Roker
Roker, huh?
你看过他吗 他很棒
You read him yet, he’s good.
他有点像
He’s kinda like…
他叫什么
What’s his name?
无所谓
Whatever.
有一个我爸爸知道的诗人
There was this poet that my dad knew,
或者其他人知道的 我不知道
or knew someone who, I don’t know,
但是这个家伙 他不出名
but this guy, he was like, not famous
或者怎样 他只是丑的无法忍♥受
or anything, he was just unbearably ugly.
丑不堪堵
Like hideous.
没有女的想要碰他 所以他
And no woman would touch him, so he…
他尝试男孩子
He tried guys.
没有男孩子想要碰他
No guys would touch him.
所以他尝试妓♥女♥
So he tried hookers.
但是没有任何一个人想要碰他
But none of them would touch him either.
把裤子脱了
Take off your pants.
你不想在多等一会吗
Don’t you wanna just wait a little bit?
为了什么
For what?
我不知道 只是
I don’t know, just…
就把它们脱掉
Just take them off.
好 给我一分钟
Okay, just give me a minute.
所以有天他去了一家商店
So one day he went out to a store.
他买♥♥了一个塑料的手♥枪♥
He bought one of those plastic revolvers.
然后他拿了一个小橙子使它掉下来
And he took the little orange tip off,
一个让你知道这是个玩具
the one that makes you know it’s a toy.
然后跑进车流中挥舞着手♥枪♥
And he ran out into traffic just waving it.
警♥察♥来了并抓住了他
And the police came out and tackled him
把他扔在车的引擎盖上
and threw him on the hood of the car.
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
一会会儿 可以吗
Just a second, okay?
我可以帮着做些事
I can help with something…
不用 我只要 再给我一分钟可以吗
No, I just, just give me a minute okay?
他说这个感觉棒极了
He said it felt wonderful.
该死的 他叫什么来着的
Fuck, what was his name?
Justin
Justin?
Justin
Justin?
兄弟 你醒着吗
Yo dude, you awake?
所以还是觉得我平凡 不想上我吗
So still too normal to fuck?
不是
No.
不是平凡了
Not normal.
只是觉得…x7f
Just…
很可悲
Pathetic.
混♥蛋♥
Fucker.

Hey.
祝好梦 甜心
Have a good night, sweetheart.
等下 不不 不 对不起
Wait, no no, hey, no, I’m sorry,
我以为你知道 我觉得 你正
I thought you knew, I thought, you were
触碰我 我只是以为那你知道的
touching me, I just thought that you knew.
哦 天那 求求你不要讨厌我
Oh God, please don’t hate me.
我爱你
I love you.
你好
Hello?
什么
What?
这条路吗
This way?
嗨 打扰下 可以帮帮我吗
Hi, hey, excuse me, can you help me?
请问下
Excuse me?
该死
Shit.
打扰下
Excuse me!
先生
Sir?
嗨 我有个朋友在这
Hi, I have a friend here,
你可以告诉我他到底在哪儿吗
can you tell me where exactly he is?
好的 我明白了
All right, I understand.
等会儿我会联♥系♥你
I’ll be with you in just a second, for right
现在 请站在黄线处排队
now though, please stand behind the yellow line.
不不不 你没有明白 求求你
No no no, you don’t understand, please,
你可以告诉我他在哪个房♥间
can you just tell me which room he’s in and…
先生 请站在黄线后
Sir, behind the yellow line now.
求求你 只要
Please, just…
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
天哪 挂掉该死的电♥话♥ 帮帮我
God, get off the fucking phone, help me!
保安
Security!
好好好 可以 我在这儿
Okay, okay, okay, no, it’s fine, I’m over here.
只要坐着
Just sit.
该死的
Fuck.
我在找Elmo Moss
Elmo Moss?
他在急救护理 请找个位置
He’s in critical care, please take a seat.
你好吗
How are you?
你乘的长途航♥班♥吗 还是
Did you take a red eye, or how…
听着 帮我个忙 不要和我说话
Look, just do me a favor and don’t talk to me.
你想让我坐在其他地方吗
Do you want me to sit somewhere else?
我不在乎
I don’t care.
你不在乎 还是
You don’t care, or you…
不要和我说话
Just don’t talk to me.
好吧
Okay.
不要说
Don’t talk…

Okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!