跟我们一起玩吧
Listen, hang with us, man.
-我们会教你很多东西 -没错
– We’ll teach you bibles full of truth. – Right.
劳埃德 你不能信女孩子
Lloyd, man, you can’t even trust ’em, man,
你知道为什么吗
because you know what it’s about?
她们就喜欢花你的钱
They spend your money,
一点点小事都会告诉她们的朋友
and they tell their friends everything, man.
爱情是个经济学议题
It’s about economics.
-她们什么都跟朋友说 -是这样的
– They tell ’em everything. – That’s valid, man.
兄弟 你要做的
Man, all you gotta do
就是再找一个跟她长得差不多的女孩
is find a girl who looks just like her,
-搞定她 然后甩了她 -甩了她 老兄
– nail her and then dump her, man. – Dump her, man!
不要再想她了
Get her off your mind.
你唯一的错就是没先甩了她
Your only mistake is that you didn’t dump her first.
黛安·科特是一匹花哨的小马
Diane Court is a show pony.
你需要的是一匹种马 朋友
You need a stallion, my friend.
-跟我们混你就能挺直腰杆 -挺直腰杆 兄弟
– Walk with us and you walk tall. – Walk tall, my man.
都是贱♥货♥ 老兄
Bitches, man.
你们都让这孩子产生厌恶恐惧感了
You’ve given that kid a complex.
-嘿 老兄 我要走了 -那好吧
– Hey, dude, I better bail. – Alright then.
回头见 卢克
Later for you, Luke.
保重 老兄
Be cool, man.
我有个问题
I got a question.
如果你们这么懂女人
If you guys know so much about women,
那为何周六晚上还要来加油站便利店附近晃荡
how come you’re here at, like, a Gas ‘N Sip on a Saturday night…
形单影只 狂灌啤酒 身边一个女人都没有
completely alone, drinkin’ beers and no women anywhere?
那…
Well, it’s-
-是我们主动选择的 -没错
– By choice, man. – That’s right.
-是我们自己的选择 -个人选择 伙计
– It’s a conscious choice. – It’s a choice, man.
我们选择来这里 我们想在这里
We’re choosin’ to be here. We all wanna be here.
-是我自己选的 -老兄 她在哪儿甩的你
– I’m choosin’ it. – Dude, where’d she dump you, man?
-我的车里 -你的车吗
– My car. – Your car?
-天呐 在雪佛兰车里被甩 -恶毒
– Ah, man! Dissed in the Malibu? – Oh, heinous!
那相当于是你的城♥堡♥啊
It is your castle, man.
你跟那样的女孩在一起 是不可能成功的
You never had a chance with a girl like that.
嘿 老兄 我也爱过
Hey, man, I was in love once, man.
我被伤透了心
I got hurt really bad.
我死也不想再来一遍
I never want to go through that again.
你把气氛搞压抑了
Man, you’re bringin’ me down!
-闭嘴 -我们要去参加啤酒派对 劳埃德
– Shut up, man. – We’re goin’ to a kegger, Lloyd.
我们要去参加啤酒派对 想邀请你一起
We’re goin’ to a kegger, and we’d like you to come, man.
我们给你找个女孩 找个妹子
We’re gonna find you a girl. We’re gonna find you a babe, man.
我们立马就给你再找个辣妹 我保证
We’re gonna find you one hot-lit babe instantly! Promise.
-没错 老兄 -不 不行
– That’s right, man. – Nope, nope.
-立马就有辣妹 -听着 我…
– One hot-lit babe instantly! – Look, I’m-
我在啤酒派对上不可能遇到像黛安·科特那样的女孩
I’m not going to meet somebody like diane Court at a kegger.
她与众不同
This girl was different, man.
我们约会时 甚至无需安排各种情侣活动
When we’d go out, we wouldn’t even have to go out, you know?
我们就待在一起就行了
We’d just hang out.
那个姑娘让我变得信任自己
The girl made me trust myself, man.
