For a change.
这是我的房♥间
This is my room.
这边这间
And here…
是你的房♥间
is yours.
我们是邻居
We’re neighbors.
你有需要就敲敲墙壁
You can knock on the wall if you ever need anything.
西萨姆夫人
Frau Sesame?
医生 我在迈尔小姐那拿到了粗粒麦粉
Doctor, I got the semolina from Mrs. Meir.
他们又在放无罪释放红军旅恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的新闻
They are demonstrating again for the release of the RAF terrorists.
艾思林 曼霍夫
Ensslin, Meinhof…
在战争前 德国有最坚强的女性
Before the war Germany had the strongest women…
就像您的妻子安科
Like your wife Anke.
难道不是吗 医生
Wasn’t she strong, Doctor?
艾莉丝广播站上午试播
“First rehearsal in the Iris Studio today.
二十分钟倒计时
In twenty minutes.
你就能全身心放松
You’re to lead your own stretches today.”
早上好
Good morning.
-早上好 -你好
– Good morning. – Hello.
-早上好 -早上好
– Good morning. – Good morning.
-你好 -早上好 早上好
– Hi. – Good morning. Good morning.
你的膝盖怎么样了 还好吗
How’s your knee? Okay?
你能来太好了
It’s wonderful you’re here.
谢谢
Thank you.
今天舞团里有件高兴的事
We have some happier company business today.
来了一个新舞者
We have a new dancer.
这位是苏西·班尼恩 她从美国过来加入我们
This is Susie Bannion, who’s joining us from America.
我昨天有幸看到了她的面试表现
I was privileged to witness her audition yesterday.
我们很幸运能有她的加入
We are very lucky to have her.
你想说点什么吗 苏西
Would you like to say something, Susie?
我不知道
I don’t know.
大家好
Hello.
我还没有融入的感觉
I feel like I’m not even here yet.
我不知道
I don’t know.
等你准备好了再加入也不迟
You join in whenever you feel ready,
不着急
but there’s no rush.
欢迎来到我们的小家庭
Welcome to our little family.
我叫苏西
I’m Susie.
-你好 -你好
– Hi. – Hi.
好了 今天的排练
All right, so for today’s rehearsal,
我想从上次我们学习”人”开始讲
I want to pick up exactly where we left off with Volk.
我和奥尔加谈了
I’ve spoken to Olga,
她来跳帕特里夏的部分
and she’s going to dance Patricia’s part.
莎拉 你来跳奥尔加的部分
And, Sara, I’d like you to dance Olga’s part.
大家都同意吗
Is everyone happy with that?
好的
Okay.
很好
Good.
不 不不不 不行 请把音乐关掉
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Music off, please.
停一下
One moment.
好了 看着我
Okay, so…
一 二 三
And one, and two, and three.
你得从地上拔起来
You pull it from the ground.
好吗 要记住 有重力
All right? Gravity, remember.
这一面的所有人
And everybody from here, please.
还有坦纳
And Tanner.
一 二 三
One and two and three.
一 二 三
And one, and two, and three.
一 二 三
Und eins, und zwei, und drei.
一 二 三
Und eins, und zwei, und drei.
一 二 三
Und eins, und zwei, und drei.
一 二 三
Und eins, und zwei, und drei.
一 二 三
Und eins, und zwei, und drei.
一 二 三
Und eins, und zwei, und drei.
一 二 三
Und eins, und zwei, und drei.
这是什么狗屎东西
This is shit.
-什么狗屎东西 -好了
– Such shit. – Okay.
我们休息十分钟
Why don’t we all break for ten minutes.
你甚至懒得尊重自己的谎言
You can’t even be bothered to respect your own lies.
伊万诺娃小姐
Miss Ivanova!
不 没事 没关系
No, no, no, no, no, it’s okay.
我们来直面问题
Let’s face this.
帕特里夏走了 奥尔加
Patricia is gone, Olga.
我们不知道她去了哪里
We don’t know where.
要是她想躲起来 她就不会告诉我们
If she’s gone into hiding, she wouldn’t have told us,
-对吗 -她本来要告诉别人的
– would she? – She would have told someone.
我们知道她和那些
We know that she had dealings
寻找目标的人做交易
with people who are interested in targets.
我们也知道昨晚在克罗伊茨贝格
And we know there was another bomb
又有炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了
in Kreuzberg last night.
她不会这么做的
She wouldn’t do that.
她想实践自己的信仰
She wanted to live her beliefs.
谁不欣赏她这一点呢
Who doesn’t admire that?
世界上有太多需要改变的事
And there’s so much to change in the world.
如果她想住在
If she wants to live in a cellar
一个装满汽油瓶子的地窖里 那是她的选择
filling bottles with petrol, that’s her choice.
如果她被警♥察♥枪杀了 大家都会伤心的
And who won’t be heartbroken if she’s shot by police?
你操控了一切
You manipulate everything.
她不相信你们 因为你是个伪君子
She didn’t trust you because you’re hypocrites.
你带奥尔加回房♥间吧 坦纳
Will you take Olga to her room, please, Tanner?
不 坦纳小姐
No, Miss Tanner!
给我叫一辆出租车
Call Olga a cab.
我受够了
She’s had enough.
我要打包东西
And is going to pack her things
离开这见鬼的疯人院
and get the fuck out from this box of rabies!
你们这帮女巫
Witches!
抱歉让你看到这些
I’m sorry about that.
这种事很难处理
It’s a hot thing we do.
好了 那么谁来跳主角
Okay, so… who will dance the protagonist?
索尼娅
Sonia?
我不行 我做不到
I can’t. Not yet.
卡洛琳
Caroline?
很好 我们会想出办法的
Very well. We’ll manage.
我建议我们从头开始
I suggest that we all take it from the top.
我来跳
I’ll dance.
我了解这支舞
I know it.
纪录片里有
It’s in the documentary.
我在图书馆看了无数遍
I-I’ve seen it a hundred times at the library.
亲爱的 我们演出这支舞前
Sweetheart, we rehearsed this piece
排演了十个月
for ten months before we performed it.
我也去亲眼看过
I’ve seen it in person, too.
那么你一个人先跳一遍
First do it alone, then.
我们不能拖累其他人
We don’t want to put the others at risk.
我们可不想到时候
The last thing we need
有人不小心被踢翻了
is someone to get kicked in the ribs.
好吗
All right?
Marks老师 请放一下音乐
Frau Marks, music please.
好 停停停
Okay, stop. Stop, stop.
停一下
Stop.
好了
All right.
放空你的大脑
Clear your head.
我要你从头来一遍
I want you to start over.
你拉伸了吗
Have you stretched?
这不是在开玩笑
This is no joke.
奥尔加 没事吧
Olga. Everything alright?
奥尔加
Olga.
过来
Come here.

Come.
到我这来
Come to me.
记住 音乐一播放你就开始
Remember, you start on one with the music,
什么时候感觉不好了 就停下
and if you feel ill at any time, just stop.
从这个动作开始
You start here.
音乐

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章美国丽人
下一篇文章骡子
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!