你能把这个地方借给我吗?
You wouldn’t want to lend me this pad, would you?
就今天晚上
Just for the night.
我想给外面的女士留下好印象
Only I got this dame parked outside I wanna impress.
她其实是位女爵
As in, she actually is a dame.
你也知道
And, well, you know.
我可没住在萨伏伊饭店
My place ain’t exactly the Savoy.
我以为他就住在萨伏伊饭店
I thought his place exactly was the Savoy.
不,他到一个月后才入住
No, he didn’t take up residence there till a month later.
制♥作♥公♥司♥还帮他买♥♥单
And the production company footed the bill when he did.
我始终想不透他怎么办到的
How he finagled that, I’ll never know.
不是我需要新的经纪人
Either I need a new agent, or he had dirt on Woolf.
就是他有沃夫的把柄
Either I need a new agent, or he had dirt on Woolf.
你见过这些女人吗?
Did you ever meet these women?
她们是谁?
Who were they?
他在战时认识的女孩,她们很不挑
Oh, girls he met during the war
他在战时认识的女孩,她们很不挑
who had low standards and even lower self-esteem.
甚至没什么自尊
who had low standards and even lower self-esteem.
我一直没见过她们
I never had the pleasure.
等一下
Oh, wait.
不对
Tell a lie.
马文,别这样
Merv! Come on.
我说应该撕毁剧本只是比喻
When I said we should tear up the script,
我说应该撕毁剧本只是比喻
I didn’t mean literally!
你好,里奥
Hello, Leo.
他来做什么?
What is that doing here?
他是科佩尼的儿子
He was Kopernick’s son!
同一个模子刻出来的
Peas in a pod.
孩子的母亲呢?
And the mother?
我没仔细看,长相平凡,其貌不扬
I didn’t get a good look. A plain girl, rather homely.
黑发,戴眼镜
Dark hair, glasses,
镜片很厚
thick lenses.
呼之欲出了,夏歇拉菲
So there we have it, sir. Cherchez la femme.
什么?
What?
比利时语,去找那个女的
It’s Belgian, sir. It means, “Look for the woman.”
我听得懂,警员,什么女的?
I know what it means, Constable. What woman?
科佩尼私生子的母亲
The mother of Kopernick’s illegitimate son.
考克诺里斯不记得她的名字
Cocker-Norris couldn’t remember her name,
我敢说就在那本花名册里
but I bet it’s in that little black book.
就是您在饭店房♥间发现的那本
You know, the one that you found in the hotel room, sir.
如果找到她,答案就揭晓了
If we find her, we have our answer.
我们马上请素描画家过来
We need to get a police sketch artist down here at once
免得他又忘记了
before he forgets anything.
我又来了,对吧?
Mmm. I’m doing it again, aren’t I, sir?
妄下定论 -对,有一点
Jumping to conclusions.Conclusions, yeah.
妄下定论 -对,有一点
Little bit.
抱歉
Sorry.
警员
Constable.
我要交办一项重大任务给你
I have a very important mission for you.
你去找电♥话♥亭
I need you to find a telephone box.
打给局里
Call the station.
查出电影制片约翰沃夫的地址
Get an address for John Woolf, the film producer.
我在这里等你
And I’ll wait for you here.
罗慕勒斯影业,苏活区,我写下来了
Uh, “Romulus Films, Soho,” sir. I wrote it down.
是吗?-嗯
You did?Mmm-hmm.

Right.
非常好
Well done.Thank you.
谢谢
Well done.Thank you.
出发吧
Shall we?
谢珀顿片厂
有你的电报
Uh, telegram came for you.
坏消息吗?
Bad news?
是片厂发的
It’s the studio.
葛丽丝凯莉要为华纳拍希区考克的片
Grace Kelly’s doing a Hitchcock picture for Warner,
只能下次再找她了
so it’s Dial M for Maybe Next Time.
葛丽丝凯莉?-对
Grace Kelly?Yes.
饰演你答应给席拉的角色?