我跟她就随便走走 却心满意足
I was walkin’ around, i was feelin’ satisfied.
你们能想象吗
Can you imagine that?
然后她突然不要我了
Then she cuts me loose.
我都不明白为什么
I don’t know why.
她不愿告诉我原因 谁知道真正的原因呢
She won’t tell me why. Who knows the real reason?
可能是因为她爸 我不清楚
Maybe it’s ’cause of her father. I don’t know.
她不愿跟我说话 甚至不愿正眼看我
She won’t talk to me. She won’t look at me.
-天呐 你疯了 -老天啊 劳埃德
– Come on! You’re freakin’ out! – Christ, Lloyd.
你是有什么毛病
What is up with you?
-你疯了 -冷静点 老兄
– You’re wiggin’, man. – Chill, man.
别这样
Come on!
♪劳埃德 他发疯了 疯了疯了♪
♪L-Lloyd’s! He’s wiggin’, man. He’s wiggin’♪
老兄 我对我的车都没有这么强烈的情绪
Dude, I don’t even feel that way about my car, man.
♪他每天都在发疯 每晚都在期盼♪
♪He’s wiggin’ every day. But lookin’ every night♪
老兄 西雅图随便哪个女孩 只要你说出名字
Dude, name a babe, all right? Any babe in Seattle.
-我替你安排 -♪他不知该怎么办♪
– I’ll set you up with her.- ♪He’s not sure what to do♪
黛安·科特
Diane Court!
老兄 这我可做不到
Dude, I can’t do it, buddy.
♪劳埃德 劳埃德 活得像行尸走肉♪
♪Lloyd, Lloyd all null and void
♪听听他不愿承认的事实♪
♪Listen to the truth he’s tryin’ to avoid♪
♪劳埃德觉得她独一无二 可她只是婊♥子♥♪
♪Lloyd thinks she’s all special but she’s just another ho♪
去找他们就是个错误
That was a mistake.
打在车上的雨是一场洗礼
The rain on my car is a baptism.
我重生了
I’m the new me.
现在是冰巨人 超人劳埃德
Ice man. Power Lloyd.
我对世界的反击现在开始
My assault on the world begins now.
我相信自己 不听命于任何人
I believe in myself, answer to no one.
你或许早就已经看明白了 科莉
You probably got it all figured out, Corey.
如果你一开始就很消沉
If you start out depressed,
那么你遇到任何事都像是愉快的惊喜
everything’s kind of a pleasant surprise.
听着 为什么不给黛安再打个电♥话♥呢
Look. Why don’t you just call Diane again?
我打了7次她都不接不回 那我就不会再打
I draw the line at seven unreturned phone calls.
劳埃德
Lloyd,
你要明白 她的家庭快要分崩离析
you have to understand, her family is being ripped apart-
就像你和她一样被无情地拆散
like you and she were ripped apart.
也像乔跟我一样一拍两散
Like Joe and I were ripped apart.
去她家找她
Visit her at the home.
我是不会再去的了
I’m not goin’ back there.
我甚至不知道你在说谁
I don’t even know who you’re talkin’ about.
劳埃德 你为什么要这样
Lloyd, why do you have to be like this?
-因为我是男的 我有自尊 -你不是男的
– Because I’m a guy. I have pride. – You’re not a guy.
-我是 -不 世界上有很多男的
– I am. – No. No, the world is full of guys.
做个男人 别只做个男的
Be a man. Don’t be a guy.
如果她还想要我 她可以来找我
If she wants me, she can come to me.
嗨 我是劳埃德
Hi. Lloyd.
这是我第8个也是最后一个电♥话♥
This is my eighth and final call.
去吧 想接就接
Well, go ahead, pick it up if you want.
我只是想告诉你
I just wanted to say that
我考虑了一切因素 也决定了一些事
I thought about everything, and I decided something.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章罪恶之家
下一篇文章大鱼
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!