我们要把玉玺夺回来
We’re gonna get that seal back.
不会有任何奖励的 罗伊
There’s no reward for this, Roy.
我说过要奖励了吗
Who said anything about a reward?
我在说友谊 忠诚 荣誉
I’m talking about friendship, loyalty, honor.
好吗
Okay?
谢谢 罗伊
Thank you, Roy.
我听说英国是个温柔乡
And I hear England is ass soup.
有很多美女
A lot of pretty girls there.
第一个有请
First order of business, my Lords…
是一份报告 我们尊敬的朋友雷斯本大人
is a report from our esteemed friend Lord Rathbone…
他最近刚从中国的 一个外交任务中回来
who recently returned from a diplomatic mission to China.
各位同僚
Fellow Lords…
我恐怕从东方带回来一个 令人困扰的消息
I’m afraid I bring disturbing news from the Orient.
鸦♥片♥战争已经蹂躏了大地
The opium wars have ravaged the land.
皇帝的敌人也已经组织起来了
The emperor’s enemies are organizing.
最狠毒的就是刺客
The most vicious are the Boxers.
一群无神论的叛乱者杀人不眨眼
A godless band of rebels who murder without discretion.
中国已陷入困境
China is not well.
我带回来了一个特使 他将带给我们一些
I have brought back an envoy who should give us some insight
对中国无法预测精神的洞察力
into the inscrutable mind of the Chinese.
他疯了吗
Is he mad?
皇帝给了维多利亚女皇最高权威
Given to Her Majesty Queen Victoria by the emperor
为她在位显赫的50年以做酬答
in recognition of her 50 glorious years on the throne.
蛮横的家伙
Outrageousness!
女皇万岁
Long live the queen.
杰克和职业杀手再次对决
Jack the Ripper strikes again!
号♥外 号♥外 看看吧
Extra! Extra! Read all about it.
你好 伙计
Howdy, partner.
英国人不友善
The English are not very friendly.
他们只是痛恨失败者
They’re just sore losers.
他们输了什么
What did they lose?
一件小事叫美国革命 姜
A little thing called the American Revolution, Chon.
从没听过
Never heard of it.
我会告诉你些精彩的部份
I’ll give you the highlights.
他们去了大概100万人
They came over with about a million men.
我们只有一群农民那着干草叉
We had a bunch of farmers with pitchforks
象打鼓似的把他们打败了
and beat ’em like a drum.
嘿 我在这走着呢
Hey! I’m walking here!
你走错了
You’re driving on the wrong side of the road!
一群业余的家伙 这些人根本不懂
Bunch of amateurs. These people don’t get it.
你好呀 女士们
Hello, ladies.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
什么 难道我不能看漂亮小姐吗
What? I’m not supposed to notice a pretty lady?
我以为你想安顿下来 有个家庭
I thought you wanted to settle down and have a family.
我是这么想 姜 我希望我能
I do, Chon. I just hope I can.
为什么不能
Why not?
有时我担心
Sometimes I worry that all the damn horseback riding
我在西部骑马
I did out in the West,
在那个硬马鞍上跳上跳下可能
bouncing up and down on the hard saddles might have made it
使我的三文鱼不再逆流而上 象它们应该的那样
so my salmon don’t swim upstream the way they’re supposed to.
什么
What?
哦 我在对牛弹琴
I might be shooting blanks.

Oh.
什么也别说
Don’t say anything.
罗伊 没事
Roy, it’s okay.
有些人不想有个家庭
Some people are not meant to have a family.
我和孩子一直有个特殊的关系
I’ve always had such a special connection with children.
那些跟在你后面的小骗子
The little ankle biters.
嘿 看着点 小鬼
Hey, watch it, you little punk!
对不起 先生
Pardon me, guv.
你们迷路了吗
You gents lost your way?
是的 我们在找我妹妹
Yeah. We’re looking for my sister.
她住在牛津街32号♥
She’s staying at 32 Oxford Street.
我对那很熟 我和一个老头曾经住那
I know it well, guv. Me old man used to live there.
能告诉我们怎么去吗
Can you show us the way?
记不清了
Well, memory’s a little dodgy.
但我确定我能带你们去
But I’m sure for a bob I could get you there.
你想从我们这得到什么 以为我们是乡巴佬
What do you take us for? Okies from Muskogee?
到别处去卖♥♥你那些废话吧
Go sell your bullshit someplace else.
我们不要
We’re not buying.
谢谢你的小费 先生
Thanks for the tip, guv.
嘿 你偷了我叔叔的表
Hey! I stole that watch from my uncle!
什么
What?
这边
This way.
过来 你这个小乞丐
Come here, you little rubbish eater!
我告诉过你偷我们的草皮 有什么后果 查里
What did I tell you about poaching on our turf, Charlie?
老实说 我什么都没干
I’m on the straight and narrow. Honest.
那这是什么
What’s this, then?
我打你以后
After I’m through beating you…
你会希望你从没从仓库里跑出来
you’re gonna wish you never ran away from the workhouse!
放了那孩子
Leave the boy alone.
该死的观光客 离开这
Bloody tourists! Get your noses out of it!
你可以对那孩子做任何事
Do whatever you want to the kid…
但那是我的表
but that’s my watch.
我们人比你们多
Well, there’s a load of us and only two of you.

So piss off!
放松 伙计 你说错了一个字
Easy, fellas. You’ve lost one war this way.
别再犯同样的错
Don’t make the same mistake twice.
快点 追他
Come on! After him!

Hey!
在那呢 抓住他
There he is! Get him!
我们抓到他了 快 梯子
We’ve got him now. Move in, lads.
孩子 孩子 等等
Boys, boys, wait, wait!
快点 抓住他
Come on! Get him!
该死的梯子上面
Up the bloody ladder!
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
哦 小心
Oh! Watch it!

Hey.

Ah!
你过来
Come here, you!

Cool.
快点
Move it!

You!
你看见了吗
Did you see that?
没事了
It’s okay.
没事了
Okay?!
我管那个叫宫爆鸡丁
I call that one my kung pao chicken.
我拦下了那个混♥蛋♥
I clotheslined the sucker.
快走
Come on, get back!
清除
Clear away!
让开
Make way!
我想你们应该配合我到院子里去
I think you gentlemen should accompany me back to the yard.
这不是院子 是监狱
This isn’t a yard! It’s a jail!
罗伊 冷静点
Roy, calm down.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
等一下 有人来了
Wait! Someone’s coming!
让我来处理 让我来吧
Let me handle this. I’m gonna handle it.
英国人不像你
The English aren’t like you.
他们没有感情的 很容易发火
They don’t get all emotional. Touchyfeely.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
你打 我说
Park the kung fu. Let me do the talking.
过来 让我给你个拥抱
Come here. Let me give you a hug.

Ooh!
我跟了舰队街那帮家伙两年了
I’ve been after that Fleet Street gang for two years.
你们俩把他们全打到了
Then you two come along and bring them down
在一个下午之间 天才
in a single afternoon. Brilliant!
现在 恩
Now, um…
哦 那是我的表
Oh, that’s my watch!
是的 一个街市小孩送来的
Yes. A street urchin turned it in.
那小鬼最好别把表弄花了
The little punk better not have scuffed it.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章朱诺
下一篇文章真心半解
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!