不 我不想 现在的工资就够用
No, not me, mate. Don’t need the money.
莱斯
Les?
不行 我老婆不会愿意的 伙计
Oh, our lass wouldn’t be very happy, mate.
瑞奇 你倒是认真工作从来不抱怨
Ricky? You’ve been racing around without any fuss.
你想换条更好的送货线吗
Do you want a better route?
-同意吧 -反正不管怎么样
– Take it. – Cos he’s fucking lost this route
我他妈都不会让他跑这条线了
regardless of what happens.
那行吧 我同意
Yeah, all right, I’ll do it.
这就对了 来
That’s my boy. Right.
你们俩 交换一下路线 交接工作
You two, swap routes, swap details.
还有你 要是不接受的话现在就滚蛋吧
And, you, if you don’t like it, you can fucking walk right now.
问题解决了
Sort this shit out.
戏看完了 回去工作
Show’s over! Back to work!
-到办公室去交接一下 -弗雷迪
– Let’s go in the office, sort that out. – Freddie, man.
我很抱歉 伙计
Come on, I’m sorry, mate.
-你跑哪条线 -滚
– What route you on? – Fuck off, man.
别这样
Don’t be like that.
-滚开 -我说要你俩
– Fuck off. – I told you two
把工作交接好
to sort your routes out!
-知道了 我是30号♥线 你呢 -滚开
– Right. I’m 30. What route are you on? – Fuck off!
-我再给你们两秒钟 -你♥他♥妈♥
– You’ve got two seconds. – What the fuck!
喂 停下
Hey, man!
-弗雷迪 -把他弄出去 让他滚
– Freddie, man. – Get him out! Get him out!
我他妈受够了
I’m fucking sick of this shit!
我他妈受够了
I’m fucking sick of this!
-让他滚出去 -行 你冷静一下
– Get him out! – All right, man!
-弗雷迪 走吧 -弗雷迪
– Come on, Freddie, move. – Freddie.
-他他妈真是疯了 -他就是故意的 老兄
– He’s fucking tapped. – He’s doing it on purpose, man.
-他就是个疯子 -冷静一下
– Look at him, man, he’s crazy. – All right, man.
让他从我的仓库滚出去
Get him out of my depot!
-行吧 -我们在跟他沟通了 伙计
– All right. – We’re sorting it, man.
沟通个屁 他就等着被炒吧
Sorting it! I’ll sort the fucker.
本 起来了 早餐做好了
Right, Ben, get up, breakfast is ready.
拜托 别烦我
Please, leave me alone.
你得起床了 本 来吧
You’ve gotta get up, Ben. Come on.
干嘛 又要我坐在那对着墙发呆吗
What, so I can just stare at these fuckin’ walls again?
我之前跟你说过的 不要对我说脏话
What have I told you about swearing?
我不是被雇来听脏话的
I’m not paid to be sweared at.
-来吧 起床了 -不 我不起
– Come on, you’ve gotta get up. – No, I’m not moving.
我他妈已经受够了整天坐在椅子上啥都干不了
I’m sick of sitting in my fuckin’ chair all day doing nothing.
听着 还有六个人等着我照顾呢
Look, I’ve got six other people to go and see, man.
我得帮每个人起床 让他们吃早饭
I’ve gotta get them up, get their breakfast.
我没有时间在这儿跟你耗
I haven’t got time for this.
是啊 六个人 你却最先叫我起床
Yeah, six people, but yet you choose to wake me up first.
我他妈一点力气都没有
I’m fuckin’ knackered, man.
好吧 我看看时间表
Right, I’ll have a look on my timetable,
-看看能不能调整一下 -对 快看看 快去吧
– see what I can do. – Yeah, you do that. Go on, yeah.
看在你那么讨人喜欢的份上
Seeing as you’re so pleasant.
我什么也干不了 还不能让我多睡会儿吗
Yeah, sort me out when all I have is nothing to do.
一两个小时之后我会有空
I’ve got a break in two hours.
收拾收拾心情 再睡一会儿
Get yourself sorted, have another little bit of sleep,
我一会儿再来的时候你可能就会感觉好一点了
you might be in a better fettle for when I return.
幸好我挺喜欢你的 是不是
It’s a good job I like you, isn’t it?
我不喜欢你
I don’t like you.
瞎说
Yes, you do.
快点 起床啦
Come on, wake up.
-干嘛啊 -该去上学啦
– What do you want, man? – Howay, school.
-妈妈刚打电♥话♥来了 -干嘛啊
– Mum’s already phoned. – What you doing, man?
-妈妈刚打电♥话♥来了 -丽莎·简 你干嘛呢
– Mum’s already phoned. – Liza Jane, what you doing?
-她打来问你醒了没有 -我又不在乎
– Mum phoned to see if you’re awake. – I literally don’t care.
你再不去上学爸爸就要发飙了
Howay, Dad’ll go mental if you miss school again.
我才不在乎 你管我♥干♥嘛
I literally do not care. And what you doing, man?
-起床吧 -别叫了
– Come on. – Stop it, then.
