现在你是我们的一员了 我对你也就不保留了
Now that you’re one of us, I won’t be coy.
帕特里夏的状态很不好
Patricia has just left the company
离开了舞团
under sad circumstances.
我们觉得她不会回来了
We think she won’t be back,
所以你愿意的话房♥间就是你的了
so there’s room if you want.
我们会派一个女孩帮你收拾行李
We’ll send you one of our girls to help you with your luggage.
先吃完午饭
After lunch.
你觉得可以吧
It’s all right for you?
可以
Yes.
这…这真是
It’s-it… it’s all…
很好
Yes.
太好了
It’s perfect.
你好 你好 抱歉我来晚了
Hello. Hi. I’m sorry I’m late.
-你好 -被雨耽搁了
– Hi. – It’s the rain.
每次一下雨 柏林的所有人就都像傻子一样
Whenever it rains in Berlin, everyone jumps in a cab,
跳进出租车里 我们就不坐了吧
and like an idiot, I just let ours go.
你好 我是莎拉
Hi. I’m Sara.
我们去街上碰碰运气
We’re gonna have to take our chances on the street.
你有伞吗
Do you have an umbrella?
你六点还没到
Oh, when you weren’t here by 6:00,
我就又续住了一晚
I had to take the room for another night.
天哪 苏西 对不起
Oh. God, Susie, I’m sorry.
今天舞团里乱套了
Everything was a mess at the company today.
你在笑什么
Why are you smiling?
对不…我…我
I’m sor… I-I…
你刚刚说柏林
Um, uh, when you said Berlin a second ago,
你说”柏林的所有人”
you said “Everyone in Berlin,”
我就想到 现在我也是这”所有人”之一了
and I just thought that… that includes me now.
我住在柏林了
I live in Berlin.
是的 恭喜你
Yes. Congrats.
我听说你今天可是耀眼的明星
I heard you were a sensation today.
你打电♥话♥告诉你家人了吗
Have you called your family yet, to tell them?
布兰克小姐中途看了我的面试
Miss Blanc came into my audition.
但她后来走了
But she left right after.
她很了不起
She’s incredible.
她诠释她的作品和传递能量的方式很了不起
The way she transmits her work, her energy.
当你接触到这种能量 会感觉它…
When it shines on you, it’s…
令人上瘾
“Addictive” is the word for it.
她很坚强
She’s tough.
在战争期间也维持住了舞团
She kept the company alive through the war.
当德意志帝国想要封闭女人的思想
When the Reich just wanted women to shut off their minds
把女人当做生育机器的时候
and keep their uteruses open,
还有布兰克在
there was Blanc.
谢谢
Thank you.
她可是真家伙
La vraie chose.
什么
What?
你说的是法语吗
W-Was that French?
是炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了
It’s a bomb.
我可以闻到火♥药♥味
I can smell it.
那边有个银行
There’s a bank that way.
你不知道发生了什么吗
Don’t you know what’s happening here?
劫持者正在跟他们谈判
The hijackers are negotiating a release
要求今晚释放施塔姆海姆的囚犯
of the Stammheim prisoners tonight.
是RAF组织
The RAF.
巴德尔-迈因霍夫团伙
Baader-Meinhof.
德国恐怖组织巴德尔和迈因霍夫集团
他们劫持了一个主管
They kidnapped an executive.
战争期间 他是纳粹党卫队军官
During the war, he was a Nazi SS, an officer.
现在他是德国雇主协会主管
Now he runs the German Employers’ Association.
你不知道那有多可怕吧
You don’t get how awful that is, do you?
抱歉
Sorry.
我只是很担心我的朋友
I’m just worried about my friend.
第二幕
眼泪宫殿
关于这次投票
Now for the voting,
每个人说出自己所选的人名
each of us says the name of her choice.
-曼德尔 你选谁 -马科斯
-Mandel, whom are you voting for? – Markos.
-凯伦 -布兰克
– Kellen? – Blanc.
-尤迪丝 -马科斯
– Judith? – Markos.
-布塔 -布兰克
– Boutaher? – Blanc.
-米流丝 -马科斯
– Millius? – Markos.
