你没有反抗 承认了偷东西
you’ve held your hands up and you’ve admitted it.
所以我们只需要出去找我同事
Because of that, we can see my mate out there
签了这份警告单 好吗
and get this caution agreed and signed up, all right?
这将录入到国家警♥察♥系统里
Then it’ll go on to the police national computer.
那这算是定罪吗
So, is that a conviction?
这不是定罪
It’s not a conviction,
但是如果他再犯事的话
but obviously if he gets into any more bother,
他们会注意的
they’ll be aware of it
并且会用作不良品格的证据
and they’ll use it as evidence of previous character, you know.
你听懂了吗 小塞
Do you understand that, Seb?
塞巴斯蒂安 你明白我在跟你说什么吗
Sebastian, do you understand what I’m trying to say to you?
明白
Yes.
好 我们从现在重新开始 好吗
Right, tell you what, let’s start here as we mean to go on, eh?
坐直了
Get yourself sat upright.
抬起头来看着我的眼睛
Lift your head up and look me in the eyes.
端正态度 这是你的重要时刻
Let’s do this properly. This is a big moment for you.
很重要 年轻人 好吗
A big moment, young man, all right?
如果你不知悔改 继续下去
Now, if you wanna carry on going the way you’re going on,
你的人生就会一团糟
there’ll be nowt there but misery and heartache for you.
不仅是你 还有你父母的 听懂了吗
And not just you but for your folks as well, all right?
相反 如果你抓住这次机会
Alternatively, grab a hold of this chance,
抓住我给你的这个良机
this opportunity, that I’m giving you.
改过自新 好好上学
Give your head a shake, get through school,
找份好工作 买♥♥辆车 休假
get a job, car, holiday –
做你想做的任何事
whatever it is you want to do.
你要感到庆幸 要知道你做过的事情
But then have the pride in knowing that you’ve done that,
付出的代价 应得的荣耀
you’ve paid for it, you’ve earned it.
所有这些都是因为你有生命中最好的东西
Because you’ve got the best thing in life here.
你有关心你 爱你的家人
You’ve got a family that care about you, that love you.
你有一个父亲
You’ve got a father that
愿意翘班来到这里陪你
runs away from work to be here for you today
忍♥受他不得不经历的羞辱
and suffer this humiliating experience that he’s had to go through.
我见惯了这种情况 不是所有人都能拥有
I see it all the time, right? And there’s people don’t have that.
他们没有这样的家庭
They don’t have family that
关心他们 但你有
care for them like that. And you’ve got it.
这很难得 小子
It’s massive, man.
好好想想 行吗
So have a think about this, right?
为了所有人 考虑一下我的话
Take this on board for everybody’s sakes.
能做到吗
Are you gonna do that?

Yes.
我希望如此
I hope so.
这一年对你很关键 塞巴
This year’s a really important year for you, Seb.
我希望你今天认真听进去了
I hope you paid attention today.
成败在此一举 你不能再继续混了
It’s make or break for you, you’ve got to stop messing about.
你能不能放下手♥机♥
Will you put your phone down!
我听着呢 这叫多任务处理
I’m listening. It’s just called multi-tasking.
-我不会再说第二遍 -那就别说啊
– I’m not gonna ask you again. – Bet you do.
小塞 别玩了 拜托
Seb, cut it out, please.
-放下手♥机♥ -洗耳恭听
– Put it down. – All ears.
你最好是
I hope so.
你明白定罪意味着什么吗
Do you understand what a conviction means?
我的天啊 现在到处是人偷摩托车
Fuck’s sake, man! Lads out here nowadays, stealing motorbikes,
带着刀 卖♥♥毒品
carrying knives, selling drugs.
怎么 我就顺了三罐颜料 还不到15磅
What, I lift three shitty cans of paint, less than 15 quid?
我们家不出小偷
We don’t steal in this family.
那是个连锁商店 不是路边小摊
It was a chain store, not a corner shop.
小塞 那也不能偷
Seb, that doesn’t make it OK.
偷了一次 下一次呢
What’s gonna happen next?
你知道你申请的每一个课程 每一个职位
Do you know, every course you apply for, every job you apply for,
你填的每一张表…
every form you ever fill in…
你知道今天因为你我们亏了多少钱吗
Do you know how much you’ve cost us today?
找人替我花了100磅
100 pound for a replacement driver,
加上一天请假 别提罚款了
plus a day off and not to mention a sanction.
