我不知道
I don’t know.
或许是因为我很幸福吧
I think I’m happy.
毛毯给你盖上
Here’s some blanket.
听听这首歌♥
Listen to this song.
真的很好听
It’s a really good song.
早上好
Good morning.
-爸 对不起 -你是该认错
– Dad, I’m sorry. – You should be.
我不负责任 我应该打电♥话♥的
I was irresponsible. I should’ve called.
你当然应该打个电♥话♥回来的
You bet you should’ve called!
你现在还住在这个家
You still live at home.
别逼我凌晨3点半急得要报♥警♥
Don’t make me call the police at 3:30 in the morning.
别逼我打给医院问人
Don’t make me call hospitals!
爸 我很抱歉
Dad, I’m so sorry.
我知道在这种时候不应该如此
I know this is a bad time.
你以前每次都会打个电♥话♥ 每次都打
You’ve always called before, always.
我不想过问你做了什么
Now I’m not asking what you did.
-我只是想听你报个平安 -我没事啊
– I just wanna know if you’re all right. – I’m fine.
你想让我心里好受点吗
You wanna make things easier on me?
那就告诉我你去哪了
Then tell me where you were.
因为这种事 真是太胡闹了
Because this is- this is bullshit!
你有任何事都可以告诉我
You can say anything to me.
我希望你依然明白这点
I hope you still know that.
我知道
I know that.
我跟他过夜了
I spent the night with him.
-劳埃德吗 -爸 是的
– Lloyd? – Dad, yes.
而且 我很怕你现在对我的看法
And… I’m scared to death of what you must think of me right now.
坐下吧
Sit down.
爸 你知道我和他第一天晚上
Dad, do you know what he did
出去约会时 他做了什么吗
the first night I went out with him?
我们在一家便利店附近过马路
We were walking across by the 7-Eleven,
然后 他提醒我小心别踩到玻璃了
and… he pointed out some glass for me to walk around.
每当有人问我
And I always think of that
为何会跟劳埃德在一起 我就会想到这事
when people say, “What are you doing with Lloyd Dobler?”
而且…
And—
我在他身边从来不会感到紧张
And I never get nervous around him.
所以我们这段时间 一直以朋友的身份相处
So we started spending all this time together… as friends.
但是
But—
我能感觉到他性急了
I could feel him getting anxious.
然后
And then…
我知道我们之间
I knew that there would be
在是否发生身体关系一事上会有冲突
a confrontation over getting physical.
他在每晚分别时 开始用那种眼神看着我
He started to get that look at the end of the night.
你知道那种眼神吗
Do you know that look?
然后 问题就来了
And then, you know it’s gonna be an issue.
我的内心就有点五味杂陈
So I went through all the different feelings…
各种想法在脑海里冲突打架
and all the different arguments you’re supposed to go through.
-他有没有强行逼你就范 -爸 没有
– Did he ever get rough with you? – Dad, no.
但我不想引发任何问题
But I didn’t want any problems,
所以我决定不跟他上♥床♥
so I decided not to sleep with him.
不过我还是主动扑上去了
But then I attacked him anyway.
跟你坦白事实 心里总会感觉舒服多了
It always feels good to tell you the truth.
因为如果我不能与你分享
Because if I can’t share it with you,
这事就几乎像是没有发生过一样
it’s almost like it didn’t happen.
你跟她上♥床♥了吗
Did you sleep with her?
-我拒绝承认任何事 -劳埃德
– I admit nothing. – Lloyd?
我们又不是外人
It’s us.
瞧瞧他那表情 一准是得手了
Look at his face. He did the deed.
你真是太激励人心了 劳埃德
You’re an inspiration, Lloyd.
你应该上新闻节目接受采访
You should go on The 700 Club or something.
好了 好了 别激动 好吗
All right, all right, all right. Calm down, all right?
别激动 一切都如往常一样
Calm down. Nothing’s different.
劳埃德 听我说
Lloyd, listen to me.
一切都变了 你们做♥爱♥了
Everything has changed. You’ve had sex.
不管你怎么想
No matter what you might think,
你们之间的一切都彻底变了
nothing will ever be the same between you two.
你可能到了60岁 走在大街上
You might be 60. You might be walking down the street,
跟她聊这个那个的
and you’ll talk to her about something, whatever,
但你满脑子想的依然是 “我们做♥爱♥了”
but what you’ll really be thinking is, “We had sex.”
