我知道你们都很害怕,我也是
I know you’re all
feeling scared. I am too.
但我们的任务仍然不变
But the mission remains the same.
我们是来拯救攀朵的,懂吗?
We’re here to save Pando, okay?
但首先,我们得让飞船恢复正常
But before we can do that,
we need to get our ship
back into the air.
我爸怎麽办?
What about my dad?
难道不该先救他吗?
Shouldn’t we be saving him first?
他是农夫,你们不能丢下他不管
He’s a farmer. You can’t
just leave him out there.
谁都不会被丢下
No one’s leaving anyone.
我知道你担心你♥爸♥
I know you’re worried
about your dad,
但我亲眼看过他在野外探险
but I’ve seen him
out in the field firsthand.
他知道怎麽求生
He knows how to survive.
如果我们也想活,最好从空中救他
If we want to do the same,
our best bet is to retrieve him by air.
因此把船修好是首要任务
Which means fixing this ship
is the priority.
那样太花时间了
But that’s gonna take way too long.
她说得对,伊森 -什麽?
She’s right, Ethan.
-What?
我瞭解
No, I know, I know.
宝贝,我们不知道这裡有什麽
But, babe, we have no idea
what’s out here.
冒险号♥是最安稳的选择
The Venture is our safest option.
可是妈… -儿子
But, Mom.
-Honey,
不然你到驾驶舱
why don’t you go hang out
in the cockpit
我来帮他们维修?
while I help them with repairs?
我保证,伊森,我们会去救你♥爸♥
I promise you, Ethan,
we’re gonna save your dad.
谢谢帮忙说话
Thanks for the backup.
我会确保你说到做到
I’m gonna hold you to that promise.
你们知道自己的工作,动起来
You have your assignments, get moving.
卡斯班,请你看好伊森
Caspian, can you keep
an eye on Ethan?
走吧,伊森,我们一定会很开心
Come on, Ethan. We’re gonna
have the best time.
你喜欢玩桌游吧?
You like board games, right?
我们有超棒的游戏
We have the best games.
楼梯棋、甜点王国、空战棋
Rung and Rafters,
Candy Jams, Battletrip.
不对,不…你不是我儿子
Nope, no. No, no. Mm-mm.
You’re not my son.
什麽?你在说什麽?
What?
What are you talking about?
你八成只是一颗奇石
You’re probably
just some oddly-shaped rock
我的眼睛以为你是人
that my eyes
want to believe is a person.
我才不是什麽奇石
I am not an oddly-shaped rock.
奇石都会这麽说
That’s exactly what
an oddly-shaped rock would say.
哇塞,好吧
Wow, okay.
难道奇石会知道
Well, would
an oddly-shaped rock know
你送我开山刀当生日礼物吗?
that you gave me a machete
for my birthday?
不愧是猎者克雷
Classic, Jaeger Clade.
当时我才两岁
I was two.
-Hmm.
我是真人,爸
I’m real, Dad.
真的是我
It’s really me.
你儿子搜齐
Your son, Searcher.
搜齐?
Searcher?
这实在太神奇了
This is incredible.
我也这麽想
I was thinkin’ the same.
-Hmm.

Yeah.
这代表那坠毁的飞天机器也是真的?
Oh, that means that flying machine
that crashed is also real?

Yeah.
我们快走,别再浪费时间了
Well, let’s get moving.
We’ve got no time to lose.
等等
Whoa, wait.
等等,喂
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait, hey!
把它拿掉好吗?
Will you get that off your head?
Ugh!
这样就行了
There you go.
不太漂亮,但能让我们起飞
It’s not pretty, but, uh,
it’ll get us back airborne.
我得说,梅莉迪安
I gotta say, Meridian,
以喷药人来说,你是很大胆的驾驶
for a crop duster,
you are one gutsy pilot.
我最爱的三样东西就是
Well, the three things
I love the most
我家人、我的农场,还有飞行
are my family, my farm,
and flying.
如果飞行能保护其他两个
Now if that last thing
could protect the other two,
要飞过火海都行
I’d fly through fire.
克雷太太?-是,什麽事?
Um, Mrs. Clade?
-Yeah, what’s up?
记得我被交待要负责看好你儿子吗?
Remember how I was given
the crucial responsibility
of watching your son?
他给你惹麻烦吗?
Is he givin’ you trouble?
带他来找我,我找事给他做
Just send him back to me.
I’ll put him to work.
我也很想
Oh, I would love to do that.
只是,我不知道他去哪了
Except, I don’t know where he is.
什麽?
What?
爸,爸
Dad! Dad! Whoa!
Uh… Oh!
这比我们家的牵引机快多了
This is way faster than our tractor.
以后我也要一台
I gotta get me one of these.
未被发现的广大荒野,充满奇幻生物
Whoa.
Huh.
A vast, undiscovered wilderness
filled with fantastic creatures.
这就像天职卡牌
This is just like Primal Outpost.
好吧,跟天职卡牌完全不同
Okay, this is nothing
like Primal Outpost.
(探险家)
你做得到,伊森
You can do this, Ethan.
只要勇敢点
Just be brave.
你是天生高手
It’s in your blood.

Okay.
我还活着
I’m alive.
成功了
I did it.
迪亚佐,我週末过得怎样?
Oh, hey, Diazo.
How was my weekend? Pfft.
我做了什麽?
What did I do?
对,我只是跑进恐怖地洞救我老爸
Oh, yeah, I just ran through
a nightmare tunnel
to rescue my dad.
没什麽啦,对
No big deal. Yeah.
哈囉?
Hello?
Ahhh!
什麽?
What?
好奇怪,但又有点酷
That is so weird,
but also kinda cool.

Hey.
朋友
Hey, buddy.
没关係…
Hey, it’s okay. It’s okay.
我没恶意,你看
I’m friendly, see?
我是你朋友
I’m a friend.
看吧?我们能当朋友
See? We’re all friends.
好吧
Aah!
Ow!
-Okay.
对,算我活该
Yeah, I guess I deserved that.
我是把你摔到岩壁上
I did splat you into a wall.
喂,那是我爸的
Hey, that’s my dad’s.
你怎麽会有?
Where’d you get that?
什麽?你能带我去找他吗?
What? Can you bring me to him?
真幸运能碰到你
I’m so lucky I ran into you.
对了,你不危险吧?
By the way,
you’re not dangerous, right?
你看起来不危险,我只是…
I mean, you don’t look dangerous,
I just, you know…
到那飞天机器最快的路线
Quickest route

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!