was in the process of releasing the terrorists from Stammheim prison,
他们同意将最后期限延长至午夜之后
they agreed to extend the deadline to after midnight.
我不知道是怎么回事
I don’t know what to make of any of this.
我知道她都在做些什么
I know the kind of thing she was involved with,
但我不觉得舞团内
but I can’t see how any of this
会发生这种事
could be happening inside the company.
她描述为
Well, she describes…
类似于某种夺权的
something like a revolutionary organization
反抗团体
in a crisis of leadership.
由于马科斯重病
With Markos very ill…
我就住在那里
I live there.
那里还有我的朋友
I have friends there.
我没有发现这种情况
I don’t see any evidence of this at all.
没有人来接近过我
No one has ever approached me
据我所知也没有人接近过其他女孩
or any of the other girls, as far as I know.
读读这个
Read this.
这是什么
What is this?
这是帕特里夏的日记
This is Patricia’s diary.
马科斯母亲
Mother Markos.
迈因霍夫母亲
Mother Meinhof.
舞蹈排练
The dance rehearsal.
政♥治♥活动
Political action.
这两者在帕特里夏的生活中
These two areas in Patricia’s life
是同样重要的
were of equal importance.
于是就会发生移情
This is how transference happens,
就会出现幻想
how delusion is made.
幻想 莎拉
Delusion, Sara,
就是道出真♥相♥的谎言
is a lie that tells a truth.
这上面说”女巫”
This says “Witches.”
也许帕特里夏的幻想是和女巫有关的
Maybe Patricia’s fantasies about witches,
她是这样应对其他形式的刺♥激♥的
they are her way of processing some other form of intrigue.
舞团是一个家
The company’s a family.
大家之间非常友爱
There’s a lot of love there.
爱和操控
Love and manipulation–
经常…经常会同时出现
they… they share houses very often.
他们形影相随
They are frequent bedfellows.
抱歉 我看不出来
Sorry, I don’t see this.
吃吧
Eat.
吃吧
Eat.
只不过
Only…
也许是警♥察♥遗漏了些什么
maybe the police, they missed something.
帕特里夏的确提到过
And Patricia, she did spoke of…
那幢大楼有隐藏区域
whole hidden areas of the building.
有些隐藏的房♥间
Actual rooms that are secret.
无意冒犯
I don’t want to be disrespectful–
我不…但你既然问了
I don’t– but you’re asking me,
-我就告诉你 -拜托
– and I’m telling you… – Oh, please.
这是个舞团
It’s a dance company.
我们不会聊别的事
We’re not talking about anything else.
莎拉
Sara.
拜托 你仔细再看看
Please, only look closer.
谢谢你对帕特里夏的关心
Thank you for caring for Patricia,
但我希望你以后不要再来了
but I hope you don’t come again.
-晚安 -晚安
– Good night. – Good night.
莎拉 快点
Sara, hurry up.
我累了 我要用厕所
I’m tired. I need the bathroom.
-晚安 朵儿 -晚安
– Good night, Doll. – Good night.
她还没有回来吗
She hasn’t come back yet?
也许她去约会了
Maybe she’s seeing somebody.
你经常要面对的问题之一是
Part of the issue always
你无法全方位地看到你自己的肢体
is not being able to see your body in space.
镜子中的一个角度或者拍录的片段远远不够
One angle in one mirror or on film is not enough.
舞动不是无声的
Movement is never mute.
而是一种语言
It is a language.
一套在空气中
It’s a series of energetic shapes…
传递的能量形态
…written in the air
就像辞藻对语句的塑造
like words forming sentences.
对诗篇的塑造
Like poems.
对祷词的塑造
Like prayers.
就像咒语
Spells?
当你跳跃起来 重要的不是你跳得多高
When you jump, it’s not the height
而是你身下的空间
but the space beneath you that matters.
你向空中的每一跃都要像一见钟情
Every leap into the air must be a coup de foudre.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
就像一道电光
A strike of lightning.
爱神之箭
A bolt of love, in fact.
真美
That’s beautiful.
舞者绝对不能拥有两样特质
There are two things that dance can never be again:
美丽和欢乐
beautiful and cheerful.
今天 我们要把所有美丽的东西都打倒
Today, we need to break the nose of every beautiful thing.
如果你要做舞者
And if you’re going to be a dancer,
你必须要学习法语
you must learn French.
不用担心
Try not to worry.
布兰克正在尝试新方法
Blanc is working on the new approach,
我们怎么知道帕特里夏会变成那样
How could we have known what would happen with Patricia?
我们想做的事在现实中还没做过
What we are attempting hasn’t been done in living memory.
我们怎么知道能不能成功
How do we know it will work at all?
如果害得那个女孩没命
If it killed that girl
无论用哪个女孩都会死
it may kill any girl we try.
她说得没错
She is not wrong.
帕特里夏最后不是自愿的
Patricia was unwilling in the end.
布兰克认为那就是原因
Blanc believes that was the reason.
我们不应该强迫
We should not have forced it.
她还没准备好
She did not want to be a vessel.
我们想把自己的力量给她
We wanted to bring her into our power
可她却想把百货商场给炸了
but she wanted to blow up departments stores intead.
那姑娘太蠢了
What a fool, that girl.
当你跳别人创造的舞时
When you dance the dance of another,
你就把你自己想象成创造者
you make yourself in the image of its creator.
你放空你自己
You empty yourself
让她的作品存于你的心中
so that her work can live within you.
你明白吗
Do you understand?

Yeah.
你现在是舞团的一员
You’re in a company now.
你要找准你自己的位置
You have to find your right place.
你要决定
You have to decide–
你想成为舞团的哪一部分
what is it you want to be for this company?
是头
Is it the head?
脊柱
The spine?
性♥爱♥
The sex?
心脏
The heart?

The hands.
我想成为这个舞团的手
I want to be this company’s hands.
更高
Higher.
更高 更高
Higher. Higher.
更高
Higher.
更高 更高
Higher! Higher.
更高
Higher.
更高 更高 更高
Higher, higher, higher.
更高
Higher.
更高
Higher.
更高 更高
Higher. Higher.
更高 更高 更高
Higher. Higher. Higher.
有时候只需要教我两遍
Sometimes I only need to be told twice.
我们怎么知道没人想把我们也炸了
How do we know no one’s planning to blow us up, too?
帕特里夏可能把我们的事情告诉任何人
Patricia might have said anything to anyone about us.
就像那个老头
As she did with the old man.
你说的对
You are right.
我们不能泄气
We cannot despair.
我们还有时间
We have time.
有多少时间

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章美国丽人
下一篇文章骡子
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!