-马丁奇 -马科斯
– Martincin? – Markos.
-胡乐 -马科斯
– Huller. – Markos.
-毛切利 -布兰克
– Mauceri? – Blanc.
-马克斯 -马科斯
– Marks? – Markos.
-帕夫拉 -马科斯
– Pavla? – Markos.
-卡布里特 -布兰克
– Kaplitt? – Blanc.
-文德加斯特 -布兰克
– Vendegast? – Blanc.
-巴尔福 -布兰克
– Balfour? – Blanc.
-切瑟斯 -布兰克
– Creusot? – Blanc.
-阿尔贝塔 -马科斯
– Alberta? – Marcos.
-格非特 格非特 -我们在最后
– Griffith? Griffith? – We are at the end.
你必须选
You must choose.
马科斯母亲
Mother Markos.
布兰克 你选谁
Blanc, whom are you voting for?
我弃权
I abstain.
我选马科斯
I vote for Markos.
马科斯以三票优势胜出
Markos wins by three.
就这么定了
It is decided.
马科斯母亲继续履职
Mother Markos will remain in control.
不许任何人挑战她的权威
Let no ones’s vote be held against her.
少数服从多数
And let the will of the majority proceed.
马科斯万岁
Long life to Markos.
劫匪是否会驾驶汉莎航♥空♥航♥班♥
there is no information yet on whether the hijackers
飞行至第四个地点
will pilot the Lufthansa flight to a fourth destination
以及机上的91名人♥质♥的情况尚不明确
or what is the condition of the 91 hostages still presumed aboard.
昨日 其中一名巴勒斯坦劫匪
Yesterday, one of the Palestinian hijackers
正式提出了包括释放所有
issued official demands including the release
关押在施达姆斯坦监狱的RAF成员的要求
of all RAF members incarcerated at Stammshein prison…
母亲找你
Mother asked for you.
昨晚的事过后
She has to know that we can move ahead
她想确定我们还能继续吗
now that last night’s business is behind us.
你们都知道我对帕特里夏的担忧
You all knew my concerns about Patricia.
发生在帕特里夏身上的事是很可怕
What happened to Patricia was ghostly.
既然我们已经投过票了 母亲想再试试
But now that we voted Mother wants to try again.
而且要快
And so soon.
问题不仅在于我们要用谁进行下一次尝试
The question isn’t just who to try next.
更重要的是不论用哪个女孩
We have to make sure the ritual will work
这次都一定要成功
with whichever girl we choose.
母亲相信你一定已经有主意了
Mother trusts you already have ideas on this subject.
也许莎拉是个好选择
Maybe Sara could be a good option.
是的 派她去接那个美国女孩就对了
Yes. It was right to send her to collect the American girl.
萨拉是舞团的非常好的代表
Sara is a good ambassador for the good company.
她把这当成了家 不是吗
She’s made a home here, hasn’t she?
她在这感觉很好
She feels good here.
有爱
Loved.
约瑟夫大叔
Uncle Josef!
早上好 亲爱的
Good morning my dear!
-你要去乡间别♥墅♥吗 -是的
– Are you going to your country house? – Yes!
冻死我了 我要和克拉拉一起上大学了
I’m freezing my ass off. I’ll go to the university later on with Clara.
谁说的
Who is speaking?
-拉康 -拉康
– Lacan. – Ah, Lacan!
克伦佩雷尔医生早上好
Good morning, Doctor Klempere!
去乡间别♥墅♥吗
Are you going to the country house?
下一站弗里德里希大街
“Next stop Friedrichstrasse.
本车终点站到了
This train terminates here.
请拿好您的证件准备进入东柏林
Please have your identification ready to enter East Berlin.”
安科 看 到处都又落满了树叶
Anke, look… everything is full of leaves again!
我上周四才刚将它们清扫掉
I swept them away just last Tuesday.
卧室在二楼
Bedrooms are on the second floor.
为什么你就不能装出爱我的样子跟我讲话
Why don’t you try speaking to me like you love me?
跟平时不一样一回

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章美国丽人
下一篇文章骡子
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!