纳尔逊 你已经超越了你自己
Nelson, you’ve outdone yourself.

Hey!

Hey!

Oh!
没有希望了
This is hopeless.
我们没有办法绕过卫兵
We’re not gonna get past the guards.
一直有那种想法我们就不行
Well, not with that attitude we won’t.
来吧 阿蒂 一定有办法的
Come on, Artie. There’s got to be a way.
总是
There’s always

Lin!

Yeehaw! Yeah!
耶 驾
Yeehaw!
耶 驾
Yeehaw!
我们要跳了
We got to jump it!
乌超
Wu Chow!
站在那别动 雷斯本
Hold it right there, Rathboner.
我猜你要匆忙撤退
I’m guessing by your hasty retreat
不过你还是排在第20位
that you’re still 20th in line for the throne.
第10位
10th.
柯南道尔侦探 把这个人抓起来
Inspector Doyle, arrest this man.
他有枪
He’s got a gun!

Oh!
快点
Come on!
哦 你还好吗
Oh! You okay?
发生什么事了
What happened?
雷斯本用把女人用的枪打伤了他
Rathbone nailed Artie with a little sissy gun.
我照顾他 你们俩继续追
I’ll look after him. You two go.

Go!
为了爸爸
For Father.
为了爸爸
For Father.
为了老人家 文
For Old Man Wang.
哦 我的幸运扑克牌
Oh, my lucky playing cards.
小心点
Be careful.
告诉雷斯本小心点
Tell Rathbone to be careful.
罗伊 我们走
Roy, let’s go.
你需要把大点的枪
You’re gonna need a bigger gun!
你看见他了
You see him?
没有
No.
出来吧 雷斯本
Show your face, Rathbone!
我要把这个家伙碎尸万段
I’m gonna tear this guy apart.
罗伊 你走这边 我走那边
Roy, you go this way. I’ll go that way.
分开 我不知道是不是个好主意
Split up? I don’t know if that’s a good idea.
没问题
It’s okay.
他不在上面
He’s not up here.
罗伊 继续
Roy, keep going.
噢 快点罗伊
Aw, come on, Roy.
嘿 雷斯本
Hey, uh, Rathbone…
我正在想个好书名给我的新书
I was just thinking of a title for my new book…
“罗伊·欧班纳对决娘娘腔君主”
“Roy O’Bannon vs. Little Lord Sissy.”
叫”罗伊·欧班纳对决 想当女皇的男人”怎么样
But what about “Roy O’Bannon vs. The Man Who Would Be Queen”?
没见他的影子 姜
No sign of him, Chon.
海岸已经查过了
The coast is clear up here.
罗伊 小心
Roy! Look out!
罗伊
Roy!

Oops.
爬上来啊
Come on up.
我要你看看你♥爸♥爸是怎么死的
I’ll show you how your father died.
上帝 帮帮我
Lord, help me.
就让我知道你在那 爱我 恨我
Just let me know you’re there. Love me. Hate me.
但是让我知道 你就在上面
But let me know you’re up there!
嘿 从这可以看到我们住的宾馆
Hey, I can see our hotel from here.

Wow.
继续啊
Come along.
我在等着呢
I’m waiting.
快点 罗伊 好吗
Come on, Roy. Okay.
罗伊·欧班纳不会平平静静的离开
Roy O’Bannon will not go quietly.
你听到了 英格兰
You hear that, England?!
你想从我这得到什么都行
Throw whatever you want at me
糟糕的天气 你们这些杀手
your terrible weather, your perverted killers,
葡萄干布丁
your Spotted Dick!
罗伊 你快死了
Roy, you’re about to die.
你在分针上
You’re on the minute hand of a clock.
我的生命在我眼前闪过
My life is flashing before my eyes.
等一下 我不记得她了吗
Wait a minute. I don’t remember her.
再来一次
One more.
再来一次
One more.

Oh!
真失望
How disappointing.
再来一次
One more.
你杀了我朋友
You killed my friend.
你杀了我爸爸
You killed my father!
罗伊
Roy!
我以为你死了u3000u3000u3000哦
I thought you were dead! Oh!
你认为那些喝茶的精神病
You think some teadrinking psycho
能杀我罗伊·欧班纳
can take out Roy O’Bannon?

Whoa.
慢点 牛仔
Easy there, cowboy.

Huh?
有什么想法
You got any ideas?

Huh?
我们跳 跳
We jump! Jump?!
你是说掉下去
You mean fall?!
瞄准那面旗
Aim for the flag!
哦 妈的
Aw, shit.
我要告诉你件事
I got to tell you something.
什么
What?
你是我交的最好的伙伴
You’re the best sidekick I could ever ask for.
谢谢你 罗伊 我也是这么想你的
Thank you, Roy. I feel the same about you.
数到3
On three.
One…
Two…
3u30003
Three! Three!
罗伊 罗伊
Roy. Roy!
你好
Howdy.
对于突出的胆色的赏识
In recognition of outstanding bravery,
我授于姜文爵士称号♥
I dub you Sir Chon Wang.
对于不凡的英勇
For uncommon valor,
我授于罗伊·欧班纳爵士称号♥
I dub you Sir Roy O’Bannon.
对于正义的坚定贡献
And for steadfast dedication to justice,
我授于柯南·道尔爵士称号♥
I dub you Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
阿蒂
Arise.
谁爱你 宝贝
Who loves you, baby?
夫人
Madam.
阿蒂 我打赌伦敦警♥察♥局 现在肯定非常渴望你回去
Artie, I bet Scotland Yard’s dying to get you back now.
我打击犯罪的日子已经结束了
My official crimefighting days are over.
女皇要求我
The queen has asked me
护送玉玺回中国
to accompany the lmperial Seal back to China.
这一周啊 难以置信
What a week. Unbelievable.
她没有更好人选了 对吗 姜
She couldn’t have picked a better man, right, Chon?
是的
Yeah.
航程中我就有时间写我的新小说了
And the voyage is gonna give me time to work on my new novel.
他展示了一个新的侦探
It features a new kind of detective,
他将用推理学来解决一切犯罪
and he’s gonna solve crimes using deductive reasoning.
给我个名字 他叫什么名字
Give me a name. What’s his name?
事实上 罗伊 我很希望
Actually, Roy, I was rather hoping
叫他谢洛克·豪穆斯 如果你不介意
to call him Sherlock Holmes, if that’s all right with you.
如果你不用就侮辱我了
I’d be insulted if you didn’t use it.
哒 再见 阿蒂
Ta. See you, Artie.
罗伊 你表现的很好
That was very nice of you, Roy.
如果它好的话我会自己留着
I would’ve kept the name if I thought it was any good.
对侦探来说那是个恐怖的名字
It’s a horrible name for a detective

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章朱诺
下一篇文章真心半解
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!