做你的梦吧 伙计
Yeah, dream on there, buddy.
有可能的
Hey, it could happen.
我知道你们能做到 来吧 只是玩玩
I know you can do it. Come on, just for fun.
好的 谢谢 谢谢你 修女
Okay, thank you. Thank you, sister.
祝你们和平
Peace to you.
谢谢
Thank you.
上帝保佑你
God bless you.
来吧 把它们烧了 姐♥妹♥们♥
Come on, burn them, sisters!
把你们的内衣烧了 看看这个
Burn your bras and read this!
你该加入这次游♥行♥
You’ve gotta join this demonstration.
停止污染 保持河流清澈
Stop the pollution. Keep our rivers clean.
老兄
Hey, man.
你看起来很渴
You look thirsty.
没错
I am.
谢谢
Thanks.
你们下去看过音乐节了吗
Have you guys been down to see the festival yet?
当然 很棒 我们还会再来
We’re cool, and we’ll get there again.
我们登上山顶 俯瞰人海
We got to the top of the hill, and looked down at the sea,
舞台上渺小的人群
And the tiny little people on stage
透过音响绽放出音波
With their waves of tiny electric voices.
如同蚂蚁雷彻云霄 棒极了
Like ants making thunder, man. It was cool.
但其实你在人群中分不清谁是谁
But you couldn’t really tell who was jamming down there.
我们坐着汽车旅行
And we left our trip in the car.
一路上他们派发的那些玩意 根本就是垃圾
And the shit they’re passing around down there, not quality.
而我们的则无可挑剔
Ours is beautiful.
你们的车是加州牌照 从那儿来吗
I see you have California plates. Is that where you’re from?
是的 还有新墨西哥
There, and New Mexico…
还有俄勒冈
And Oregon.
你们四海为家
You’re from everywhere.
是的 四海为家
We’re from everywhere.
你也是
You’re from everywhere.
这里是我的故乡
I’m from here.
你是这里的人吗
You’re from here, man.
真棒
That’s so cool.
我想是吧
I guess so.
哥们 你的家乡真叫人赞叹
Man, you’re amazingly from here.
来吧 哥们 现在就来试试
Here, man, take a ride to here and now.
能让你爽到飞起来
Eight miles high.
其实 我有点恐高
I’m actually a little afraid of heights.
管他呢
What the heck.
进来坐坐
Come on in, sit.
那个
So…
怎么了
Yeah?
你确定那是迷幻药吗
You sure that was acid?
我真的一点也没有感觉到
I didn’t really taste any…
这要花点时间
It just takes a while.
来听听我们的音乐吧
Hey, let’s listen to some of our own sounds.
怎么了 那是什么
What? What’s that?
没关系 只要呼吸就好
Hey, it’s okay. Just breathe.
没关系 深呼吸
Hey, it’s okay, just breathe.
只要呼吸就好
It’s okay, just breathe. Just breathe.
没事的
Hey, it’s okay.
没关系
It’s okay.
呼吸
Just breathe.
我的胳膊哪去了
Where are my arms?
-我的胳膊不见了 -不是还在吗
– Where’s my arm? – It’s right here.
只要呼吸
Just breathe.
让我们奔向大海 游向深处吧
Hey. let’s go down to the ocean. Let’s go swim.
艾略特 你看上去不错嘛
Elliot. You look well.
我来介绍下圣保罗自♥由♥会的女士们
I want you to meet the ladies from St. Paul’s in liberty.
她们做了5000个三明治
They made 5,000 sandwiches!
威尔玛 别夸大其词
Vilma, don’t exaggerate.
我们只做了4000个
We made 4,000.
得了 亲爱的 在我看来
Honey, please. Anything more than one
只要超过一个就已经是奇迹了
Is a miracle in my book.
老天 看他这德行
My god! Look at him!
你这一整天都跑哪儿去了
Where have you been all day and night?
音乐会怎么样
How was the concert?
