经过一星期倾盆大雨后
It looks like after a week of downpours,
美丽的阳光终于在天空闪耀了
we finally have a beautiful,
sunny day ahead of us.
对各位攀朵农夫真是好消息
Which is great
for all you Pando farmers out there.
你们得准备收成了
You need to harvest those crops.
对,可不能让攀朵短缺
Yeah,
let’s not run out of Pando.
没攀朵就没电力
No Pando means no power.
回到没电的时代?不了,谢谢
Back to horse and buggy?
No, thank you!
我喜欢我的飞船
I like my airship.
梅莉迪安!伊森!吃早餐
Meridian! Ethan! Breakfast!
在其他新闻方面,卡利斯托莫首长
In other news,
President Callisto Mal
准备展开她十分需要的假期
is getting ready
for a much-deserved vacation.
早安,宝贝 -先喝咖啡
Morning, babe.
-Coffee first.
然后再早安 -没问题
Good morning later.
-I got you.
噁唷
Mm…
-Ew.
一早脑袋就得记住这种画面?
This is the first image
that has to be imprinted
on my brain this morning?
伊森,你觉得不自在吗?
Oh, Ethan, does this bother you?
才不会,16岁男生
Ugh, impossible.
I mean, what 16-year-old boy
哪有不喜欢看父母亲亲的?
doesn’t like seeing
their parents smooch?
好啦,好啦
Mm-hmm.
-Okay, okay! Ugh.
你们对传奇造成心理创伤了
You know, I hope you know
that you’re emotionally
scarring Legend.
对啊,牠好像不太开心
Yeah.
He looks real upset.
看来有人忘了帮北边田地除草
Looks like someone
forgot to weed the north field.
老爸,杂草又怎样
Father, what is a weed
不过是植物长在造成你困扰的地方
other than a plant
growing somewhere
that you find inconvenient?
很高兴你这麽聪明
Ah, I appreciate how clever you are.
知道怎样会让我更高兴吗?
But you know
what I’d appreciate more?
我帮北边田地除草?
If I weeded the north field?
看到没?超聪明
You see? So clever.
拜託
Come on!
-Whoo!
嘿 -快点
Ha-ha!
-Hey!
Come on!
(克雷农场)
搜齐
Searcher!
老婆,怎麽了?-我的引擎抛锚了
Hey, hon. What’s up?
-Oh, my engine stalled out.
帮忙一下好吗?
Can you give me a hand?
耍特技耍过头了?
Too much hotdoggin’, huh?
最好是那样
Is there such a thing?
攀朵电池没电了
Hmm. Pando battery’s dead.
不可能啊
That doesn’t make any sense.
我一小时前才採收种子荚的
I picked those pods an hour ago.
一定又是害虫鑽进根系了
Eh, pest must be gettin’
in the root system again.
我要加倍呵护农田
Well, I’ll give our field
some extra love
只要飞机能再升♥天♥洒农药
as soon as I get the duster
back in the air.
伊森
Ethan!
有朋友来了
Hey, the crew’s here.
伊森的朋友,不是你朋友
Ethan’s crew. Not your crew.
对啦,可是他的朋友喜欢我
Yeah, but his friends love me.
不,我们谈过了
No, we talked about this.
伊森是青少年,要有分寸
Ethan’s a teenager. Boundaries.
好,有分寸,知道了
Yeah, yeah. Boundaries. Got it.
伊森 -你好吗,伊森?
Ethan.
伊森,伊森
What’s up, Ethan?
-Whoa! Ethan, Ethan.
卡迪兹,卡迪兹,什麽事?
Kardez, Kardez, what?
我们刚从桌游店回来
We just came back
from the game shop.
天职卡牌特别版刚推出
The special edition of
Primal Outpost just dropped.
15分钟就卖♥♥光光
They sold out in 15 minutes.
什麽?已经卖♥♥光了?
What? They sold out already?
我就知道该漏夜排队的
Argh, I knew
I should’ve camped out.
别担心,我们没有忘了你
Don’t worry.
We didn’t forget about you.
迪亚佐,没看到你也在
Oh. Uh…
Hey, Diazo.
I didn’t see you there.
不是说你不值得注意
Not that you’re not noticeable.
我只是…
I just, um, it was just, uh…
你好吗?嘿
What’s up? Hey.
我知道你早上要忙,就帮你买♥♥了一包
I knew you had to work
this morning
so I made sure
we grabbed you a pack.
真的吗?你真贴心
You did?
That’s… That’s really sweet.
我们只有三到五分钟打情骂俏时间
Ugh.
Okay, we have allotted
three to five minutes
of cute flirtation.
可以打开了吗?
Can we open our packs already?
听说新登场的怪物很炫
Yo, I hear
the new creatures are steep.
医护
Medic.
厨师,讚
Cook. Yes.
我能做些料理
I’m gonna make some stuff.
农夫
Farmer.
来,我跟你换
Here, I’ll trade you.
我觉得这个比较像伊森
This one feels more Ethan to me.
(探险家)
你爷爷不是有名的探险家吗?
Isn’t your grandpa,
like, a famous explorer?
或许你遗传了那种天分
Maybe it’s in your blood.
他看起来有点像你
Hmm.
He kinda looks like you.
除了…这个
Except for that.
嘿,迪亚佐
No! Hey, Diazo.
还给我
Give it back.
各位,怎样?
Hey, gang. What’s the haps?
爸,你在干嘛?
Dad, what are you doing?
就是他吗?-爸,不要
Ooh, is this him?
-Dad. No.
你好,我是伊森他爸搜齐 -不
‘Sup.
-No.
-I’m Ethan’s dad, Searcher.
你一定是迪亚佐
You must be Diazo.
他整天都在说你的事
He talks about you all the time.
才没有整天
Not all the time.
有时候或偶尔
Maybe sometimes or on occasion.
迪亚佐
So, Diazo.
自我介绍一下吧
Tell me about yourself.
没那个必要啦
That’s not really necessary.
你喜欢种田吗?
Are you into farming?
因为伊森是很厉害的农夫
Because Ethan
is an amazing farmer.
你该看他种田的样子
You should see him out there.
-Huh?
他很强壮,聪明,超级酷
He’s strong, smart, super cool.
就像你们年轻人说的,很chill
Or as you kids say, steep.
哇 -好啦
Wow.
-Okay.
我们不是有产品要配送吗?-对
Don’t we have
some deliveries to make?
抱歉,各位,我们先走了
Oh, right. Right.
-Sorry, guys. We gotta go now.
抱歉我老爸这麽老爸,掰
Apologies that my dad
is so dad. Bye.
掰,伊森 -再见,伊森
Bye, Ethan.
-Farewell, Ethan.
掰,伊森的老爸
Bye, Ethan’s dad.
迪亚佐挺不错的,难怪你喜欢他
Hey, Diazo seems cool.
I see why you like him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!