谢谢
Thank you.
如果你真爱玲 我不会再阻止你们了
If you really love Lin, I won’t stand in the way.
真的
Really?
但是 如果你伤了她的心 我会打断你的腿
But if you break her heart… I’ll break your legs.
很公平
That’s fair.
永远的朋友 姜
Well, friends to the end, Chon…
时辰到了
and this is the end.
姜 有什么计划吗
Chon, you got a plan?
你不是这么巧有个计划吧 是吗
You wouldn’t happen to have a plan, would you?

Yes.
我能做什么 u3000u3000u3000没有
Anything I can do? No.
那我会让你举重
Good. I’ll let you do the heavy lifting, then.
姜 快点
Chon, hurry.

Chon!
姜 姜 快点
Chon! Chon, hurry!

Hurry!
快 姜 快
Hurry! Chon, hurry!
罗伊
Roy!
来啦
Coming!

Chon!

Oh!
水真脏
The water’s so dirty!
不 不 水很脏 不
No! No! It’s dirty! No!
你走吧 淹死我吧 我不在乎了
Just go ahead and drown me. I don’t care anymore.
罗伊
Roy!
你看起来很好笑
You look ridiculous.
我认为我们看起来还行
I think we look good.
我真的必须要阻止这件事的发生
I really must protest this intrusion.
伦敦的所有人都在搜查街道
Every bobby in London is out scouring the streets
就为了你们俩
for you two.
你喝酒了吗
Have you been drinking?
我失业的时候总是喝酒
I always drink when my employment’s been terminated.
他们解雇你了
They fired you?
雷斯本大人这么说
Lord Rathbone saw to that.
对不起
I’m sorry.
这不合逻辑
It’s of no consequence.
我从没想过在一线上当探长
I never wanted to be an inspector in the first place.
是我爸爸的主意
It was my father’s idea.
我一直想当作家
I always wanted to be a writer.
是啊
Yeah.
阿蒂 我们需要你帮忙
Artie, we need your help.
雷斯本抓了玲
Rathbone has taken Lin.
他要去杀皇室成员
He’s gonna kill the royal family
他要篡夺皇位
and he’s gonna assume the throne.
你有什么证据
Do you have any evidence
来支持这些无聊的断言
to support these preposterous allegations?
我们有这个 那个孩子
We have this. It’s the boy’s.
用你的技巧 告诉我们他在哪
Use your technique. Tell us where he is.
石蜡 很有趣
Paraffin wax most interesting.
他在教堂
He’s at a church.
那个小鬼藏在教堂里
The little punk’s hiding in a church.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
那不是烛蜡
It’s not candle wax.
我知道了
I have it.
不用担心 你会找到它的 你们在干什么
Don’t worry. You’ll get it. What are you doing?
他在撬锁u3000u3000u3000那好 快点
He’s picking the lock. Well, hurry up!
姜 拜托 拜托 这是一个要非常小心翼翼的工作
Chon, please! Please. It’s a very meticulous process.
让阿蒂做他的工作 这几乎就是艺术
Let Artie do his job. It’s almost an art form.
必须要有外科医生的精确度
It takes the precision of a surgeon.
你必须要很精确的
You have to be so precise.
可能我们把那边的那个堵上了
Maybe if we jam another one in there.
这也行啊
That works, too.
缺少一个可靠的策略
Lacks a certain finesse.
好吧 好吧 让我们把它分开
All right, all right. Let’s split up.

What the…
我要拧断你的脖子
I am gonna break your neck.
过来
Come here.
看看这
Looky here.
快点 在哪呢 u3000u3000u3000什么
Come on, where is it? What?
你知道我在说什么
You know what I’m talking about.
我不要再听见”什么”
Don’t give me that “what.”
这是什么
What do we got here?
哦 是的
Oh, yes.
你不介意我把这个拿回去吧 不是吗
You don’t mind if I take this back, do you?
继续 滚出去
Go on. Get out of here.

Go!
罗伊
Roy?
我找到了
I got it.
把玉玺给我
Give me the seal.
把玉玺给我
Give me the seal!
好啦 打开看看
All right, spread out!
从那过去
Through there!
我们走吧
Let’s go.
被包围了
The gig’s up.
我们要怎么办
So, what are we gonna do?
快点 想办法
Come on, think!
我不是英国罪犯
I’m not going to an English prison.
我一头金发 姜的运动造形
With my feathery blond hair and Chon’s athletic build,
我们肯定会被玩爆
they’ll try to make us the belle of the ball.
算了吧 我不要回去
Forget it. I’m not going back.
至少 我们有个好地方看烟花
Well, at least we’ll get a good view of the fireworks
伦敦警♥察♥局
from Scotland Yard.
烟花 u3000u3000u3000是的
Fireworks? Yeah.
午夜 他们会用一个小型舰队
At midnight, they’re launching this huge display
在泰晤士河放
from a flotilla of barges on the Thames.
那是女皇50年庆典的开幕
It’s the official kickoff to the Queen’s Jubilee.
皇室也会去那吗
Is the royal family gonna be there?
他们会在展览馆的阳台看
They’re gonna be viewing the spectacle from a balcony
可以看到整条河
overlooking the river.
他在游艇上装了机关枪
He’s got a machine gun on the barge.
是的
Yes.
你们疯了吗
You gents lost your way?
小子 告诉我你有办法出去
Kid, tell me you got a way out.
小子 干的不错
Nice move, kid.
你为什么回来了
So why did you come back?
你为什么放弃玉玺
Why did you give up the seal?
因为我是个傻瓜
‘Cause I’m a fool.
我想我也是个傻瓜
Guess I’m a fool, too.
那把她给我吧 傻瓜
Well, put her there, fool.
我从没记住你叫什么名字
I never got your name.
查理
Name’s Chaplin…
查理·卓别林
Charlie Chaplin.
对不起 对不起
Excuse me. Excuse me.
麻烦你 劳驾
Excuse me, please!
对不起 对不起
Excuse me. Excuse me.
你去通知皇室
You warn the royal family.
我去救玲
I’ll save Lin.
你究竟怎么能做到
How on earth are you gonna do that?
你还好吗
You okay?
我刚刚救了你
I just saved you!
你太晚了
You were late!
什么
What?!
纳尔逊
Nelson?
你为什么要藏在后面
Why are you hiding yourself back there?
我不能阻挡你看烟花 陛下
I shouldn’t like to impede your view, Your Highness.
废话 你安排了这所有
Nonsense. You arranged all this.
你应该到前排看
You should have a frontrow view.
很遗憾 出于尊敬 我不能接受
I regret that, uh, respectfully I must decline.
我要好好盯着进程
I need to keep a good eye on proceedings.

Whoo!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章朱诺
下一篇文章真心半解
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!