噢真的吗
Oh yeah?
是什么
What is it?
如果我告诉你那就不是惊喜了 傻瓜
If I told you, it wouldn’t be a surprise, dummy.
相信我 你会喜欢它的
Trust me, you’ll like it.
好吧
Okay.
那你呢
What about you?
带了什么给我嘛
Bringing anything for me?
我不知道 或许吧
I don’t know, maybe.
所以我们要忽略这个
So are we just gonna ignore the fact
你现在已经有了第二只眼睛的事实嘛 还是
that you’ve got a second eye now, or…
我在等着你问这个
I kept waiting for you to ask about it.
我是说我只是不想问
I mean I didn’t wanna just bring it,
我知道那样好像很鲁莽
I mean it seems like it’d be rude.
不 不会的
No.
所以呢 是动了手术还是
So what, was it surgery or…
不不不 那只是个义眼
No no no no, it’s just a prosthetic.
是像玻璃那样的吗
Oh, so like glass?
我们一般称它为塑料亚克力
Plastic acrylic is what they call it.

Cool.
它看起来怎样
I mean how does it look?
它 看起来 很棒
No, yeah, no, it looks, yeah, it’s good.
哇 酷
Yeah, it’s cool.
好吧
Good.
所以你会离开多久呢
So how long you gonna be gone for?
只是一星期
Just a week.
这是我们两部分计划里的第一步 所以
This is part one of our two part plan, so…
第二步是什么
What’s part two?
搬去那里
To move out there.
好吧 谢谢你载我
All right, well thanks for the ride.
伙计 一帆风顺
Hey man, have a safe trip.
会的
Okay.
再见
See ya.
嘿Matt 等会
Hey Matt, wait a minute.
当你看见Jill的时候
When you see Jill…
帮我告诉她我很抱歉 行吗
Tell her I’m sorry?
你好 陌生人
Hey stranger.
惊喜吧
Surprise.
我喜欢你现在的样子
So I’m liking the new look.
那是玻璃的吗
Is it glass?
塑料亚克力
Plastic acrylic.
看起来真的很棒
It looks really good.
很像真的
Very lifelike.
在我开始减肥之前照了超级多的照片
I took a bunch of pictures before I
一直发给你都是减肥前的照片
started and been sending you those.
防止你再想为什么跟照片不符
In case you were wondering why doesn’t it match.
然后呢
So…
你觉得怎样
What do you think?
你会错过拐弯的
You’re gonna miss your turn.
谢谢
Thanks.
科学馆 数学馆 美术工作室在那后面
Science building, math building, art studio
音乐工作室也在那后面
is back there as well as the music studio.
那就是我大多数时间待的地方
That’s where I’ve been spending
我全部的课都在那里上的
most of my time, where all my classes are.
我还得去上我所有的音乐选修课
I’m all stocked up on music electives,
但我就要成为大四生了
but I’m gonna be fucked senior year
我得去上些选修课
when I have to fulfill the ones
我应该去上的 但过一天算一天吧
I’m supposed to, but living in the moment.
转起来 快点 转 转 转
Spin man, spin spin spin spin spin!
加油 Pat 你得打败他
Come on Pat, you got this guy!
加油啊 你可以的
Come on man, you got this!
加油 快点
Come on, come on!
冲啊 小宝贝 转快点
Go baby, come on, come on!
打败他 打败他
You got him, you got him!
加油 加油
Come on, come on, go, go!
快点 冲啊
Go baby, come on!
好了 快点喝 快喝
All right man, chug it, chug it!
快快快
Come on!
你可以的
Man, you got it!
加油
Come on!
加油 Jabroni
Come on, jabroni!
你可以的 挥动你的棍子
You got it, you got it, swing it.
我赢了
In your face!
天哪 我有点惊讶
Oh my God, that’s some goodness.
看到了你感兴趣的了吗
You see something you like?
什么
What?
不是 我认识那个女孩
No no, I just, I know that girl.
她在我高中待过一段时间
She went to my high school for a little bit.
你应该带她去参加Cattle Call
You should’ve brought her to the Cattle Call.
她一个人也能让我们备受瞩目
That ass alone will put us over the top.

Hey!

Hi!
好了各位 大家听着 这位是Matt
Okay everyone, everyone, okay, this is Matt.
嗨 Matt
Hi Matt.

Hi.
Rachel 是的
Rachel, yes.
我记住了
Got it.
我是Matt 很高兴见到你们
I’m Matt, nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
我还有事 我待会再来找你们
I have to run, so I’ll see you guys later.
好的 我们待会见
Okay, I’ll see you later.
晚点见
See you later!
我有一个 要是没人有这种经历的话
I have a good one if nobody else gets it.
墓地
The graveyard.
你肯定瞎说的
That is bullshit.
才不是 绝对是真的
No, that is absolutely true, in fact
事实上 我的初吻就是在墓地里
my first kiss was in a graveyard.
在谁的坟前
On whose grave?
好吧 我有一个更好的地方
Okay, I have a better one,
我有一个 我有一个更好的
I have a better one, I have a better one.
并不是做♥爱♥ 但我
Okay, it wasn’t sex, but I did
在我祖父的钟里面 让别人帮忙自♥慰♥了
get a handjob in a grandfather clock.
天哪
Oh my God.
那怎么可能
How is that possible?
是很大的祖父的钟
It was a large grandfather clock.
巨大的祖父的钟
A large grandfather clock.
你们可以想象一下大小
It was like imagine the size…
我能告诉你 我现在想象的吗
Can I just tell you what I’m imagining right now?
可以 说吧
Please, yeah.
就是这里就有个祖父的钟
So it’s just like here’s this
然后你就在里面
grandfather clock and you’re inside it?
是的
Yeah.
她就在外面吗
She’s just outside it?
不是的 我们都在里面
No, we’re both inside it!
我可是个绅士
I’m a gentleman.
那才是鬼话
That’s some bullshit.
祖父的钟才是
Grandfather clock though.
我赢了吗 赢了吗
Do I win, do I win?
我不知道 也许是祖父的钟赢了
I don’t know, does grandfather clock.
嘿嘿 她怎么样
Hey, hey, how about her?
哪一个
Which one?
金色头发 白色裙子的那个
The blonde girl, white shirt.
太瘦了
Nah, too thin.
好吧
All right.
噢 那她怎么样
Oh, oh, what about her?
那个穿 怎么说的 就是牛仔打底裤
In the, what you call them, the Jeggings.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
怎么了
What?
说真的 她真的很普通
Seriously, she’s completely normal.
那算普通吗
That’s normal?
是的
Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!