我们的任务是到达攀朵的中心
The mission is to get
to Pando’s heart.
因为我们都看得出来…
Hmm.
‘Cause as we can all see,
时间不多了
we are on a clock.
但等我们成功之后
But after we do that,
就没有什麽能阻止我们
there’s nothing stopping us
继续前往高山的另一边
from continuing on
to the other side of the mountains.
这主意很不错吧?
Sound like a fair deal?
好,那就说定了
Okay. Then it’s all settled.
来吧,伊森,去採集攀朵根的样本
Come on, Ethan. Let’s go get
a sample from that Pando root.
梅莉迪安,能请你帮忙吗?
Meridian, care to do the honors?
好吧,冒险号♥,我们的关係要公开了
All right, Venture.
I guess this makes us official.
别让我在家人面前出糗
Just don’t make me look bad
in front of my family.
看,是猎者克雷
Whoa.
Hey, look.
It’s Jaeger Classic.
独一无二
The one and only.
很高兴见到你,克雷先生 -你好
So nice
to meet you, Mr. Clade.
Nice to meet you.
帅喔
Wow.
-Awesome.
走开,快走…
Hey, get out of here.
Come on, get, get, get.
闪边去
Hah. Shoo.

Okay.
我觉得看起来无害啊
Seemed pretty harmless to me.
小心总比后悔好
Eh, better safe than sorry.
所以你就是我的孙子
So, you’re my grandson, huh?
对,听说是
Yep, that’s the rumor.
聊聊你自己,伊森
Well, tell me about yourself, Ethan.
你喜欢什麽?
What are you into?
打架,狩猎?
Fighting, hunting?
老家有没有心上人等着你?
Any sweethearts waiting
for you back home, huh?
果然有
Ah…
-There it is.
是谁啊?
Who is it?
没有啦
Uh, it’s no one. Uh…
迪亚佐,他叫迪亚佐
Diazo. His name is Diazo.
迪亚佐?
Diazo, huh?
我真的很喜欢他
I really like him a lot.
只是不知道怎麽告诉他
I just don’t know how to tell him
因为我会这样
because I just get this.
老是变这样
I always get so this.
让爷爷给你一些撇步
Hey, let your grandpa
give you some solid advice.
如果你真的想给这个人好印象
If you really, really want
to impress this fella,
就要这麽做
this is what you do.
你让他陷入危险的状况
You get him into a dangerous situation,
那种几乎要他的命
like maybe one
in which he almost dies.
然后再去救他
And then you save him from it.
有强盗、鳄鱼或大爆♥炸♥的话更加分
Ahh!
Bonus points if it includes
bandits, alligators,
and/or spectacular explosions.
那些听来对展开一段感情没好处
Hmm, yeah. All that sounds
like a really toxic way
to start a relationship.
更不用说危险到爆
Not to mention, crazy dangerous.
危险?
Dangerous?
你克雷家的人
Ha! You’re a Clade.
我们热爱危险
We love danger.
来,试试看
Go ahead, give it a try.
真的吗?好
Uh, really? Okay.
对,果然是克雷家的孩子
Oh, yeah. That’s a Clade boy
right there.
攀朵没法躲
Pando schmando.

Hey, Dad.
我很感谢你想跟伊森建立感情
Um, I really appreciate you
bonding with Ethan here.
但喷火枪不太适合他
But maybe a flamethrower
isn’t his thing.
我很感谢你那麽想
I appreciate that you think that.
但或许伊森该试过
But maybe Ethan
doesn’t know his thing
才知道喜不喜欢
unless he tries.
试试看,孩子
So, go ahead, kiddo.
我很感谢你这麽热心
Well,
I appreciate your enthusiasm,
但伊森已经有适合的事了
but Ethan already has a thing.
那就是收割攀朵
And it’s called
a Pando Picker,
他超擅长的
and he’s really good with it.
我很感谢你这麽感谢,但或许…
I appreciate your appreciation,
but maybe…
该让他自己决定
Uh…
-…we let the kid decide.
我也很感谢你很感谢
Ah, well, I appreciate
your appreciation,
但或许你会更感谢我一点
but maybe you’ll appreciate me
a little bit more
尊重我的意愿
and respect my wishes, please.
或许你不该来惹我
And maybe you should
step out of my air.
或者,我们的火气可以别这麽大
Or maybe we lower
the temperature a little bit.
好吧
Okay.
你有什麽想法?
What do you have in mind?
来玩天职卡牌
A little Primal Outpost.
伊森,攀朵的命运掌握在我们手中
Ethan, the fate of Pando
is in our hands.
我们没那个閒工夫玩游戏
I don’t think we have
the luxury of playing games.
到灼热之海前还有点时间
Oh, we got a little time
before we hit the Burning Sea.
你去照顾你的植物
You go babysit your plant.
我孙子和我来玩牌
My grandson and I
are going to play some cards.
算我一份
Deal me in.
谁能跟我交换武器吗?
Can someone trade me a weapon?
我只抽到泥土跟园艺工具
All I got is dirt and gardening tools.
我有砌石
I have masonry stones.
石头拿来丢可能有用
Chucking stones could be effective.
好,那不是砌石的功能
Yeah, so that’s not
what masonry stones are for.
说得对,我需要十字弓
He’s right. I need crossbows.
你有没有十字弓?
You got any crossbows?
水泼抢走我的牌
Argh!
Hey, Splat just stole my cards.
你有好东西吗?
You get anything good? Hey!
好,时间到
Okay, and time’s up.
交易回合结束
Trading period has ended.
十字弓,我就知道你偷藏起来
A-ha! A crossbow.
I knew you were holding out on me.
好了,事件卡牌时间
Ow.
Okay, event card time.
你们准备好对付…
Are you ready to deal with
恶魔蜘蛛了吗?
a demon spider?
杀了牠
Kill it.
重点不是杀了牠
Uh, the point is not to kill it.
我知道恶魔蜘蛛听起来很恐怖
I know demon spider sounds scary.
那玩意一定会吃光我们的作物
Oh, yeah. That thing will
devour our crops for sure.
你在担心那种事?
That’s what you’re worried about?
天职卡牌的目标
The objective of Primal Outpost
在于跟环境和平共存
is to live harmoniously
with your environment.
我拿砌石丢牠
I throw masonry stones at it.
我用全新的十字弓射牠
And I shoot it
with my brand-new crossbow.
好,牠死了,你看,你杀了牠
Hmm. Okay, fine. It’s dead.
See, you killed it.
这还差不多
That’s what I’m talkin’ about.
上面
Over. Uh…
上面,不是绕…
Over the… No, around the…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!