你在讲什么
What are you talking about?
我知道你想和Justin做♥爱♥
I get that you wanna have sex with
那很棒哦 然而
Justin, and that’s great, but I don’t
我可不想听里面的细节
know why I hear about ever single fucking detail.
可是那是兄弟间的谈话
‘Cause it’s guy talk.
什么
What?
我意思是我们是兄弟 所以在说话
I mean we’re guys, we’re talking,
你要告诉我那些女生们的事
I mean you tell me about the girls.
不是啦 我什么时候那么说啦
No, I don’t though, when do I do that?
只要你想
Right, you could if you wanted to,
我可以听你说
and I would listen to you right because
这是水到渠成的事儿 老铁我们关系这么好
that’s how it goes, that’s what friendship is,
我们一聊就知道是什么了
we talk, that’s what it is, I’d listen.
好吧 服了你
All right, okay, yeah yeah,
你在和一个混♥蛋♥基佬相爱
you’re in love with a homophobic asshole!
而你在和一个荡♥妇♥相爱
Yeah, well you’re in love with a fucking slut.

What?
抱歉
I’m sorry, I’m sorry.
为何要牵扯到我
Since when was I in this fight?
等等 她没告诉过你吗
Hold on, did she ever tell you?
她都没和你说
She ever really told you why she got
她为啥飘洋过海
shipped across the country?
她真的想和你谈吗
Has she really gone into it, huh?
我们能不说这个吗
Can we not do this right now?
Jill 抱歉 她真的想谈吗
Jill, I’m sorry, has she ever gone into it?
所有40岁的猥琐男
All the 40 year old fucking men,
那些大叔
skeezy, middle-aged dudes that just
就想上她这样的
wanna fuck some big-titted teenager.

Fuck you!
给我闭嘴
Seriously!
即使隔着三千英里
And they still call her too, you know that?
他们仍在联♥系♥她 你知道为什么吗
From 3,000 miles away, and you know why?
你就是个垃圾
You’re a piece of shit.
因为他们知道她就是那么饥渴
‘Cause they know that she’s just that desperate.
你滚
Fuck you!
别这样 住手
Hey guys, stop, come on!
来吧
Come on!
很快我父母就会从挪威回来
Soon as my parents get back from Norway,
我要告诉他们所有你做的破事
I am telling them everything you’ve been up to.
到处闲逛 翘课跟他上♥床♥
Running around, leaving class to fuck this.
他们会给你教训
They’re gonna have you back on a plane home
敢惹我等着瞧
so fuck it’ll make your fucking head spin.
你这个白♥痴♥
Fucking idiot!
他说的对
He’s right you know.
你这什么意思
What do you mean, about what?
我意思是如果我现在不回家的话
I mean if I don’t go home now,
最后我得被逼着回家
I have to go home eventually.
为什么
Why?
我东西在那儿 我朋友也在那儿
My stuff’s there, my friends are there.
你的朋友
Your friends?
我在那儿被录取了
I got into school there.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
你打算什么时候告诉我
When were you gonna tell me?
爸爸今天打电♥话♥了
Dad called today.
周五的飞机
The plane leaves Friday.
那毕业典礼怎么办
I mean what about graduation,
你到底要不要去
you’re just gonna, just not gonna go?
没办法
I can’t.
什么鬼
I mean what the fuck?
呵呵
I mean wow.
好吧
Okay.
然后呢 我是说现在我们要做什么
So what, I mean now what do we do?
现实情况还是理想情况
Realistically or ideally because
因为在理想世界里我希望
I mean in a perfect world I want
你能和我一起搬去那
you to move out there with me
只要打包你的东西再准备好
and just pack your shit and grab a
一张机票 但是你不会那么做的
plane ticket, but you wouldn’t
那很疯狂 所以我也不知道现在要做什么了
do that, that’s crazy, so I don’t know.
我不知道
I don’t know.
好吧
Okay.
就那么做吧
Let’s do it.
做什么
Do what?
走吧 我想跟你走
Let’s go, I wanna move with you.
等等 你是认真的嘛
Wait, are you serious?
是啊
Yeah.

No.
你想要搬走
You wanna move?
你会为了我那么做
You’d do that for me?
好吧
Yeah, okay.
我会的
Yeah, I would.
来吧 走吧
Come on, let’s just go.
为什么不呢
Why not?
最好快一点
Better hurry.
Jill
Jill?
那个你几个月前遇见的女孩子 是叫Jill吧
That girl you met a couple months ago, that Jill?
那是12个星期之前了 也就是三个月
It was 12 weeks ago, so that’s three months.
真不好意思 三个月 那就是一生了
Oh excuse me, three months, that’s a lifetime.
嗯哼 我要走了
Yup, I’m going.
哈 看起来就是那样的 不是吗
Yeah, it certainly looks that way doesn’t it?
嗯哼 这周五我们我们就要走了 就是这样
Mmmhm, we’re going this Friday and that’s it,
所以如果你有什么想说的
so if you have anything to say
你可以跟自己讲
you can just keep it to yourself.
所以 你真的要走了 嘿
So this, you’re just gonna, hey,
这个 你真的不要了吗
this, you’re just gonna skip it?
你一生中最重要的一天
One of the most important days of
然后你只想要错过
your life and you’re just gonna flat out…
对 我遇见了她 够了吗
Yeah, I met someone, okay?
我遇见了一个真正喜欢我的女孩
I met a girl that actually likes me.
你还会遇见其他的
You’ll meet others!
那个让我的心感到
Someone who makes my heart feel like
在世界上并不孤独的人 那个让我
I’m not alone in this world, who makes
感觉我是回事 比如我很性感
me feel like I matter, like I’m sexy.
行 我知道对你来说那听起来很荒唐
Yeah, I know that sounds fucking
很傻 好吧 但那是真的
stupid to you, okay, but it’s true!
闭嘴
Fuck it!
就这样吧 我要走了 你不能阻止我
Okay, I’m going, and you can’t stop me.
你爱上了这个女孩吗
You’re in love with this girl?
追随她去
Go for it.
启程 穿过这座城市
Haul anchor, head across the country.
没有计划 没有钱 没有安全的港湾
No plan, no money, no safety net.
那就是在妈妈死的时候我做的事情
That’s what I did when mom died.
如果我告诉不要那样的话会显得我很虚伪
I’d be a hypocrite if I told you not to.
问你个最简单的问题 你
Quick question for you, how are you
离开了那之后要怎么付租金
gonna pay for rent when you’re out there?
首先 最后一个月的租金 保险金 交通费用
First, last month’s rent, security deposit, transportation?
我会找到工作的
I’ll get a job.
噢 你当然可以
Oh, of course.
我确定你可以 毕竟经济正在下滑
I’m sure that you will, the economy’s just kicking.
让我一个人静静 可以吗 拜托
Just leave me alone, okay, please.
我以为你不会那样的
Just on the off chance you don’t,
你接下来要做什么呢
what are you gonna do then?
滚出这里好吗
Just get the fuck out of here!

Jesus.
妈的见鬼了
Goddammit.
哦天呐我简直想死
Oh my God, I can’t wait to see you,
见了鬼的这么久 我感觉要死掉了
it’s been so frigging long, I feel like
一想到马上要和你做♥爱♥就心里美滋滋
I’m gonna die if I don’t get to fuck you soon.
噢 我也很期待
Yeah, no, I’m looking forward to that too.
希望如此 因为当你到这的时候
I hope so because I’ve got a
会有一个特殊的惊喜
special surprise for you when you get here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!