Billy!
比利 赶快下来
Billy! Get your ass down here!
快下来
Get your ass down here!
比利
Billy!
[池内不许游泳小便打球 池内为饮用水]
-什么都没了 -安妮
– Everything is gone… – Annie?
艾略特 亲爱的
Elliot. Namaste.
艾略特 亲爱的艾略特
Hi, Elliot. Namaste, dear Elliot.
-乔格丽特 -你好
– Hey, Georgette. – How are we doing?
-艾略特 -你们好
-Hey, Elliot. – Hey, guys.
给我
Here.
-谢谢 -不客气
– Thanks. – All right.
-要放哪 -仓库
– Where we going with these? – Barn.
斯坦和你剧院的朋友成立了义务医护队
Stan and your theater guy set up some medical volunteers.
赤脚医生加上迷幻药
The combination of the bare feet and the brown acid…
-真的吗 -是啊
– Real? – Yeah.
总之 希望你不要介意
Anyway, I hope you don’t mind,
我们只能有什么拿什么了
We just were grabbing everything we can.
你妈妈给了我这些毛毯
And your mom gave me these blankets.
我妈妈给的
My mom? Gave?
是啊 她人很好
Yeah. she’s cool.
爸爸
Hey, dad?
爸爸
Dad.
纽约州从华盛顿桥
The New York state thruway has been backed up
到卡茨基尔出口
All the way from the george
的高速公路严重堵塞
Washington bridge to the catskills exits, and from there,
那基本上就是个停车场
It’s basically a parking lot.
警方正在计划对整个高速路段
Police are now planning to put into effect a
进行紧急封锁
First-ever emergency closing of the entire thruway.
我们现在连线现场的约翰·史蒂文斯
We go now to John Stevens, who is in the field…
妈 你没事吧
Ma, you okay?
这些东西
The nisht-gute…
魔鬼
Evil!
你看妓♥女♥把腿放在长毛怪身上
You seen the chicken legs on some of these hairy people?
妈妈 他们是年轻人 不是魔鬼
Mom, they’re kids, not evil spirits.
你不知道
You don’t know!
他们现在把所有的路都弄成了单行道
They’ve made all the roads one-way now, Elli,
一直到麦克斯那都是单行道
One-way just to Max’s.
真是天理不容
God forbid,
你♥爸♥爸要是被这些家伙
What if your father should have a
弄得心脏病犯了怎么办
Heart attack from all this running around?
连医院都去不了
He couldn’t get to the hospital.
你真的很担心他 对吧
You’re really worried about him, aren’t you?
担心他 这都是你弄出来的
Him? It’s you who brought this.
你准备这么愧疚着活下去吗
How will you live with the guilt?
打他的嘴 打他的肚子 10 9 出局
Hit him in the kisser, hit him in the guts, nine, ten, out!
给我三杯
Hey. Give me three.
最近怎么样 爸爸
How you doing, dad?
我能怎么样
How should I be doing?
我三天没合眼 屁♥股♥都要疼死了
I haven’t slept in three days, my hip is killing me,
还有啤酒是热的
And the beer’s warm.
-你没事吧 -我没事 把酒瓶给我
– So, you’re good?- Yeah. I’m good. Hand me that bottle.
你来一杯吧
You’re ready for one?
就等你问了
I thought you’d never ask.
你好吗 孩子
How you doing, kid?
我三天没合眼 啤酒是热的
I haven’t slept in three days, the beer’s warm,
我不是瞎说 但我屁♥股♥要疼死了
I’m actually not making this up, but my hip is killing me.
你没事吧
So, you’re good?
来吧 艾略特
Come on, Elliot.
我正站在17B号♥线和55号♥线的路口
I’m standing near the intersection of route 17b and 55,
州政♥府♥估计有50万年轻人
Where state authorities now estimate that perhaps half a
来到白湖镇
Million kids have already made it to the white lake area,
还有另外50万人想来
And there’s another million trying to get here
但已经不可能了
Who will just never make it,
整个北部地区
Putting upstate communities in
都已经被嬉皮士占领了
An uproar at this major hippie invasion.
鲍伯
Bob!
鲍伯
Bob!
这到底是怎么回事
What’s this all about?
我们要吊销你的许可 白♥痴♥
We got the permit pulled, you idiot!
我们要阻止这的一切活动
We’re shutting this thing down!
可已经有50万人到麦克斯那里了
But there’s a half a million people over at Max’s.
你觉得他们会有什么反应
How do you think they’re gonna react?
警♥察♥也是这样说的
That’s the same thing the cops said…
在他们把我们当孩子嘲笑之前
Before they laughed at us as if we were children.
所以我们只能自己干了
So we’re doing it ourselves!
没错
Right.
艾略特
Hi, Elliot!
快点
Come on.
现在没那么艰苦了 对吧
Not so tough anymore, are you?
来吧 你
Come on, you.
去死吧
Go to hell!
混♥蛋♥ 老男人
Fuck you, old man!
-滚出我的地盘 -娘娘腔
– You get off my property, you thugs. – You faggot freak.
嬉皮粉丝
Hippie lover!
这是我们洗被子的地方
This is where we rinse the sheets.
老兄
Hey, brother.
听见了吗
You hear that?
已经开始了
It’s starting.
艾利 你应该去看看
Elli, you should go.
什么
What?
去麦克斯那
To Max’s.
我不能去 你们
I can’t. You guys would…
这里我们能应付
We can take care of things here.
-爸爸 -你去吧
– Dad… – You go.
去看看
Go see this thing.
去吧
Go.
去看看宇宙的中心长什么样
See what the center of the universe looks like.
是啊 好
Yeah, sure.
我打赌你本以为
Bet you thought you were just
开车能过去 是吧
Gonna drive right up to the thing, huh?
其实 这个汽车旅馆就是我们家的
Actually, my family, we own the motel here.
艾尔摩纳哥
The el monaco, huh?
你就是那个因为带来这一切
So you’re the guy they’re all blaming for
而遭人抱怨的人
Bringing all this here.
政♥府♥刚刚声明整个镇子成了灾区
Governor just declared this whole county a disaster area.
没错 是场灾难 我就是那个灾难男孩
Yeah, it’s a disaster. I’m the disaster guy, officially.
不是开玩笑
No kidding.
我本来想到这来
I was looking forward to just coming up here
敲几个嬉皮士的脑袋
And clubbing a bunch of hippies over the head.
但实际上 怎么说呢
But instead, I don’t know.
我被这里的气氛感染了
I must be getting high off the fumes.
和平
Peace, man.
明白我的意思吗
See what I mean?
明白
Groovy.
我想我该过去看看
I think I’m gonna head over and check it all out.
步行去吗 穿过人群要用一个下午
On foot? It’ll take you all afternoon with this crowd.

Here.
谢谢
Thanks.
警官
Officer.
你自己在这里玩乐
What do you say to all those young men fighting
还能对在越南打仗的年轻人说什么呢
In Vietnam while you’re here enjoying yourselves?
我们在传播和平 先生
We’re waging peace, man.
我们要让这个世界学会和平
We’re teaching peace to the world.
他们在流血牺牲的时候
You think they’re gonna understand that?
你觉得他们能明白吗
While they’re bleeding and dying?
为什么明白不了
Why won’t they…
找到你的朋友了 姑娘
Find your buddy, girls!
越南北部那些无辜的人
The innocent people of north Vietnam…
-为和平而战 -为和平而战
– Bombs for peace! – Bombs for peace!
为和平而战 为和平而战
War bombs for peace! War bombs for peace!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!