谢洛克·豪穆斯 豪穆斯
Sherlock Holmes. Holmes?
你能不能不再玩那个 我要把它捏碎
Will you stop playing with that? I’m gonna smash it.
我只是想看一眼
I just want to see it for a second.
就让我看看吧 不行 你会把它打烂的
Just let me see it. No, you’re gonna break it.
那只不过是块石头 上面有点字罢了
It’s just a rock with some gibberish on it.
那是汉语
That’s Chinese.
家是永远的 我的儿子
“Family is forever, my son.
我为你自己扔的石头而自豪
I’m proud you cast your own stone.”

Wow.
那是个好消息
That’s a good message.
我想扔块我自己的石头 姜
I’d like to cast my own stone, Chon.
嗨u3000嗨
Hi. Hi.
我告诉你 欧班纳式的房♥子一定成功
I told you the house of O’Bannon will prevail.
姜 我有个生意建议给你
Chon, I got a business proposition for you.
不要再买♥♥飞艇股票了
No more zeppelins.
不 不 这个比飞艇好得多
No, no, this is much better than zeppelins
是在加州的一个新兴事物
a new thing they’re starting out in California
他们叫它会动的画
called moving pictures.
免谈
Pass.
慢点 慢点 听我说完
Hold it. Hold it. Hear me out.
我真的认为电影可以发挥你的强项
I really think these movies could play to your strength.
没有声音
There’s no sound,
所以我们不需要担心语言问题
so we don’t have to worry about the language problem.
而且我认为 功夫片的潜力很大
And I think the kung fu stuff could be huge.
人们渴望看到动作片
People are dying for a good action picture.
你怎么看
What do you think?
姜文 电影明星
Chon Wang, movie star?
有干头
It could work.
我觉得 开♥发♥那个卓别林小孩不怎么样
I feel bad about ditching that Chaplin kid,
但是 我要在好莱坞开间片厂
but we’re gonna be running and gunning in Hollywood,
他只是紧跟我的风格
and he’d just cramp our style.
困难的城市
It’s such a tough town.
“野蛮的观光客”
Bloody tourists!
开始
Action!
你一定要说”卡”
You have to say “cut.”
你就在那看
You just keep looking!
过来 你这小荡♥妇♥
Come here, you little minx.

Cut.
不错
That was good.
真的不错 嗯
That was a good one, huh?
也许我应该舔你 你说呢
Maybe on this one I should lick you…you think?
你舔完我之后 应该不错
Like, after you lick me that could be kind of good.
嗯 杰克
And, Jackie…
杰克
Jackie?
谢谢 嗨 欧文
Thank you. Hi, Owen.
你好吗
Hello. How are you?
好 我不是罗伊·欧班纳
Okay, and I’m not Roy O’Bannon.
你是谁
Who are you?
妈的 姜 我知道她才是我想要的
Damn it, Chon, I think she’s the one.
我知道有点疯狂 我们才刚认识 但是她就是我想要的
I know it’s crazy. We just met, but she’s the one.
不 罗伊 她是我保姆
No, Roy, she’s my babysitter.
你的孩子
Your babys
什么
What?
孩子什么
Baby what?
妹妹
Baby sister.
妹妹
Baby sister?
不是保姆 是妹妹
Not babysitter. Baby sister.
你没事吧
You okay?
开始
Action!
发生什么事了
What happened?
罗伊是那种不能介绍
Roy is the type of a friend you never introduce
给你其他的朋友或者带回家 见你家人的那种朋友
to your other friends or bring into your family.
他是 看他的眼睛 棕色的 全是狗屁
He’s Look at his eyes. They’re brown full of shit.
总是
Always…
老是在说废话
Just bullshit all the time.
是啊 你听说过吗
Yeah, have you ever heard of those?
他们是父母 我们有父母爱我们
They’re parents. We have parents that love us.
你没有 因为你是个小孤儿
You don’t, ’cause you’re a little orphan.
你不是 我们有 对 父母
You don’t We’ve got par Yeah, parents.
你听说过那些吗 我们有父母爱我们
Have you ever heard of those? We’ve got parents that love us.
但是你没有 因为你是个小孤儿
But you don’t, ’cause you’re a little orphan.
哦 继续
Oh, go on.
真有意思
So mean.
姜文 电影明星
Chon Wang, movie star?
有干头
It could work.
有干头 你可以做你自己的绝活
It could work. You could do your own stunts.
什么 我的绝活
What? My own stunts?

Ow!
喔 喔
Whoa! Whoa!
待在这给新来的长官做匹好马
Stay here and be a good horsey for the new sheriff.

Ouch! Oh!
哦 很疼啊
Ow. That hurt.
喔 哦
Ow! Ooh!

Ow!

Oh!
你应该抓住我的
You’re supposed to catch me!
罗伊接着
Roy, catch.
天啊 是我的错
Jesus. That’s my fault.
等一下
Wait a second.
这个螺母会杀死街道里的女人
This nut is killing your street women?
谁啊
Who did that?
成龙
Jackie Chan.

Me?
没错
That’s right.
那是 第一次
That was the… First time.
这个是最好的 对不起
The best take. I’m sorry.
快点
Hurry up!
你疯了吗 我不能那么做
Are you crazy?! I can’t do that!
这不是中国城 我不能在空气里轻快地走
This isn’t Chinatown! I can’t sail through the air!
我要把我脖子弄断啦 罗伊
I’m not gonna break my neck! Roy!
我们俩在一起那么久
What in our history together
怎会让你认为我有能力做那些事
makes you think I’m capable of something like that?
它越来越大了
It’s getting bigger!
那是个好办法
There’s got to be a better way.
罗伊
Roy!
罗伊
Roy!
我屁♥股♥着火啦
My ass is on fire.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章朱诺
下一篇文章真心半解
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!