I wake up here every day.
一切都结束了 我救你出去
It’s all over now. I’ll get you out.
楼上的表演要开始了
The performance is starting upstairs.
所有人都不会注意到的
Everyone will be looking the other way.
起来 起来
Get up. Get up.
帕特里夏
Patricia!
-帕特里夏 起来 -我在努力
– Patricia, get up. – I’m trying.
起来
Get up.
帮我出来
Get it off of me!
莎拉
Sara!
马科斯 马科斯 马科斯 马科斯
Markos! Markos! Markos! Markos!
晚上好
Good evening!
这段舞创造于1948年
We created this piece in 1948.
马尔凯塔
Marketa.
莎拉在哪里
Where is Sara?
莎拉
Sara?
我不知道
I don’t know.
-她在楼上吗 -没有 我找过了
– Is she upstairs? – No. I looked.
像她还在一样照常跳
Just dance as if she’s with you.
莎拉
Sara!
这是我们最后一次表演这个舞
This is the last time we are performing it.
由马科斯舞团演绎
The Markos Dance Company presents.
请观赏
Volk!

Go!

No.
亲爱的
My darling..
-不 -莎拉 不要动
– No. – Sara, lie still.
-不 莎拉
– No! – Sara.
不要 不要
Please. Please…
不 不
No! No!
这姑娘准备好了 布兰克
The girl is ready, Blanc.
到时候了
It’s time.
请坐下
Please, remain seated!
请保持冷静
Stay calm and seated!
莎拉
Sara!
好了
Good.
好了 这样好了
Good. That’s good.
抱歉我当时失态了
I’m sorry I went off book.
以后不得再发生这种事
This can’t happen again.
你才刚刚开始理解 苏西
You’re only just starting to understand, Susie.
我们把莎拉带回到楼上
We brought Sara back upstairs
只是为了能圆♥满♥完成演出
to try to complete the performance in time,
而你却搞砸了
but then you derailed it.
我伤害了那些人吗
Did I hurt those people?
这次没有
Not this time.
他们看到了一支舞
They saw a dance.
那就够了
That’s all.
一切都一团糟 是吗
It’s all a mess, isn’t it?
外面的世界
The one out there.
里面的世界
The one in here.
将要来临的世界
The one that’s coming.
为什么大家
Why is everyone
都愿意认为最糟糕的已经过去呢
so ready to think the worst is over?
我可以向你解释一切
I could explain everything to you.
但我觉得我不该这么做
I think it would be wrong, though.
你不想让我做出选择
You don’t want to make me choose.
因为你爱我
Because you love me.
闭上你的眼睛
Close your eyes.
今晚不会有梦
No more dreams tonight.
绝对不会
I’ll make sure of it.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
第六幕
叹息
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
今晚
Tonight.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
一定要在今晚进行
It must happen tonight.
医生
Herr Doktor.
医生 汤好了
But Doctor, the soup is ready!
你们今天吃喝随便
You can eat and drink all that you want!
谁在那里
Hello?
约瑟夫
Josef?
安科
Anke?
卡萝尔把我们的事情告诉他们了
Karol told them about us.
我当时只有几分钟时间
I had only a few minutes to get out.
我回到家 但是我的证件不见了
I got the apartment, but my papers were’n’t anywhere.
我就徒步走到特普利斯
Then I traveled by foot to Teplice.
我本打算求米雷克家收留我
where I planned to ask Mireks family to take me in.
但是我在边境被抓了
But I was caught at the border
被带到了特莱西恩施塔特集中营
and taken to Theresienstadt camp
没人相信我是在加尔茨出生的
No one believed me that I was born in Gartz.
解放之后我就去了苏黎世
After the liberation I made my way Zurich
然后去了布里斯托尔
and then to Bristol.
我在那
I’ve made
有了新的生活
a new life there.
幸福的生活
A lovely life.
我听说
I was told
你在入侵时期遇害了
you’d died in the invasion.
普伦特森林站
坦兹
看他把这个弄得多脏
Look how dirty he made it!
可怜可怜我
Have a pity!
凭什么可怜你
What reason is there to pity you?
批捕之前你有那么多年的时间
You had years to get your wife out of Berlin
把你妻子送出柏林
before the arrests began.
当女人跟你说实话的时候
When women tell you the truth
你不可怜她们
You don’t pity them.
你却说她们有幻觉
You tell them they have delusions!
我是无辜的
I am innocent!
我是无辜的
I am innocent!
我都记得
I remember!
我是无辜的
I am innocent!
柏林有罪人吗
Are there guilty men in Berlin?
到处都是
Everywhere!
但我不是
But I am not one of them!
我准备好了 夫人
I’m ready, Madame.
你看上去很害怕
You look afraid.
她是为你而害怕
She’s afraid for you.
你将不会再
There will be nothing of you
存在
left inside.
只留下我的空间
Only space for me.
我就是为此而来的
I came here for this.
你们都等了够久了
You’ve all waited long enough.
要开始了
It is happening.
要开始了
It is happening!
你是自愿来的吗
Do you come here willingly?
你不能心怀一丝疑虑 苏西
You must have no doubts, Susie.
如果还有疑虑 我可以带你回去
If you do, I can take you back.
我可以让你忘掉这一切
I can take all of this from your head.
你可以忘掉一切
You can forget everything.
我想要非常纯净
I want this to be pure.
我们都知道你想要什么
We all know what you want.
这不是什么浮华
This isn’t vanity.
这不是
This isn’t…
艺术
art!
有点不对劲
There is something wrong here.
你感觉不到吗
Can you not feel it?
不对劲
This is not right.
我们得停下来
We have to stop this now.
我们已经

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章美国丽人
下一篇文章骡子
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!