我不知道你想干什么 我也不想知道
I don’t know what you’re up to, and I don’t
你离我远点就行
wanna find out, so just leave me the fuck alone.
好 什么让你觉得我有什么企图
Okay, what makes you think that I’m up to anything?
这很好笑吗
Is that a joke?
没有
No.
你们这些男人只是闲逛到
Some Abercrombie and Fitch cover boy just strolls
胖女孩的公♥寓♥里转一圈
up to the chubby girl doing laps in
然后问她可以约会吗
the basement and asks her on a date?
对 草踏马的
Yeah, fuck that shit.
好 首先来说 这不是个约会
Whoa, okay, first of all, it’s not a date.
我的意思是…
I mean…
嗯 我只是问你想不想去
Okay, I was just asking if you
一个很酷的派对
wanted to check out a really cool party.
然后我说了不去
And I said no.
但为什么
But why?
我是说
I mean…
因为我不想去
Because I don’t want to.
这根本不是个回答吧
That’s not an answer though.
我也不用给你个回答吧
I don’t have to give you one.
好 那么 你不觉得
All right, but still, don’t you
给个回答是礼貌吗
think it would be the polite thing to do?
给一个想约你的人
Just to show a little courtesy
一点礼貌都不行吗
to a guy who’s going out on a limb here?
和我坦率点说话…
I mean be candor with me and…
你想要坦率 好
You want candor, fine.
你让我感到无聊
You bore me.
好吧
Okay.
从你那种假惺惺的直男笑容
From your fucking pretty boy smile
到你的脚趾头的隐秘想法
to your shoes to your innermost thoughts
和感受 你知道刚刚自己在说什么吗
and feelings, have you listened to yourself talk?
“我还要为一个跑步机等十分钟”得了吧你
“Oh I gotta wait 10 minutes for a treadmill,” come on.
我想相对于在周五晚上和一群强♥奸♥犯
You know, I guess I just have better things to
玩啤酒乒乓游戏
do on a Friday night than play beer pong
我有更重要的事做
with a bunch of date rapists in training.

Wow.
你完全误会我了
Yeah, you have got me all wrong here.
我是个好人 好吗
I’m a nice guy, okay?
我不在乎
I don’t care.
好吧
Okay.
嘿 是我
Hey, it’s me.
嗯 你今晚做些什么
Yeah, what are you doing tonight?
他要出门吗
Is he going out?
我不知道他要去哪
I don’t know where he’s going.
我不知道他要去哪
I don’t know where he’s going.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
我问了你你要去哪儿
I said where are you going.
难道我在和砖墙讲话吗
Hello, am I talking to a brick wall here?
说句话
Say something.
出去 好吗
Out, okay?
我出门去
I’m going out.
去哪儿
Where?
Elmo会来接我 我们就开车随便转转
Elmo’s gonna pick me up, we’re just gonna drive around.
这不是什么大事 好吗
It’s not a big deal, okay?
你看见过我的钱包吗
Have you seen my wallet anywhere?
等一下
One second.
我马上回来 亲爱的
I’ll be right back, honey.
在哪儿
Huh?
我想要你今晚待在家里
I’d rather you stay home tonight.
听着 你经历的事糟透了
Look, it sucks what you’re going through.
我知道 我知道这是
I know that, I know it’s the worst
世界上最糟的感觉
feeling in the world and anything
我说的任何话听起来都像…
I say is gonna sound like…
他妈的 我的钱包呢
Damn it, where’s my fucking wallet?
嘿 你在听我说话吗
Hey, are you listening to me?
是 我在听
Yeah, I’m listening!
我告诉你我想你待在家里
I’m telling you I think you should stay home!
这个建议令人惊讶地听起来像是
That was astoundingly like the advice
你六个月前给我的那条 然后你看看
you gave me six months ago, and look
我现在怎么样了 好吗
where that fucking got me, okay?
我想帮你
I’m trying to help you.
帮我
Help me?
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我
Are you kidding me?
你是个单亲妈妈正在寻找
You’re a single mother looking
她游手好闲的前夫
around for her deadbeat ex-husband
想要拿到儿童保障金 好吗
trying to get child support, okay,
所以别帮我 帮你自己 好吗
so don’t help me, help yourself okay?
好 做你想做的吧
All right, do what you want.
我受够了
I’m done.
嘿 宝贝
Hey honey.
噢 有一封给你的信
Oh hey, a letter came for you,
有人把它从门下面递进来的
somebody slipped it under the door.
我进房♥间时它在地上
It was on the floor when I came in.
就那一封 就是他
That one there, that’s him.
点进去
Click on it.
不错
Nice.
他很帅
He’s handsome.
他太帅了 我不信任他
He’s too handsome, I wouldn’t trust him.
看 你干嘛说这句话
See, now why would you say that?
也许他是个好人
Maybe he’s a nice guy.
或者他真的喜欢她
Or maybe he really likes her.
根据什么喜欢她的 他都不认识她
Based on what, he doesn’t know her.
我不知道 我为什么会知道
I don’t know, how should I know?
我只是在说这是有可能的
I’m just saying it’s possible.
对 你说这可能 每次你说可能
Yeah, you say it’s possible, and it’s usually
就是不可能 你连今晚是什么日子都不知道吧
not possible, do you even know what tonight is?
今晚是什么日子
What’s tonight?
什么也不是
It’s nothing.
算了
Never mind.
不 告诉我 今晚是什么日子
No, tell me, what’s tonight?
什么也不是 如果我的话不会打电♥话♥给他
It’s nothing, I mean I’m just saying I wouldn’t call him.
难道是什么…
Is it something…
不是
No.
不 不
No, no.
你为什么不告诉我
Why can’t you tell me?
这只是 兄弟会做的蠢事
It’s just, it’s this stupid thing fraternities do.
那么如果什么事也没有的话我就能打电♥话♥给他了
All right, well I guess if it’s nothing I can call him.
这是…
It’s just…
你听说过Cattle Call吗
Have you ever heard of the Cattle Call?
怎么了
What?
什么 怎么回事
What, what is it?
我做错什么了
What did I do?
我不知道 就…
I don’t know, it’s…
我觉得没必要这样做
I don’t feel like this is necessary.
没必要
Necessary?
是 我的意思是…
Yeah, I mean…
你在这 我在这
You’re here, I’m here.
急什么
What’s the hurry?
我没急啊
I’m not in a hurry.
那你干嘛一直做那事
Why do you keep doing it?
我的意思是
I just mean it’s like every time
每次我们在一起就总是…
that we’re together it’s always…
因为我喜欢你啊
Because I like you.
我的意思是你要我说什么
I mean what do you want me to say?
你都不了解我
You don’t even know me.
我了解啊
Yeah I do.
真的吗
Really?
你知道我什么事了
What do you know about me?
好吧 我不做了
Okay, I’m not doing this.
行吧 你随便吧
Okay, fine, I don’t care.
你♥他♥妈♥的就是个混♥蛋♥
You’re a fucking asshole.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!