Mm-hmm. You tried.
你看看
Huh. Look at that.
他们终于不吵架了
They’re finally gettin’ along.
也该是时候了
About time, right?
对,尤其他们根本像双胞胎
Yeah.
Especially since they’re
basically the same person.
别让你♥爸♥听到这句话
Mm, don’t let your father
hear you say that.
嘿,你想掌舵看看吗?
Hey, you wanna take the wheel?
我好想喝杯咖啡
I’m dyin’ for a cup of coffee.
真的吗?-对
Wait. Really?
-Yeah.
跟着根走就对了
Just follow the roots.

Okay.
真希望迪亚佐看到你这样
Whoa.
Hmm. If only Diazo could see you now.
怎样?你以为你♥爸♥没告诉我?
Huh?
-What?
You don’t think your dad and I talk?
你表现得很好
You’re doing great.
小心会移♥动♥的陆块
Yeah, just watch out
for the walking landmass!
我搞定了,看吧?
And I got it. See?
抱歉,抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
我的错,大家都没事
Uh, my bad. We’re all good.
为什麽这地方这麽怪?
Whew.
Why is this place so weird?
不知道
Uh, I don’t know.
我想这地方…
I think this place is…
挺神奇的
it’s kind of amazing.
其实,我必须说,伊森
You know, I…
I gotta say, Ethan.
我从没看过你像在这裡这麽快乐
I’ve never seen you so happy
as you are down here.
我想是吧
I guess, just…
农场那麽小
The farm is so small.
世界这麽大
The world is so big.
我觉得…
I just feel
在这裡如鱼得水,不晓得
like I’m in my element.
I don’t know.
怎样?干嘛这样看我?
What? Why are you
looking at me like that?
我喜欢看你 -妈,别搞得这麽尴尬
I can look at you.
Mom, please don’t make it weird.
怎麽会尴尬
Moms can’t be weird.
你是我生的
We gave birth to you.
妈妈有权利
We’ve got rights.
我要行使我的权利,害你不自在
And I’d like to exercise my right
to stare at you uncomfortably.
不,你应该专心看路
No, you have to focus
on the road.
注意看路,你在开船
You have to look at the road.
You’re driving.
放轻鬆
Oh, calm down.
我只是说你该多探索自己的感觉
I’m just saying, you should
keep exploring those feelings.
也许你会走上有趣的路
Might just lead you down
some interesting paths.
我在这底下25年了
I’ve been down here for 25 years
从没看过这种事
and I’ve never seen anything like this.
一点道理都没有
This doesn’t
make any sense.
我们越往深处,攀朵似乎越强韧
Pando seems to be getting
stronger the deeper we go.
如果攀朵快死了,不是该变弱才对?
If Pando is dying,
shouldn’t it be getting weaker?
莫首长,收割兽来了
President Mal, the Reapers are here,
还带了朋友来
and they brought friends.
什麽?
What?
梅莉迪安,快走
Meridian, go!
甩不掉牠们
I can’t outrun ’em.
牠们没攻击我们
They didn’t attack us.
牠们为什麽不攻击?
But why didn’t they attack us?
可能跟那个有关
It might have something
to do with that.
我想我们找到攀朵的中心了
I think we found the heart of Pando.
牠们在做什麽?
What are they doing?
在做害虫都会做的事
Well, they’re doing
what any pest would do.
牠们想鑽进攀朵的中心
They’re trying to dig
into Pando’s heart
然后从内部吞蚀它
and devour it from the inside.
它在为生存而战
It’s fighting for its life out there.
难怪地上的植物快死光了
That’s why our plants
are dying up top.
攀朵转送所有能量到这裡保护自己
Pando’s rerouting all its energy
to protect itself right here.
我们的植物没生病
Our plant’s not sick,
它在抗战
it’s at war.
好,我们提供支援
Well, let’s even the odds.
没你说的那麽容易
Easier said than done.
我们有攀朵
We have Pando.
你知道那要消耗多少攀朵吗?
Do you know how much Pando
that would take?
你有更好的主意吗?
You got a better idea?
有,我们放弃这边
Yeah. We abandon this lost cause
飞到山的另一边去
and fly to the other side
of the mountains.
那样怎麽救攀朵?
How does that save Pando exactly?
救不了
但我不靠它也活到现在,你们也可以
It doesn’t.
But I’ve lived my whole life
without the stuff. You’ll be fine.
我们不会放弃攀朵,好满足你的野心
CALLISTO:
We’re not dropping Pando
just so you can plant your flag.
阿瓦隆尼亚指望我们拯救它
Avalonia is depending on us to save it.
那才是我们该做的
And that’s what we’re gonna do.
我非常同意
SEARCHER:
I couldn’t agree more.
爸,你要做什麽?
Dad, what are you doing?
跟我们在农场上做的一样
Just like how we do it on our farm.
这才是克雷家的男人
Now that’s a Clade boy!
听好,拿出船上所有的攀朵
Listen up, bring up every
crate of Pando from the hull.
把冒险号♥改成世界最大的农物除害机
Looks like we’re turning the Venture
into the world’s biggest crop duster.
怎麽了,水泼?
Huh?
What is it, Splat?
什麽?
What?
什麽?
What?
什麽意思?我不懂
Oh.
What does that mean?
I don’t understand.
伊森,下来一下
Ethan, come here for a sec.
对不起,水泼,我得走了
I’m sorry, Splat.
I gotta go.
来了,爸
Yeah, Dad?
我们来这裡是为了拯救农场
We came down here to save our farm
那就是我们要做的,同心协力
and that’s what
we’re gonna do, together.
说实在的
You know what?
算了吧,我根本不知道怎麽做
Um, I’m good.
I wouldn’t even know what to do.
很简单,对准后喷洒就好
It’s simple, you just point and spray.
那是你会做的,爸
This is more your thing, Dad.
我们一起,伊森,父子同心
This is our thing, Ethan.
Father and son.
我就是觉得不对劲
It just doesn’t feel right to me.
我不想杀害这些生物
I don’t want to kill all these creatures.
别把这想成杀害
Well, don’t think of it as killing.
我们只是消灭想破坏作物的害虫
We’re just exterminating some pests
trying to destroy our crops.
我们是农夫,伊森
We’re farmers, Ethan.
这是农夫该做的
This is what farmers do.
那也许我不适合当农夫
Well, then, maybe I’m not a farmer.
什麽?
What?
我不想当农夫,爸
I’m not a farmer, Dad.
伊森,你这念头哪来的?
Ethan, where is all this coming from?
这不像你会说的话
This doesn’t sound like you.
是我没错,爸
But it is me, Dad.
这是我的真心话
This is probably the most me

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!