我猜她觉得因为我的视力
I guess she thought ’cause my vision
一团糟我应该集中注意力
was messed up that I should focus
在听觉上或者别的什么上
on something auditory or whatever,
但是 我从来没用过筷子
but yeah, never got past Chopsticks.
♪ 你会冒一切风险
♪ You risk it all for something
♪ 但是宝贝 似乎不会如此艰难
♪ But baby, it’s never what it seems
你唱歌♥吗 Matt
You sing, Matt?
我不会
No.
你以前从来没唱过歌♥吗
You never sang before?
我不是一个好歌♥手
I mean I’m not a good singer.
你愿意和我一块唱吗
Will you sing with me?
我不会
I don’t know it.
来吧 好嘛
Come on, okay.
我们从简单的开始
We’ll start with something easy.
可以吗
Right?
合唱
Chorus is…
♪ 我的指尖冰凉
♪ My fingertips are freezing
♪ 但我仍然相信
♪ But I’ll keep on believing
♪ 你会再次感受到冰冷的双手
♪ You’ll feel these hands again
你认为你能唱那部分吗
Think you can do that part?
♪ 我的指尖冰凉
♪ My fingertips are freezing
♪ 但我仍然相信
♪ But I’ll keep on believing
♪ 你还会感受到冰冷的双手
♪ You’ll feel my hands again
♪ 但是一双温暖的手一直在旁边
♪ But something warmer’s always near
♪ 毫无发现时 我会一直害怕
♪ Found nothing yet and I’ll always fear
♪ 这寒冷的世界永远不会消失
♪ This cold world never ends
你真让人惊讶
You’re kind of amazing.
可能吧
Yeah.
好了
Okay.
如果你坦诚相待 我也不会骗你的
I won’t lie to you if you don’t lie to me.
怎么样
How’s that sound?
待我真诚
Just be real with me.
同意吗
Shake on it?
噢 天呐
Oh God.
好吧
All right.
噢 妈的
Oh shit.
感受如何
How was it?
就像 你的意思是说
Like, you mean like how did it…
就像 还不错 或者
Like was it okay, or…
我不知道 你告诉我呗
I don’t know, you tell me.
噢 天呐
Oh God.
天呐
Jesus.
你之前也这么做过吗
Have you done that before?
对不起 不应该这么问了 这太蠢了
Oh, sorry, don’t answer that, that’s stupid.
好吧 我应该走了 那么
Well I should probably get going, so…
我可以问你一些事吗
Hey, I just, can I ask you something?
当然 说吧
Sure, yeah.
如果你想的话你可以完全说不 别给自己压力
You can totally say no if you want, there’s no pressure.
是什么
What is it?
你想和我一起参加舞会吗
Do you wanna go to prom with me?
你化妆了吗
Are you wearing makeup?
没有
No.
小妞们往脸上涂厚厚的底妆
Chicks walking around with paint slathered on
她们真♥他♥妈♥的像柏伦柏
their faces, they look like fucking Oompa Loompas.
说真的
Seriously.
为什么这么问 你很在意吗
Why, do you care?
不 我只是觉得大部分女生都这么做
Oh no, I just thought most girls did is all.
好吧 我不是大部分女生
Well I’m not most girls.
什么鬼
What the?
噢 他妈的看路 老兄
Oh no fucking way, dude!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
妈的
Oh shit.
也许我可以去
Maybe I can get some…
可以试着在这附近找一些鞋子
Can try and find some shoes around here somewhere.
你想去Elmo那吗
Wanna go to Elmo’s thing?
你的意思是我当打扫
You mean do I wanna play cleanup
年度聚会的保洁人员吗
crew for party of the year?
不了
Nah.
是啊 我也不想
Yeah, me neither.
那么之后我们去干嘛
So what should we do then?
你觉得你会怎么样结束自己的人生
Who did you imagine yourself ending up with?
你的意思是
What do you mean?
当你躺在床上
You know, when you lie around
会不会想着女孩或者别的事
and think about girls or whatever.
你觉得她会是怎么样的
What do you think she’d be like?
会像我吗
Is she anything like me?
要说实话
Honestly?
每天我都在饱受不一样的折磨
I just spent so much time trying to get through each day.
我脑子里一般不会想着女孩
Girls never really crossed my mind.
这听起来很可怜吧 但是
I know that sounds so pathetic, but…
你呢 觉得我怎么样
What about you, what’d you think of me?
你吗
Of you?
你可以坦诚的说
You can be honest you know,
我不介意 就是好奇
I don’t care, I’m just curious.

I…
我觉得你很帅啊
I thought you were handsome.
我能看吗
Can I see it?
抱歉
Sorry.
过来看
Check it out.
那个独眼有女票了
Cyclops has a lady.
如果世上只有这两个人
If ever there were two
他们可不能被允许有下一代
people who shouldn’t be allowed to procreate.
他们可能是免费的
Maybe they’re free.
是吗
Right?
男神都这么高冷的吗
Fuck it, models don’t need to talk.
和你讲吧
Talking to you.
发生了什么
What happened?
你知道他们把学校录取名单
Okay, so you know that list they posted
贴在了走廊里
in the hallway, the one on the school list,
大家都上的什么学校
which schools people have gotten into?

Yeah.
Justin去了朝圣团
Okay, well Justin Langsey got into Pilgrim Mass.
这也是你要去的学校吧
Oh yeah, that’s the school you’re going to right?
一开始我觉得会考虑这个学校
I mean at first I was like I’ll think about it,
现在可不这么想了
but now I’m like fuck yeah, why not right?
不过这可不是最妙的部分
But that’s not even the best part.
这可不是最妙的
That’s not even the best part.
我站在这儿看这单子
I’m standing there and I’m scanning
突然Justin来了
the list and all of a sudden Justin
和我一起看这单子
comes up and he looks at the list,
所以我指我的名字说
so I point to my name and I go hey,
“我们上同个学校耶”
“looks like we’re going to the same school.”
好吧
All right.
是吧
Right, right?
接着他说太好了 我将在那看到你 对吧
Okay, so then he says nice, I’ll see you there, right?
就像是他想在那里玩一样
Like he wants to hang out, he thinks
很棒啊 你知道我想说什么吧
it’s nice or something, you know what I mean?
确实如此
It’s something.
你知道我在说什么吧 Jill
You know who I’m talking about, Jill?
篮球队的六号♥不错
Number six, basketball team, the nice ass?
我们可都知道
Yeah, we know.
哦那基佬我想上他
Oh my God, the things I wanna do to that ass.
我们知道
We know.
我希望我早点告诉你
I wish I could tell you, I mean
我可告诉你了 说实话
I’ve told you, but oh God, I actually,
这可太棒了 我有个愿望
and this is great, I had a dream
某天夜里 他会出现在我面前…
the other night that he came on my face…
你就不能闭嘴吗
Would you shut the fuck up?
为啥
What?
我就是不想听
I just don’t wanna hear about it is all.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!