-快起床 -别烦我
– Just get up. – Stop it, then.
别那么废柴了
Stop being so lazy!
-就是这儿吗 -就是这儿
– What, that’s it? – Is that it?
-罗兹 -对
– Roz? – Yeah.
这样看地方挺小的啊
Looks kind of small from here.
别逼逼了 走近一点你就知道了
Shut up. Wait until you get closer.
-就是这儿吗 -就是这儿
– Is that it there? – That’s it.
你疯了吗 反光背心 我们马上就会被盯上的
Are you mental, man? Highviz? They’ll be on to us in no time.
这就是我想要的 等着瞧吧
Well, that’s the whole point. Just wait and see.
我 我完全想不出你想干啥 老哥
I… I don’t even understand what you’re on about, man.
-待会儿你就知道了 拜托 -别吵啦 道奇
– Just wait, man. Just wait. Jesus. – Shut up, Dodge.
爬上来还挺麻烦的哈
That’s an awkward way of getting up then, ain’t it.
-我的头发都被吹乱了 -塞巴
– Me hair’s blowin’. – Seb.
-塞巴 -啥
– Seb. – Yeah?
公园管理局的人来了
Park authority.
-靠 完了啊
– Ah, shit, man.
你们到底在上面干嘛
What the hell do you think you’re doing up there?
跑这来胡闹 课也不上
You’re taking the piss, doing that in the middle of a school day.
-下来 -这是学校活动 先生
– Get down. – It is school, sir.
公开大学和警方
It’s an outreach project
联合开展的第二课堂项目 游离团
with The Open University and the police. OBK.
游离… 什么东西
OB… What’s all that about, like?
街头游离团体 专为来自贫困家庭的
Out Back Krew. For disadvantaged kids
弱势学生建立的
from under-privileged backgrounds.
大多患有学习障碍
With learning disabilities.
你们中间是不是还有个女生
Is that a lass you got up there as well, like?
喂 这可是性别歧视好吧
Hey, that’s gender discrimination, that is.
你应该知道的吧
You should know better, man.
别管什么性别歧视了
Never mind your gender discrimination.
是学校活动的话 你们的指导人呢
If you lot are legit, where’s your supervisor?
-她不是指导人 她是… -主管
– She’s not a supervisor, she’s a, um… – Curator.
主管 她和约翰逊警长直接联♥系♥
A curator. She’s with Sergeant Johnson down at the station.
我有她电♥话♥ 你要吗
I mean, I’ve got her number just in case you want it.
我还是觉得有问题
Aye. Well, I’m not happy with you lot.
我去查查 待会儿再来
I’m gonna be checking up on you. I’ll be back.
-不好意思 先生 -干什么
– Excuse me, sir. – What?
回来的时候介意捎几瓶红色喷漆吗
If you don’t mind, could you go and get me some red paint?
太麻烦的话就算了
But don’t go out of your way.
你们要是乱来的话就死定了
If you lot are taking the piss, there’ll be trouble.
老子把喷漆塞进
And you can stick your red paint
你们菊花里 给我等着
where the sun don’t shine. I’ll be back.
-红色喷漆 -红色喷漆
– Red paint. – Red paint.
主管 你真是个人才 肯定早就想好了
A curator. Nah, you’re a genius, you. You defo planned that out.
没有 只是
I didn’t, actually, but
笨的人看不出来而已
some pricks don’t see what’s in front of them, do they, so…
-还是很厉害 -牛逼
– Aye, it was all right… – Well done.
行 那我们赶紧把这儿弄完
Right, so… we need to get this done quickly
没多少时间了
cos we haven’t got that much time left, so…
-你好 -嗨
– Hello. – Hi, mate.
您能代收一下坎贝尔先生的包裹吗
Can you take this parcel for Mr Campbell?
不行 他是个混♥蛋♥
No, I’d rather not, mate. He’s a bastard.
他妈的一直占我车位
Keeps on parking in me fuckin’ parking space.
是啊 但帮帮忙嘛 兄弟
Right. But you’d be doing me a favour, mate,
没人签收我就领不到钱
I don’t get paid till they get delivered.
伙计 他是个傻♥逼♥
Mate, he’s a fuckin’ wanker.
行 但你就签一下嘛
Right, but, well, can you not just sign for it?
-给我 -谢啦
– Give it here. – Cheers, man.
签这儿就行 麻烦
Just there, please.
您姓什么 我看不清
Can I have your last name? I can’t read it.
反正我签了
That’s all you’re gonna get, mate, you know.
-但我得知道您姓什么 -大数据
– Yeah, but I need your last name. – Big Data.
-大什么 -大数据
– Big what? – Big Data.
就是…有些人专门收集
It’s when… when people start hoovering up
人们的私人信息
all our personal information,
输进黑盒里
and putting it in that black box.
然后我就会收到充气娃娃的广♥告♥
I tell you, I’ll be getting brochures for blow-up dolls next.
-你懂吧 -充气娃娃
– You know what I mean? – Blow-up dolls?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!