我希望你的运气是拣的 你说什么
I hope your luck picks up. What do you mean?
我从你的表推断出你被打了一拳
I deduced from your watch that you’d hit a rough patch.
是的 你怎么知道
He has. How do you know?
是我研究的一种新调查技巧
It’s an investigative technique I’ve developed.
我可以从一个个体推断出内在细节
I can deduce intimate details about an individual
通过一个精密的审查 他们的随身物品
through a close scrutiny of their personal effects.
还能说出别的什么
What else can you tell?
这个表的主人是个赌鬼
The owner of this watch is a bad gambler
还是个恶心的人
and a lousy shot.
尽管他死里逃生好几次
Although he’s cheated death several times…
他花了他生命中大部份时间 徘徊在一个宁愿可悲的
he spends most of his life wandering in a rather pathetic
和无用的调查 为了某种目的和尊敬
and futile search for purpose and respect.
哦 对了
Oh, yes.
他有放纵女人的倾向
He has a penchant for loose women.
哇 不可思议
Wow. That’s amazing.
我肯定那是个很流行的聚会骗术
I’m sure it’s a very popular party trick
在生日会上骗孩子用的
at birthdays for small children…
但对成年人不起作用
but it doesn’t quite play with adults.
直说吧
Just to set the record straight.
罗伊·欧班纳 不会吸引那些放纵的女人
Roy O’Bannon is not attracted to loose women.
那些放纵的女人吸引我
Loose women are attracted to me.
你是罗伊·欧班纳 对
You’re Roy O’Bannon? Yeah.
那个著名的西部民间英雄
The famous Western folk hero?
你听说过我
Have you heard of me?
我听说过你
Have I heard of you?
我读过”罗伊·欧班纳对决木乃伊”5遍
I’ve only read “Roy O’Bannon vs. The Mummy” five times.
令人着魔
It’s fascinating.
我想你见见那个上海孩子
I want you to meet the Shanghai Kid.
哦 是的
Oh, yes.
忠实的中国伙伴
The faithful Chinese sidekick.
我不是伙伴 那些故事都是骗人的
I’m not a sidekick. Those stories are all lies.
行了 不要那样
Come on, don’t be bitter.
我不能左右塞奇麦考利斯特写什么
I can’t help what Sage McCallister writes.
如果需要帮忙 我随时效劳
If there’s anything I can do, I’m at your service.
我们在找我妹妹 她住在这个地址
We’re looking for my sister. She’s staying at this address.
能带我们去吗
Can you take us there?
哦 亲爱的
Oh, dear.
我认为你们最好和我来一下
I think you’d better come with me.

Lin.

Wang.
如果你不介意 我在外面等
If you don’t mind, I’ll just wait outside.
为我介绍一下
lntroduce me.
哦 这是玲 我妹妹
Oh. This is Lin, my baby sister.
罗伊·欧班纳
Roy O’Bannon.
很荣幸
Pleasure.
你从没告诉我你妹妹是这么一个
You never told me your sister was such a…
美丽的莲花
beautiful lotus blossom.
她说什么
What’d she say?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
不要用你们母语谈论我
No talking about me in your native tongue.
你怎么在监狱
Why are you in jail?
我跟踪杀爸爸的凶手
I followed the man who murdered Father.
然后呢
And?
我查到他住在哪
I found out where he live.
我偷偷的进了他的屋子想杀了他
I snuck inside his house and tried to kill him.
查杀爸爸的凶手是我的事
It’s my duty to find Father’s killer.
不 是我的 答应爸爸的那个是我
No, it is mine! I’m the one who promised Father.
但我才是他儿子
But I’m his only son.
当你为了美国抛弃了我们
When you abandoned us for America…
爸爸说他没有儿子了
Father said he had no son.
什么
What?
哦 时间到了
Whoa. Time out.
时间到了 过来
Time out. Come here.
那个侦探是我的拥护者
The detective’s a fan.
我们为什么不打名人牌
Why don’t I play the celebrity card?
我们把她弄出去
We’ll get her out that way.
好吗 好吧
Okay? Okay.
别担心 我会救你出去
Don’t worry. I’ll get you out.
什么事都会好的
Everything’s gonna be okay.
事实上 我要给你我的幸运扑克牌
In fact, I’m gonna give you my goodluck playing cards.
不要理会那些裸体女人
Just ignore the naked ladies.