你一点都不在乎 是吗
You just don’t give a shit, do you?
-放下你的手♥机♥ -听你♥妈♥的♥话
– Put your phone down. – Listen to your mother.
冷静点 别这么大火
Calm down, man. All this stress.
家里必须有所改变
Right, things are gonna change round here.
明天早上起床第一件事 你给我去上学
First thing in the morning, you’re going to school,
每天都必须去
every day without exception.
你准备怎么办 把我束进紧身衣吗
How are you gonna do that – put me in a straitjacket?
你必须去上学 因为我已经受够你了
You are going to school – cos I’ve had it up to here with you!
我懂了
Ah, I get it.
把我绑起来 放进包裹里
Gonna wrap me up, put me in a parcel,
扔到你货车后备箱里
put me in the back of your van.
这算什么 特别配送
What, special delivery?
够了
Right, that’s it.
你必须去上学才能拿回你的手♥机♥
You’ll get your phone back when you go to school.
-把手♥机♥还给我 把手♥机♥还给我 -我警告你
– Give us my phone! Give us my phone! – Fucking warning you.
塞巴 塞巴
Seb, Seb!
我他妈警告你
I’m fucking warning you!
-后退 -都停下
– Get back! – Stop it!
滚出去
Get out!
这是你这辈子犯下的最大的错误
Biggest mistake you’ve ever done in your fucking life!
你会付出代价的 我发誓
You’ll pay, I swear!
滚出去
Get out!
没事了
All right.
没事了 宝贝
It’s all right, sweetheart.
没关系的
It’s OK.
他会回来的
He’ll come back.
我不敢相信
I don’t believe him.
没事了 宝贝
It’s OK, sweetheart.
你应该好好跟他谈 而不是点把火
You need to wind it down, not wind it up.
那是我的错了 是吗
So it’s my fault, is it?
他逃学 还偷东西
He’s skipping school and shoplifting
今天花了咱们500多磅
and he’s cost us over 500 quid today.
他太自私了 艾比
He’s selfish, Abby.
现在是另一回事了 不能单纯的去分对与错
It’s something else now. It’s gone beyond right or wrong.
胡扯 就是这回事 对或者错
Bollocks – that’s exactly what it is, right or wrong.
我见过我朋友是怎么跟孩子相处的
I’ve seen it with my friends’ kids.
我们要不断跟他沟通
We need to keep communicating with him.
我们得一条心 我不想失去他
We need to be together. I’m not gonna lose him.
不 咱俩需要不断沟通
No, we need to keep communicating with each other.
你应该支持我
You should be backing me up.
如果你不支持我 那就完了
If you don’t, then we’re done for.
我确实支持你啊
I do back you up.
但如果你不改改你的暴脾气
And we’re done for if you
我们就真的完了 你累坏了
don’t watch your temper. You’re exhausted.
你自己感觉不到吗
Can you not see it?
所以这他妈是我的错了
So it is my fucking fault?
如果你控制不了自己 就是你的错
It will be your fault if you can’t control yourself.
我不得不把你俩拉开
I had to split you up.
我受不了这个
I can’t have that.
你不能像我爸一样
I don’t want it to be like my dad.
你这么说有点伤人 我他妈能和那老混♥蛋♥一样
That’s a bit below the belt. I’m fuck all like that old bastard.
你怎么能说出那样的话
How can you even say that?
你什么时候看我打过孩子 什么时候
When have you ever seen me raise my hands to the kids? When?
你就差动手了
Look, you came so close.
一旦动了手 你就回不了头了
Once that line’s crossed, you can’t go back.
这道理你不懂吗
Can you not see it?
你没看到吗
Did you not see it?
是他触我霉头 不是我找他麻烦
He came at me, it wasn’t the other way round.
我夹在你们中间
I was in the middle of you.
-为什么你要怪我 艾比 -我没在怪你
– Why are you blaming me, Abby? – I’m not blaming you.
我没在怪你
I’m not blaming you.
听起来你就是在怪我 你知道吗
It sounds like it to me. And do you know what?
如果你就是这么想的
If that’s what you think,
你可以收拾东西滚 话放这
you can pack your stuff and fuck off. I mean it.
你根本没在听我说
You’re not listening to me.
快停下 别再吵了
Stop it. Stop fighting.
没事 我马上来
It’s all right, I’ll be in in a minute.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!