你根本没在听我说
You’re not listening to me.
你知道我对打架和争吵的态度 我讨厌那样
You know how I feel about fighting and arguing. I hate it.
那不是我的错 艾比
It’s not my fault, Abby.
你太累了
You’re exhausted.
你只是需要小心一点
You need to just be careful.
我来了 丽莎
I’m coming, Liza.
艾比 我很抱歉
Abby, I’m really sorry.
我也不想说什么了
I didn’t wanna say anything.
不想让你担心 但她尿床了
Didn’t wanna worry you but she’s wetting the bed.
什么 就刚刚吗
What, just now?
不是 但她在发抖
No, but she’s shaking.
所以今晚我陪她一起睡
So I’m gonna sleep in there with her tonight.
我也很抱歉
I’m sorry as well.
我们需要渡过这关
We need to get through this.
我只是不知道该怎么做 艾比
I just don’t know what to do, Abby.
这是他的手♥机♥
It’s his phone.
他的作业在上面
His homework’s on there…
他那些画的照片 他所有的朋友
his paintings, the photos of them, all of his friends.
-你知道这些吗 -不知道
– Did you know that? – No.
这就是他的生活
It’s his life.
拿走他的手♥机♥对我们又有什么好处
What are we gaining by taking his phone away?
我们把手♥机♥还给他好吗
Shall we give him his phone back?
谢谢
Thank you.
我应该去找他
I should go and look for him.
他会在哈普恩家 我来给他发短♥信♥
He’ll be at Harpoon’s. I’ll text him.
-艾比 -怎么了
– Abby? – Yeah?
我俩相互这是在干嘛
What are we doing to each other, eh?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我真的不知道
I really don’t know.
艾比
Abby?
-怎么了 -过来
– Yeah? – Come here.
-怎么了 -来就是了
– What’s wrong? – Just come here.
-谁干的 -你觉得是谁干的
– Who’s done that? – Who do you think’s done that?
看看我的照片
Look at my pictures.
他唯一没画叉的就是你和丽莎的照片
Yeah, the only one he’s not done is of you and Liza.
这是什么意思
So what does that tell you?
他钥匙在这吗
Is his keys there?
不在
No.
我车钥匙也没了
My van key’s gone as well.
去看下
Well, have a look.
鸟人
车还在吗
Is it there?
还在
Yeah, it’s there.
翻下你的外套
Check your coat.
-我还是需要找到车钥匙 -翻下你的外套
– I still need to find them. – Check your coat,
我去他房♥间找
I’ll check his room.
我们要是找不到钥匙 我他妈都没法去上班
If we don’t find them, I can’t go to fucking work!
看看客厅里那件外套有没有
Check your other coat in the living room.
艾比我和你说 他这样就是为了让我没法去上班
He’s done this so I can’t go to work, Abby, I’m telling you.
这儿什么都没有
There’s nothing in here.
-有吗 -没有
– Anything? – No.
什么都没有
Nothing.
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
昨天才出的事我不能给马洛尼打电♥话♥ 他会疯的
I can’t ring Maloney after yesterday, he’ll go nuts.
你知道哈普恩和道奇住哪
You know where Harpoon and Dodge live.
-这都几点了 艾比 -骑塞巴的旧自行车去
– Look at the time, Abby. – Take Seb’s old bike.
很快就到了
You’ll get there in no time.
从这儿出去后
Then take, on your way out of here…
一直往前走
Go straight down the road.
然后你需要左转两次 等你到了那
Then you need to take two lefts. When you get down there…
你好 马洛尼 我是瑞奇
Hello, Maloney, it’s Ricky.
我…
I’ve, erm…
我今早出了点事
I’ve got a bit of a problem this morning,
我车钥匙找不到了
I can’t find the keys for my van.
听着 你已经连续两天搞砸了我的业绩
Look, that’s two days in a row you’ve fucked up my stats.
你从一个宠儿变成了该死的混♥蛋♥
You’ve jumped from being a blue-eyed boy to a fucking arsehole.
我知道
I know.
“我知道” 一句”我知道”就完事了吗
“I know”? Is that all you’ve got to say, “I know”?
再一百磅罚款和一次处罚
This is another £100 fine and a sanction.
你再有下一次 你就红牌走人吧
You get another one, you’re getting a red card.
-我的车钥匙在哪 -你钥匙丢了吗
– Where’s my van keys? – Have you lost your keys?
真是遗憾
What a shame.
快他妈的把车钥匙给我
Just give me the fucking van keys.
-把手♥机♥还我 再说 -他妈的把车钥匙给我
– Give me my phone, then, innit? – Give me the fucking van keys!
我都不知道你在说什么 精神病
I don’t even know what you’re on about, you mental bastard!
你不知道我说什么
You don’t know what I’m on about?
你在屋子里乱喷东西
You’ve been in and sprayed shit everywhere!
你还拿走了我的车钥匙 今天我差点就丢了饭碗
You’ve took my fucking van keys! I nearly lost my job today!
我根本不知道你在说什么 死酒鬼
I don’t know what you’re on about, you pisshead!
你个该死的混♥蛋♥
You fucking little twat!
-妈的 -起开
– Fuck! – Move.
-妈的 -滚出去
– Fuck’s sake. – Get out now!

Get out!
行吧
All right.
天啊
Jesus.

Hey!
丽莎
Hiya, Liza.
爸爸 你现在能回家吗 求你了
Dad, can you come home now, please?
我只是
I just…
我需要点时间
I need a bit of time.
求你现在就回家吧
Please come home now.
你哥哥怎么样
How’s your brother?
他刚走 他没事
He’s just left. He’s fine.
那就行
Good.
求你现在就回家吧
Please come home now.
对不起
I’m sorry.
那不应该
It shouldn’t…
那不应该发生的 但
It shouldn’t have happened but…
没人想这样的不是吗
Well, it’s just one of them things, innit?
就是 一时失控
Just… got out of hand.
我件事要告诉你
There’s something I need to tell youse.
什么
What?
塞巴回来那天晚上
The night when Seb came in
他在向照片喷漆
and he was spray-painting the pictures,
我醒了并且听见了 但
I woke up and I heard him but…
我到那前他就跑出去了
he was out of the door before I could get there.
我只是想一切和从前一样
I just wanted things the way they were.
我想让塞巴回来
And I wanted Seb back.
我想着如果我拿走你的钥匙
So I thought that if I took your keys…
一切就会恢复如初
things might go back to normal.
亲爱的
Oh, darling.
对不起 都是我的错
I’m sorry. It’s all my fault.
这不是你的错
It’s not your fault.
我现在能去上班了
Well, I can go to work now.
不是吗
Eh?
没事的 没关系的 亲爱的
It’s all right. It’s all right, love.
没事了
It’s fine.
塞巴在哪
Where’s Seb?
天啊 我要向他好好道歉
Oh, God, I owe him a really big apology.
他在哈普恩家 他没事
He’s at Harpoon’s, he’s OK.
我跟哈普恩的妈妈聊过了
I spoke to Harpoon’s mam.
他今晚在那睡 他没事
He’s gonna sleep there tonight. He’s OK.
我想和他说…
I wanna tell him…
都是我的错
that it’s my fault.
停车
Hey, stop!
-亲爱的 -怎么了
– Hiya, love. – All right?
看看这些嘴巴
Look at all these mouths.
-那是什么 -我不知道
– What’s that? – I don’t know.
还有这些呢
These as well?
问题可真多啊
Asking a lot of questions, innit?
他还有很多事我都不知道

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!