For the part you promised Sheila?
没错
Yes, that’s right.
所以这是好消息
Which is why this is such good news.
安?
Ann?
怎么了?
Darling, what’s the matter?
承诺要遵守了才算数
Darling, what’s the matter?
承诺要遵守了才算数
You do know a promise is only a promise if you keep it.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你几个月前就答应跟我约会
I mean you promised me a night out months ago.
我最近实在很忙
I have been so busy lately.
我知道,我是你的助理
Yes, I know. I am your assistant.
我保证,只要我有空…
I promise, as soon as I have a moment to spare…
你星期三没事
Well, you’re free on Wednesday.
是吗?你确定?-对
Am I? Are you sure?Mmm. Yes.
我以为我… -没有
I thought I was…No.
你最清楚了
No, well, you should know.
毕竟你是我的助理
You are my assistant, after all.
那就这么说定了
Well, that’s settled, then. It’s a date.
我保证会带你出去
I promise I will take you out.
沃夫先生,您必须出发了
I’m afraid, Mr. Woolf, you really must be going now,
否则会迟到
otherwise you’ll be late.
好,谢谢
Ah, right. Thank you.Mmm.
我说真的,你得回罗慕勒斯
No, I’m serious.
我说真的,你得回罗慕勒斯
You do actually need to get back to Romulus.
对,好 -是
Oh. Right. Okay. Yes.Yes.
罗慕勒斯影业
真让人兴奋,长官
This is exciting, isn’t it, sir?
我想就是这种事
I’d say this is the type of thing
让人想当警♥察♥,对吧?
that made you want to become a police officer, was it?
我?我就是刚好有机会
Me? I just sort of fell into it, really.
战后需要人手,我也需要钱
They needed people after the war,
战后需要人手,我也需要钱
and I needed the money, so…
真的,没时间交朋友
No, it’s true. The hours can be unsociable,
真的,没时间交朋友
but I can’t type or stand the sight of blood,
我不会打字又不敢看血
but I can’t type or stand the sight of blood,
当不了秘书
so that ruled out secretary for me.
您不介意我向您请教吧,长官?
You don’t mind if I pick your brains, do you, sir?
我一个月后要考巡佐
Only I have sergeants’ exams in a month,
有一两个问题想问您
and I just have one or two questions that I’d love to run by you.
警员,我想起来我约好了
Um…Actually, Constable,
警员,我想起来我约好了
I’ve just remembered that I have a, uh…
要看牙医
…dentist appointment.
抱歉,我不知道您牙疼
Oh. Sorry, sir. I didn’t know you were suffering.
只是例行检查
Just a routine checkup.
那我该做什么?-在这里等
What shall I do, sir?Wait here.
要是沃夫出现呢?
But what if Woolf turns up, sir?
不会太久,而且你有你的…
Won’t be long. And you have your, uh,
小本子
notebook.
眼睛睁大一点
Keep your eyes peeled.Yes, sir.
是,长官
Keep your eyes peeled.Yes, sir.
琴酒 -琴酒?
Gin?
麻烦你
Yeah, please.
开什么玩笑
Oh, you’re joking.
糟糕
Oh, no.
天啊
Oh, God.
麻烦再来一杯
Follow this up with another, please.
牙医
盖尔牙医,摩利牙医
威金森牙医,贺恩牙医
你在这里啊,警员
There you are, Constable.
我到处找你
I’ve been looking all over for you.
我想是你
So, I gather it was you that, uh, paid
支付科佩尼奢华饭店套房♥的费用
So, I gather it was you that, uh, paid
支付科佩尼奢华饭店套房♥的费用
for Mr. Kopernick’s rather extravagant hotel suite.
这不是什么稀奇事,督察
Oh, nothing unusual in that, Inspector.
制片就该宠一下有才华的人
I’m afraid a producer is expected to indulge the whims of the talent.
尤其是对美国人
Especially when they’re American.
不过,萨伏伊的客房♥依然要价不菲

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!