Wang!
你打开爸爸那个盒子了吗
Have you opened Father’s box?
还没有
Not yet.
他试图暗♥杀♥雷斯本大人
She tried to assassinate Lord Rathbone
当时他正在喝下午茶
whilst he was taking afternoon tea.
他是排在第10位的君主
He’s 10th in line to the throne…
女皇最喜欢的表弟
Her Majesty’s favorite cousin…
而且还是英国最好的剑客
and the finest swordsman in England.
当然 新闻说今天有比赛
So, of course, the press had a field day.
这件事把杰克和职业杀手挤掉 当了头条
The story actually knocked Jack the Ripper off the front page.
玲不是杀手
Artie, Lin is not a killer.
她只是非常 非常 非常惹火
She’s just a really, really, really hot…
爱惹麻烦的中国女孩
confused Chinese girl.
大概如果我同意签几个亲笔签名
Maybe if I agreed to sign a few autographs
和我的一些英国的拥护者聊聊天
and talk to some of my fans here in England…
搞点慈善活动 那样我们能把她带出去吗
do some type of charity event, can we get her out that way?
恐怕那不是问题关键
I’m afraid that’s out of the question.
我妹妹会怎么样
What will happen to my sister?
她要上法庭 可能会被关起来
She’ll go to trial, probably be locked away
因为是刑事罪
in an institution for the criminally insane.
一些小报已经管她叫”疯狂玲”
The tabloids have already dubbed her “Loony Lin.”
我想那很容易被人记住
I thought it was rather catchy.
当时
At the time.
如果我们被发现在一起
Do you have any notion what would happen
你有什么想法
if we were to be seen together?
自从你回来 我还没见到玉玺呢
Since your return, I have yet to lay eyes on the lmperial Seal.
我明天会在乡下别♥墅♥ 举办一个50年庆典舞会
I’m hosting a jubilee ball at my country estate tomorrow.
午夜
Be at the stables at midnight.
依照请求 我尊贵的象征
As requested, a token of my esteem.
在这下车
This is where you get out.
我希望我们之间将会有更多的信任
I hope there will be more trust between us
当我是皇帝 你是新国王的时候
when I’m emperor and you are the new king.
哇 白金汉宫 看那 姜
Wow. Buckingham Palace. Look at that, Chon.
那是女皇住的地方
That’s where the queen lives.
嘿 看这家伙
Hey, look at this guy.
他是皇家卫兵 他有很重要的工作
He’s a royal guard. He has a very important job.
我以前也象他一样
I used to be just like him.
不 他们一点都不象你
No, they’re nothing like you.
他们是旅游胜地
They’re a tourist attraction.
你可以冲他们做鬼脸 侮辱他们
You can make faces at them, insult them…
可是他们却不能动
and they can’t move a muscle.
看这个 罗伊
Here. Watch this. Roy…
不 没事
No, it’s okay.
嘿 兄弟 你鞋带开了
Hey, buddy, your shoes are untied.
这是我见过的最大的海狸
That is the biggest damn beaver I have ever seen.
罗伊 停下来吧
Roy, stop it.
女皇
The queen!
看 是女皇
Look! The queen!
她在向我们挥手
She’s mooning us!
他差点就信了
He almost went for that.
我和我朋友刚从美国来
My friend and I just came over from America.
你可能听说过 我们要侵略你们这个小国家
You might have heard of it. We run your jerkwater country.
快点 你能接受从殖民地来的挑战吗
Come on, you gonna take that from a colonial?
罗伊 停下来
Roy, stop it.
我打赌你是个该死的纸人
I bet you are one hell of a damn poker player.
没有痛苦的感觉
No hard feelings.

Huh?
他们不能那么做
They can’t do that!
你不允许那么做
You’re not allowed to do that!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章朱诺
下一篇文章真心半解
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!