Max!
好主意 -对
Yes, good idea… Oh.MAX: Yes.
天啊,现在又怎么了?
Oh, my God. Now what’s happened?
丹尼斯
Dennis.
请放了大作家,丹尼斯
Put the popular author down, please, Dennis.

No.
席拉,现在不适合开喝吧
Sheila, darling, now’s hardly the time.
狄克,我需要火
Dickie, I need a light.
你又不抽烟
But you don’t smoke.
狄克
Dickie.
小心
Look out!
不,丹尼斯
No, Dennis!
拜托别开枪
Don’t do it, please!
亲爱的
Darling!
没事,他死了,结束了
It’s all right.
没事,他死了,结束了
He’s dead. It’s over.
长官
Sir…
我流血了
I’m bleedin’.
撑住,警员,一个月后有巡佐考试
Hang in there, Constable.
撑住,警员,一个月后有巡佐考试
Sergeant’s exam’s in a month.
说来奇怪,我没有任何感觉
It’s funny, sir. I actually… I don’t feel anything.
可能只是皮肉伤
I think it mighta just been a nick.
你来得正是时候
Yeah. Just the nick of time, I’d say.
很好
Very good.
对不起,警员
I’m sorry, Constable.
身为搭档
I haven’t been altogether honest or open
我对你不坦诚、不忠心也不公平
I haven’t been altogether honest or open
我对你不坦诚、不忠心也不公平
or loyal or fair to you as a partner.
老实说,我根本不算个搭档
Truth be told, I haven’t been a partner at all, you know.
长官,您不必这么说
Sir, you don’t have to say that.
不,我要你知道
No, I want you to know…
我其实很信任你
I do trust you.
谢谢长官,我很感动
Thank you, sir. That does mean a lot.
谢谢长官,我很感动
Um, but when I say that I can’t feel anything,
我说我没有任何感觉,意思是…
Um, but when I say that I can’t feel anything,
我说我没有任何感觉,意思是…
I think what I mean is that, um,
我想子弹没打到我
I don’t think the bullet hit me, sir.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
您…
Did you, um…
原来如此 -是啊
Oh, I see. Oh, no. Yeah.
你又说对了,警员
Oh. Well, you’re right again, Constable.
您还好吗,长官?
Are you all right, sir?
你最好叫救护车
I think you better call an ambulance.

Yep.
对,我觉得不太妙
Yes, I don’t feel so good.
枪战加上大爆♥炸♥
A shoot-out and a big explosion.
马文不能活着看到也好
Perhaps it’s for the best that Mervyn wasn’t alive to see it.
说得也是
Quite.
剧终
没关系,我没事
It’s okay, everyone, I’m… I’m fine.
这才是我说的里奥科佩尼结局
Now that’s what I call a Leo Kopernick ending.
在我们鸟兽散之前
But before we go our separate ways,
你会想知道谁是这故事中的英雄
you’ll be wanting to know what became of the heroes of this tale.
史托克警员在1953年春天
Constable Stalker, as advertised,
史托克警员在1953年春天
sat her sergeant’s exams in the spring of 1953.
参加巡佐考试
sat her sergeant’s exams in the spring of 1953.
她名列前茅
She aced them.
乔治史塔博督察
Detective Inspector George Stoppard.
史塔博督察获颁英王警消部门奖章
Inspector Stoppard was awarded
史塔博督察获颁英王警消部门奖章
the King’s Police and Fire Services Medal.
哈洛史考特获封骑士爵位
Harrold Scott received a Knighthood.
信不信由你
The play, if you can believe it,
这出戏仍在伦敦西区上演
The play, if you can believe it,
这出戏仍在伦敦西区上演
is still going strong in London’s West End.
超过一千万人看过《捕鼠器》
Over 10 million people have sat through The Mousetrap.
一对信任英国社会福利的兄弟
Two brothers who put their faith
一对信任英国社会福利的兄弟
in the British social services.
一个以悲剧收场的受虐故事
A sorry tale of abuse that ended in tragedy.
现在各位看过我们的电影
Well, now that you’ve seen our film,
也是命案共犯
you are an accomplice to murder.
所以要请你们记住,这是为了你们好
And so we ask you to remember that it is very much in your interest
千万别告诉…
not to tell a soul outside of this…
长官,抱歉
Shh. Sir. Sorry.
我错过结局一次
But I’ve missed the endin’ once.
不想再错过
I don’t wanna miss it again.
当然,不好意思
No, of course not. I’m sorry. Sorry.
看你往哪跑

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!