-你想表达什么 -你得做点特别的事
– What’s the point? – You’ve got to do something special.
-你得表明你的心意 -等等 我…
– You’ve got to make a statement. – Wait a minute. I—
你得对她表示尊重
You’ve got to show her respect.
你得让她知道
You’ve got to show her
-你不是像乔那样的人 -等等
– that you’re not like Joe. – Wait a minute.
而且更重要的是 就算你们做了爱
And above all, just because this happened,
-你也无权… -我老是坐在这旁听
– gives you no right whatsoever- – I always sit here listening,
你从来不给我机会开口
and you never let me talk.
什么 抱歉 请说
What? I’m sorry. Talk.
我忘记要说什么了
I forgot what I was gonna say.
好了 好了 我想起来了
Okay. Okay, I remember.
-让他随心意去做吧 -好吧
– Let him do what he wants. – All right.
太好了
Yes!
劳埃德 给她送束花或者写封信什么的
Lloyd, send her flowers or write her a letter or something.
我已经写好了
I already did.
你写的什么
What’s it say?
-你自己看看吧 -我可以看吗
– Just read it. – I can read it?
我的天
Oh, man.
“亲爱的黛安
“Dear Diane,
我会永远陪在你身边
“I’ll always be there for you.
爱你直到天荒地老 劳埃德”
All the love in my heart, Lloyd.”
我从没收到过这种情书 你有吗
I’ve never gotten a letter like this. Have you?
只在梦里有过
I dream about it.
那你觉得怎么样 是不是…
So what do you think? Is it— Is it—
你觉得会不会
You think it’ll—
准备轰轰烈烈爱一场吧 劳埃德
Get ready for greatness, Lloyd.
那个辛西娅·布拉姆森的房♥产值多少钱
The, uh, Cynthia Bramson estate was worth how much?
因为她家里人…
Because her family–
什么家里人 我们从没听说过
What family? We never heard from them.
我帮她卖♥♥♥房♥♥子 帮她赚了钱而已
I sold a house for her and made her money.
科特先生 你的收入多年来几乎没怎么变过…
Your income, Mr. Court, hasn’t changed substantially-
-谢谢你 -差不多17年来都没变
– Thank you. – in 17 years.
没错
That’s right.
你为什么要在这样一个
Why would you stay so long
-很明显的… -科特先生 咖啡
– with an operation– – Please, some coffee, Mr. Court.
没有前景的企业里待这么久
that is so clearly not a growth enterprise?
养老行业每年的收益可不会一直增长 希姆斯先生
Taking care of people isn’t a growth enterprise, Mr. Sims.
我希望你能写下这句 让你的上司看看
I hope you write that down. I’d like your bosses to read it.
黛安
Diane.
你去英国的机票今天寄来了
Your ticket to England came today.
爸 鉴于你现在的情况 我还是不去了吧
Dad, maybe I shouldn’t go, with all that’s happening to you.
你必须去
You’re going.
听着 如果我的朋友遇上我的情况
But listen. If I had a friend in the same position,
我会劝她延缓一年入学
I would tell her to delay a year.
你必须去
You’re going.
我觉得这样是不对的
It doesn’t feel right to me.
我 我都还没有合适的行李箱呢
I- I don’t even have the right luggage yet.
一路顺风哦
Bon voyage.
-你没有认真听我说的话 -黛安
– You’re not listening to me. – Diane,
好了 我们不要再争论下去了
all right. Now let’s stop this right now.
不要为这么件荒唐的事情浪费精力
Let’s not put our energy into something ridiculous.
你这都不是明智的想法
This isn’t even smart thinking.
爸 你为什么要这样
Dad, why are you acting this way?
是因为那天早上的事情吗
Is this because of the other morning?
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
-我非常喜欢他 -那你听着
– I like him a lot. – Well, listen to me.
我知道你喜欢他 我知道
Now, I know you like him. I know
他不是那种你无法忍♥受的兄弟会青年
he’s nothin’ like these frat kids you can’t stand.
但亲爱的 等激♥情♥淡去 然后呢
But, honey, after the excitement wears off, then what, huh?
你们有什么可聊的
I mean, what are you gonna talk about?
你们有什么共同点吗
What do you have in common?
你将成为国际智囊团的成员
You’re gonna be part of an international think tank,

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章罪恶之家
下一篇文章大鱼
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!