57 grand in debt.
结果呢 现在在客服中心上班
And what, working in a call centre now,
每周末喝的伶仃大醉只为了忘记烦恼
getting smashed every weekend just to forget his problems?
可不是嘛
Of course.
但不一定会那样
Yeah, but it don’t have to be like that,
不是吗 外头也有好工作
does it? There’s good jobs out there.
好工作 什么好工作
Good jobs? What good jobs?
如果你努力的话会有的
Well, there is if you just knuckle down.
给自己多几条路
Give yourself some options.
否则 你就会落的像
Otherwise, you’re just gonna end up like…
-我不知道 -什么 像你一样吗
– Well, I don’t know… – What, like you?
你真♥他♥妈♥敢讲
Oh, fucking nice!
-塞巴 -你真以为那是我想要的吗
– Seb. – Do you really think I want that?
-真的吗 -是啊
– Really? – Yeah.
我当然想了 可不是吗 我想变得像你一样
Well, yeah, of course I do, don’t I? I wanna be like you.
一份又一份狗屁工作 一天工作14个小时
Yeah, going from shit job to shit job, working 14 hours a day,
忍♥受一个又一个奇葩
having to put up with everyone else’s shit.
从一份狗屁工作到另一份
Going from one shit job to another shit job.
-你最后成了个奴隶 -奴隶
– You’re just gonna end up a skivvy. – A skivvy?
变成个奴隶是你自己选的 不是吗
It’s your choice to be a skivvy, isn’t it?
没人逼你这么做 是你自找的
A skivvy doesn’t come to you, you go to it.
不是吗
Right?
我已经尽力了 塞巴
I’m doing my best, Seb.
也许你尽全力也还不够 对吧
Maybe your best isn’t good enough, is it?
-是的 不够 -不够
– No. It’s not, is it? – No.
我想让你过得更好 让丽莎过得更好
I want it better for you. I want it better for Liza.
算了 去他的 我要睡觉了
D’you know what, fuck this. I’m going to bed.
-去吧 -滚开
– Go on, then. – Yeah, fuck off.
去你的
Fuck you.
我们是真的想给你最好的
We do want the best for you, you know.
他拼命工作 我也是
He works so hard. I do.
你去哪里了 你能看着我吗
Where have you gone? Can you not even look at me?
我不想
I mean… I just can’t.
对不起 我走了
I’m sorry, I’ve gotta go.
这边 爸爸
Other way, Dad.
这边 这边 这 这
This way, this way, this way, this way. Here, here.
快扫 快扫
Here, scan it, scan it!
-搞定了 -太好了
– Made it! – Ah, yes!
来吧
Have some of that.
-你好 -你好
– Hello. – Hiya.
-有个你的包裹 亲爱的 谢谢 -谢谢
– Got a parcel for you, love. Cheers. – Thank you.
-可以请你签字吗 -可以 你在帮你♥爸♥吗
– Can you sign, please? – Yes. Are you helping your dad?

Yeah.
-谢谢你 -给 给自己买♥♥点糖吃
– Thank you. – Here, get yourself some sweets. It’s under me.
-谢谢你 -谢谢你 祝你今天愉快
– Thank you. – Thank you. Have a nice day.
-拜拜 -多谢了 再见 拜拜
– Bye. – Thanks a lot. See you. Bye-bye.
那是第三笔小费了
That’s the third tip.
你真是个淘金高手 不是吗
Proper gold digger, you, aren’t you?
我就从来都拿不到小费
I never get any tips.
那是因为你没我可爱
Yeah, that’s cos you’re not as cute as me.
你这么觉得 是吧
Oh, you think so, do you?
它可以传简讯 打电♥话♥ 拍照 扫描
It can text, phone, photograph, scan,
签名 联♥系♥顾客
sign, contact the customer.
-还有其他的吗 -还有发出哔哔声
– Anything else? – Yeah, bleep.
响个不停
Does loads of bloody bleeping.
如果我离开驾驶室两分钟它就会响
I swear it bleeps if I’m out of the cab for two minutes.
所以顾客会知道你在哪
Is that so the customer knows where you are?
顾客一直都知道我在哪
Customer always knows where I am.
他们追踪每个包裹 不是吗
They track every parcel, don’t they?
送到前面还是后门
To the front door and the back door.
即使你放一个在花♥园♥棚屋里 他们也知道位置
Even if you put one in the garden shed, they know where it lands.
谁将这些信息输进去的
Who puts all the information in there?
总有人该考虑
Somebody has to think about it.
机器人或是软件 电脑程序什么的
A robot or an… an app, a computer program.
但喂机器人的又是谁
But who feeds the robot?
我不知道 可能是某个四眼极客 对吧
I don’t know. It’s probably some specky geek, innit?
某个永远都不需要上厕所的人
Who never goes to the toilet.
如果他们有时间测量其他所有东西
I mean, if they have time to measure everything else,
可能他们也有时间上厕所
they might as well have time for the toilet.