我在路上结识了些朋友
Well, I met some friends on the way there.
他们棒极了 简直太棒了
It was great. It was great.
饿了吗
Are you hungry?
我快饿死了
I’m starving.
我在想 等这些结束后
So I was thinking, when this is over…
真是一团糟
What a mess.
得花上好几个月才能清理干净
It’ll take months to clean up.
我们可以让这些人留下来帮忙吧
We can keep some of these new people on, right?
我们现在还可以负担
We can afford the help now.
还有还清房♥屋的欠款
And with the place paid off,
你也该想一些长久之计了
Maybe it’s time you thought about some permanent staff.
找人帮忙经营旅馆 做些修缮
Some people to help run the place, make some improvements.
你在说什么啊 我们不是有你呢吗
What are you talking about? That’s why we have you.
我只是说
I’m just saying.
既然我们有了钱 等音乐节结束后
I was thinking when this is over, with all the money now,
-我可以去旅行 -你从哪儿搞来的睡衣
– I could take a trip. – And where did you get those pajamas?
你穿成这样 可哪儿都去不了
You’re not going anywhere dressed like that.
我们特制的独一无二
We’ve made brownies. Wonderful brownies.
完美无瑕的巧克力蛋糕 艾略特
Very special brownies. Elliot?
我们不要了
We’ll take a pass.
好吧
Right.
杰克 他就是这样
You see, Jake? That’s just like him.
他不要甜品 从不考虑他妈妈的感受
He doesn’t want dessert, but does he think to ask his mother?
够了
You know what? That’s enough.
在外面那些成百上千
You know, I’m the only one here, out of hundreds and hundreds
成千上万的人中 只有我
And hundreds of thousands of people,
还会和父母一起吃早饭
Who’s having breakfast with his parents!
你觉得詹尼斯·乔普林他妈会在后台
Do you think Janis Joplin’s mom is standing backstage
对她指手画脚
Telling her to tuck her, I don’t know,
或者叫她把威士忌瓶子偷塞进口袋里吗
Her whiskey bottle back into her pocket or something?
而吉米·亨德里克斯他妈会提醒他洗头吗
Or Jimi Hendrix’s mom is tElling him to wash his hair?
我现在要去睡觉 之后就去马♥克♥思♥那里
I’m gonna lie down, then I’m going to Max’s
我要去享受自己的人生
And I’m gonna enjoy myself.
你想吃巧克力蛋糕的话
And you know what? Go ahead.
随便你
I’d love to see you eat a brownie.
把我那份也吃了吧
You should have two!
艾利
Elli!
艾略特
Hey, Elliot.
回头见
See you guys later.
比利
Billy?
老兄 我记得这座山
Man, I remember this hill.
是真正记得 还是越战那样的闪影
Remember remember, or, like, Vietnam flashback remember?
当然是真正记得
Remember remember, man.
高三那年返校节 我们痛击了蒙蒂塞洛校队
Homecoming. senior year. We fucking massacred Monticello.
我拦截了三次触地得分的传球
I caught like three touchdown passes.
我们喝朗姆酒和可乐狂欢
Rum and cokes.
还他妈的推倒了
And we fucking tipped three of
三头耶斯格家的奶牛
Yasgur’s cows, man, right there,
就在那儿 在山顶上
At the top of that hill.
还有雪莉·利文斯通
And Shirley Livingstone,
也是在那儿 在那山顶上
Man, right there, at the top of that hill.
等一下 那是你吗
Wait a second. That was you?
曾经是
Was.
现在也没变
Is.
你说的雪莉·利文斯通
And that’s the Shirley Livingstone,
她是在兽医院工作吗
The one who works at the animal hospital?
是啊
Yeah.
哥们 我们当时还订婚了呢
We were engaged, man.
老兄 我他妈爱死这座山了
Come on, man. I love this fucking hill.
比利
Billy!
我爱这座山
I love this hill!
我们都爱她
We love this hill!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!