And…
音乐调大
Lauter!
很好 好极了 苏西
Bravo. Bravo, Susie.
会好的
It’ll pass.
你不是第一个感到头晕的
You’re not the first dancer who lost the room.
我一般不会头晕
I’m not usually dizzy.
偶尔的崩溃
An occasional collapse
可能都能算是职业病了吧
is a vocational hazard, I’m afraid.
我 我没有 我没有崩溃
I-I didn’t… I didn’t collapse.
你跪在了地板上 舞蹈的结束动作不是这个
You’re on the floor, and that’s not where the dance ends.
我只是不想吐在你的练习室里
I was trying not to throw up in your studio.
苏西 没关系的
Susie, it’s fine.
你表现得很好
It was wonderful.
莎拉 请你带她回房♥间吧
Sara, can you take her to her room, please?
你今天就休息吧
You can rest for the rest of the day.
-很不错的开始 -好了 姑娘们
– How enlightening. – Okay, come on, girls.
我们开始
Let’s go.
一 二 三
And one, and two, and three.
还有
And…
德国
柏林
不 苏西
No, Susie.
我们必须学习美国
We have to study America.
我说了不行
I said no.
苏珊娜
Susanna.
没事吧
Everything fine?
黑暗之母
眼泪之母
叹息之母
马科斯母亲
请注意
Attention, please!
不要伤害奥尔加
Don’t hurt Olga.
慢慢地
Slowly…
布兰克夫人
抬出去
Out!
警♥察♥局 你好
Police station, good evening.
你好 我要报♥警♥ 一个年轻女孩失踪了
Good evening, I’m reporting a young woman who may be missing.
她不可能知道自己在做什么
She couldn’t have known what she was doing.
她只不过比我们预想得更合适
She just carried more of our intention than we expected.
我们还迁怒于奥尔加
We also let ourselves get angry with Olga.
我能感受到 但是这个女孩很自然
I could feel it. But the girl is natural.
不 不是时候
No. I’m not saying that yet.
就像帕特里夏 只是更干净些
Like Patricia. Only clean somehow.
她可能比我们想要的更出色
She may be more what we’re looking for.
甚至超过萨拉
Even than Sara.
我们是要那么做吗
Are we saying that?
你看起来还是不太好
You don’t look better.
你一直都这么苍白吗
Or are you this pale all the time?
你自己好好休息吧
I will leave you.
晚安
Good night.
十七世纪
The Amish split
阿米什人从门诺教派中分♥裂♥出来
from the Mennonites in the 17th century.
他们担心门诺教派
They were worried the Mennonites
变得过于自♥由♥了
were becoming too liberal.
“他们” 不是”我们”
“They”? Not “We”?
你把宗教思想抛在脑后了
You’ve left religious thinking behind you, then?
你不喜欢谈论这些事情
And you’re not comfortable talking about these things.
我不知道为什么要谈
I don’t know why we are.
你真是一个让人感到好奇的人
It’s difficult not to be curious about you.
短短两天之内 你参加了面试
In two days, you’ve auditioned,
被录取了 又成了主舞
been accepted and danced a lead.
你是什么时候开始决定要加入我们的
How did your journey towards us begin?
我之前去了纽约
I went to New York.
去了玛莎·格雷厄姆中心
To the Martha Graham Center.
我看了三次你们的演出
I saw you there three times.
第一次是坐巴士去的
I went once by bus,
之后两次是搭车去的
then I hitchhiked the other two.
那很危险
That’s risky.
你被惩罚了吗
Were you punished?
是的
Yeah.
但我当时感觉我必须去看你们
But I felt I had to see you.
今天在《人》的创作者面前
What did it feel today
跳了这支舞 你感觉如何
to dance Volkin front of the one who made it?
不 不对 这个问题太浅薄了
No, no. That’s a vain question.
我问你另一个问题
Let me ask you another.
你在跳舞的时候 你内心
When you were dancing, what did it feel like…
你体内是什么感觉
inside you, inside your body?
感觉就像我想象中的做♥爱♥的感觉
It felt like what I think it must feel like to fuck.
你是说跟男人做♥爱♥吗
You mean to fuck a man?
不 我
No, I…
我想的是类似于动物交♥配♥
was thinking of an animal.
你当时看起来
You looked…
我让卡洛琳帮助你练习跳跃
I’m going to ask Caroline to work on your jumps with you.
你跳的还远远不够好
Yours are nowhere near good enough yet.
我们得把你培养好
We’ll have to build you up.
这样你们演出这支舞的时候
So that I can dance the protagonist
我可以跳主角吗
when you perform it?
那我就得看到你一次次跳出这种水平
I’ll need to see you dance at this level time and time again.
我可以
I can do it.
奥尔加跳起来就像是个举重运动员
Olga made Volk seem like such heavy lifting.
她从来都不理解《人》的核心
She never understood the heart of Volk.
她缺乏信念
She lacked conviction.
还好她走了
I’m relieved she’s gone.
这还多亏你的帮忙
Thank you for your help with that.
布兰克夫人
Madame Blanc…
想让我在《人》里跳主舞
wants me to dance the protagonist in Volk.
我没想到会这样
I didn’t think it was gonna be like this.
她人很好
She’s so kind.
真好
That’s wonderful.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事 我只是…
I’m fine. I was just…
我在想排练时奥尔加说的话
I was just thinking about what Olga said in rehearsal.
关于帕特里夏的事
About Patricia.
什么意思
What do you mean?
她参加了政♥治♥团体
She was active in some political groups.
没人知道她到底在哪里
No one knows where she is, really.
她还好吗
If she’s all right.
那是真的吗
Was it true…
奥尔加说的
what Olga said?
是的
Yes.
帕特里夏不相信那些女管♥理♥员♥
Patricia didn’t trust the matrons.
我从来都不知道原因
And I never understood why.
要是我明天求你帮个忙 你会帮我吗
If I asked you for a favor tomorrow, would you do it?

Yes.
我们可能会被抓到的
We might get caught.
好的
Okay.
母亲 母亲
Mother. Mother.
母亲
Mother.
母亲 母亲 母亲 母亲
Mother. Mother. Mother. Mother.
母亲 母亲
Mother. Mother.
苏珊娜
Susanna.

Who?
女巫
Witches!
第三幕

请进 快
Come inside, hurry up!
有何贵干
What do you want?
我们想找负责人谈谈
We need to talk to someone in charge.
马科斯老师
Miss Markos!
事关一个年轻女孩 她叫帕特里夏
About a girl named Patrizia…
帕特里夏·辛格
Patricia Hingle.
有叫布兰克的吗
Someone named Blanc then?
我就是
I’m she.
进来说吧 请 跟我来
Why don’t you come in? Please… follow me.
-早上好 -早上好
– Guten Morgen. – Guten Morgen.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章美国丽人
下一篇文章骡子
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!