Yeah.
看来你没有遗传我的笨脑袋
You didn’t inherit them brains from me, did you?
你去按铃 我拿包裹 亲爱的
You get the bell, I’ll get the parcel, love.
上面说放花♥园♥棚屋里
Well, it says leave it in the garden shed.
填下那张卡 亲爱的
Fill that card in, love.
该死
Fucking hell!
滚开 你这该死的混♥蛋♥ 滚开
Fuck off, you fucking bastard! Get to fuck!
该死的笨蛋
Fucking twat.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck’s sake.
里面有只长着大獠牙的狗
There’s a dog round there with massive teeth.
我屁♥股♥好像被它咬了一口
I think it’s took a chunk out of my arse.
来吧 快把卡片写完
Come on, hurry up with that card.
你欠我爸爸
You owe my dad
一条新内♥裤♥
a fresh pair of boxers.
你在笑吗
Are you having a laugh?
我在那给她清理了一两个小时
I’ve been there over an hour and a half cleaning her up
因为她头发里 指甲里全是屎
because she had shit all over her hair, under her nails.
墙上 我身上
It was on the walls, all over me.
我全身都是她的抓痕
I’ve… I’m covered in scratches off her.
你以为呢 我该怎么做
So what do you think? What am I supposed to do?
-直接走人吗 -我知道 我知道她很难搞
– Just leave her? – I know… I know she’s difficult.
她不是一个难搞的客户
She’s not a difficult, er… client.
她 她很脆弱
She’s, she’s very vulnerable
其实 她现在得到的照顾满足不了她的需求
and she needs more than what she’s getting, actually.
我已经和你说了三回了
And I’ve told you this three times already.
没人会听我的
Nobody listens to us.
我打算直接自己打电♥话♥过去
I’m just gonna give… make the call meself.
听着 先冷静下来
Well, listen. Just calm down.
别和我提冷静 你会给我付加班费吗
Don’t tell us to calm down! Are you gonna pay us me extra hour?
你知道我不能 艾比
Well, you know I cannae do that, Abby.
是啊 但你还是希望我收拾好所有烂摊子
Yeah, but you still expect us to clean up all the mess
就用你给的那点时间
in the short space of time that we get.
-就是这样的 不是吗 -关键是
– That’s how it is, isn’t it? – Well, the thing is,
我付不了你加班费 你知道的
you know that I can’t pay you, you know that.
对 别费劲给她女儿打电♥话♥了
Right. And don’t bother ringing her daughter.
-没有意义 -我们不能不打啊
– No point. – Well, we’re gonna have to.
给她女儿打电♥话♥没有意义
There’s no point in ringing her daughter,
她不在乎她妈
she couldn’t give a shit about her.
她根本不在乎 她只想把房♥子卖♥♥了
She couldn’t give a shit. All she wants to do is sell the house.
对 听着 我这有两个指名 艾比
Right. Listen. I’ve had two call-offs, Abby.
我希望你今晚去照顾斯普罗特女士
I want you to do Mrs Sproat tonight
算临时加入的 因为她一直点名要你去
for a tuck-in because she keeps asking for you.
是 我知道 但今晚
Yes, I know. But tonight’s
我要和家人一起过而且我今天已经加班了
my night with my family and I’ve done extra today.
所以 不 我不会去的 我要挂了
So, no, I’m not doing it. I’m going.
晚点聊 再见
I’ll speak to you soon. Bye.
你还好吗 亲爱的
Are you all right, love?
不好 我已经尽全力了 时间根本不够
No, I’m doing me bloody best. I don’t have enough time.
我全身上下都是那可怜老女人的抓痕 她发了狂
I’m covered in scratches off that poor old lady. She was frantic.
我有个原则
I’ve got one rule.
像对待自己母亲一样 照顾她们
You… You treat them like your mam, like, look after them.
你不会任由自己的母亲那副模样 没人会
You wouldn’t leave your mam in a state like that. Nobody would.
公车来了
Here’s the bus.
你上车吗 亲爱的
Are you getting on the bus, love?
-不 我在这待会儿 -你确定吗
– No, I’m just gonna kill some time here. – You sure?
好吧 亲爱的 保重
OK, love. Take care.
-我有个主意 -什么
– I’ve got an idea. – What?
我们今晚点印度菜带回家吧 你妈今天休息
Why don’t we get an Indian take-away tonight, eh? Your mum’s off.

Yeah.
-用你的小费买♥♥ -不行
– And pay for it with your tip money. – No.
你能帮我们打电♥话♥给塞巴吗
Can you do us a favour and ring Seb?
问他想吃什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!