好 -打开…
Yeah.
-Open…
等一下
Oh, but wait.
-Hmm?
恶魔蜘蛛是唯一能阻止杀人蝗虫
The demon spider was the only thing
keeping the murder locusts
破坏所有资源的东西
from destroying all your resources.
恭喜,你们都死了
Congrats, you’re dead.
我赞成这黏液泡泡说的,什麽?
I agree with that snot bubble here. What?
等等,恶魔蜘蛛不是坏人?
Wait. The demon spider
wasn’t the bad guy?
我说了几百次,根本没有坏人
For the 27th time, there are no bad guys.
目标不是杀死或毁掉怪物
The objective isn’t to kill
or destroy monsters.
你们应该利用周围的环境
You’re just supposed to build
a working civilization
建立一个可行的文明世界
utilizing the environment around you.
好,我搞不懂这游戏
Uh-huh, uh-huh.
-Mm-hmm.
-Uh-huh.
Yeah. I don’t get this game.
我也不懂
Me neither.
没那麽複杂啦
Oh, come…
It is not that complicated.
我还是种攀朵吧 -游戏裡没有攀朵
Maybe I’ll just farm Pando.
我们能征服怪物,用牠们当武器吗?
Pando’s not a part of the game.
Can we conquer the monsters
and use them as weapons?
怪物不是武器
Monsters aren’t weapons.
什麽?不是
Ta-da!
What? No.
你看我的新武器
Check out my new weapon.
如果他有怪物,我要攀朵
If he gets a monster, I get Pando.
没有怪物,没有攀朵
也没有坏人?哪门子游戏没有坏人?
-No monster, no Pando.
-And no bad guys?
What kind of game has no bad guys?
这情节太瞎了
That’s just poor storytelling.
好啦,乾脆这样
Okay. You know what?
你们要坏人?
You want bad guys?
行,你们就是坏人
Fine. You two are the bad guys.
因为你们两个有够烦
Because you both
are annoying me. Argh!
青少年,对吧?
Ha. Teenagers, right?
我赢了
I win.
(死亡喷泉)
灼热之海
The Burning Sea.
阻挡我猎者克雷完成使命
It’s the one obstacle that
stands between Jaeger Clade
唯一的障碍
and his destiny.
你去别的地方演戏好吗?
Can you go be dramatic
somewhere else?
你看到什麽?
What do you see?
看起来根从上面延伸到另一边
Looks like
the roots continue
across the ceiling to the other side.
如果我们想找到攀朵的中心
Well, if we’re gonna find
the heart of Pando,
一定得通过这裡
we got to get through this.
等一下
Hold up.
你们都有眼睛吧?
You all have eyeballs, right?
我们看到同样的东西吧?
We’re all seeing
the same thing, yeah?
那是强酸
That’s acid.
没人能飞过去
No one can fly through that.
这是在演哪齣?
Um, what’s happening here?
一定很讚
This is gonna be awesome.
真的要这麽做吗?
Uh, are we…
Are we doing this?
开始了,好吧
Oh, we’re doing this. Okay.
就跟天职卡牌一样
That was so Primal Outpost.
真高兴我们没死
Whew! So glad we’re not dead.
滚下我的船
Get off my ship.

No.
你不会刚好还有一把吧?
Ha!
-Ugh.
You don’t happen to have
another one of these, do you?
别担心,我有更好的武器
It’s okay. I got a better weapon.
瞄准中心
Aim at center mass.
哇 -谁教你投掷的?
Whew.
-Wow.
-Who taught you how to throw?
薛尔顿
Sheldon.
掩护我们 -没问题
Keep us covered.
-On it.
好,这样丢才对
All right. This is how you throw.
稳住重心
Center your weight,
深呼吸,专注
breathe in, focus
然后随球丢出
and follow through.
你看,重点在随球动作
You see,
it’s all in the follow through.
好了,换你
All right, your turn.
好,稳住重心
Okay. Center weight,
呼吸,专注
breathe, focus
随球丢出去
and follow through.
这就对了
There you go. Ha.
解决右边的
Now, take ’em out
on the right.
干得好,电惨牠们
Attaboy. Light ’em up.
耶 -投球吧
Oh, yeah!
-Serve it up.
来啊,老爸
Come on, Pops.
耶!
Yeah!
你们不是克雷家族的对手
Ah-ha!
You ain’t nothin’ against the Clades.
对农夫来说还不赖吧?
Not too bad for a farmer, right?
对,真的很不赖
Yeah, not too bad at all.
好,我非问不可
Okay, I gotta ask,
为什麽要务农?
why farming?
这个嘛,我喜欢待在户外
Well, I… I love being outside.
自己作主
And being my own boss.
对,这我懂
Right. I get that.
我喜欢能注入心血给我种的东西
And I like that I can
pour my heart and soul
into what I’m growing.
确保它们成为我想要的模样
You know, make sure it becomes
exactly what I need it to be,
能成长茁壮
something strong that lasts.
能让我儿子感到骄傲的成就
And a legacy
that my son can be proud of.
这我也懂
Hmm.
I get that too.
知道我为何没更努力想办法回家吗?
You want to know why I didn’t
try harder to come home?
我是想过这一点
Well, the thought did cross my mind.
因为我困住了
It’s…
It’s because I’m stuck.
对,我知道
Well, yeah. I know.
另一种困住
Yeah. Different kind of stuck.
我一辈子都是探险家
You see, I’ve been an explorer
my whole life.
追逐地平线,那是我唯一懂的事
Chasing that horizon,
that’s all I’ve ever known.
即使那害我失去一切
Even though it cost me everything.
你…
You,
你妈
your mom,
过去25年的人生
the last 25 years of my life.
要是我放弃
If I gave up on it,
那我成了什麽?
what would I be?
我会变成什麽样的人?
Who would I be?
反正
Well…
现在太老,没法改变了
too old to change now.

Right.
趁还有机会,再来一瓶
Let’s go get another drink
while we still can.
嗨,你好
Oh, hi, you.
别碰那个
Hey, don’t touch that.
喂,别闹了
Hey, hey. Stop it.
别乱碰那些东西,不要
Stop touching those things.
Hey. Hey. Don’t.
别乱按按钮,坏水泼
Hey, stop pushing buttons.
Bad Splat.
算你识相

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!