We ought to run you jews out of town.
你和耶斯格
You and yasgur.
我们坚决不买♥♥耶斯格家的牛奶了
We’re gonna boycott yasgur’s milk.
把他的旅馆也关了
Shut the hotel down, too.
滚出这里 你们这些嬉皮士
Get out of here, you hippie.
你真恶心 艾略特
You’re disgusting, Elliot.
你知道吗 艾略特
You know what, Elliot?
你不是唯一一个
You’re not the only…
艾略特 上帝保佑你
Elliot! God bless you.
安妮
Hi, Annie.
你绝对猜不到今天早上发生了什么
You can’t imagine what happened this morning.
-什么 -所有的房♥间都被预定了
– What? – I’m fully booked! Every room!
我的也是
Yeah, me, too.
自从赫布死后这还是头一回
For the first time since Herb died.
谢谢你 艾略特
Thank you, Elliot.
-不用谢 -谢谢你 艾略特
– You’re welcome. – Thank you, Elliot.
里面那些狗♥娘♥养♥的想弄死你吧
Those motherfuckers in there wanna fuck you up, huh?
给我的感觉是这样的
That seems to be the sense I’m getting.
你得给他们一些颜色瞧瞧 伙计
Well, you’re gonna have to carve some fucking hearts out.
在他们对你做出行动之前
Fry them on a stick over a fire pit
用棍子将他们串起来放在火坑里烤
And then sit down and eat them
然后坐下来好好享用
Before those motherfuckers do the aforesaid fucking to you!
比利
Billy
你能不能别
Can you just stop with the motherfucking
张嘴闭嘴都说操
This and motherfucking that.
拜托
Please?
-操 -没错 操
– Fuck. – Yeah. Fuck.
这真的不好应付
This could really be a down trip.
我兄弟还有他老婆已经准备反对你了
My brother and his wife, they’re getting fucking organized.
那我该怎么做
Then what should I do?
你也开始组织 召集你的支持者
Get fucking organized yourself. Rally your troops.
-我有支持者吗 -操 当然有
– Do I have troops? – Fuck, yeah.
你不是有你妈吗 她可以顶一营的人
You got your mom, don’t you? She’s a fucking battalion.
还有商会
And the chamber of commerce.
这本来就是商业活动 不是吗
This whole thing is about commerce, right?
完全正确
Right on! Right on.
我现在就去总部 再见
I’m off to HQ. At ease, men… Man.
把那群混♥蛋♥都烤了 艾略特!
Go fry those fuckers. Elliot!
我们当时在沃尔基尔
We were in Wallkill.
和朋友一起厮混 无所不为
Hanging with some friends, making the scene.
互相责骂 他们说地点挪到这了
Rapping on each other. And they said this is where it’s at.
于是我们来到这里
So we rode our thumbs up here.
你们能帮帮忙吗
Can you dig it?
艾利 帮帮忙
Elli, help.
这二位 他们想找个洞
It’s these two. They want a hole.
来埋他们的拇指
To dig their thumbs.
他们打完架后
After they hit each other
在沃尔基尔做了疯狂的事
They made a scene in Wallkill!
他们在说什么
What are they talking about?
只是想搞两张门票
Just looking to score, you know, the magic tickets.
爸爸 去拿一下音乐会的门票
Dad, get the tickets. To the festival.
好了 内尔
Okay, Neil
我们看到你顺着梯子下来了
We can see you coming down the ladder now.
回到梯子的第一阶去
Heading back up to that first step.
但很难再回去了
But it’s adequate to get back up.
收到 跳下来吧
Roger. We copy. Takes a pretty good little jump.
迪莎 有什么事
Hi, Tisha. What is it?
有几个人想见你
You’ve got a couple of visitors.
你好 找我有什么事吗
Hello? What can I do for you?
-是泰伯吧 -是的
– Mr. Teichberg? – Yes.
这是47项指证
Here. That’s 47 citations.
电线 管道还有违反居民健康条例
Wiring, plumbing, health code violations.
你这地方还真够糟的
Quite a place you’ve got here.
虽然很简陋 但这是我的家
It’s humble, but it’s home.
而且不仅仅是个住所
Away from home, I mean.
还违反了14项消防规范
And here’s 14 more fire code.
你已经违反太多的居住规范了
You’re way over the occupancy limits.
你有五天时间来付清罚款以及修理
You’ve got five days to pay up and repair
不然我们就会永久性的关闭这个地方
Or else we’re shutting you down for good.
过得愉快
Have a nice day.
你们在干什么
What’s going on?
你妈妈说把房♥子分成三部分
Your mother says we can triple our money.
我们可以挣三倍的钱
Three times the rooms.
你在开玩笑吧
You’re kidding me.
他们看上去并不介意
They don’t seem to mind.
说实话 他们很高兴这样
Honest. These people, they like it.
我这里好了 你来铺被单吧
I’m finished here, you start on the bunking.
我不知道
I don’t know.
白湖镇听上去比沃尔基尔舒服很多
White lake sounds better than Wallkill.
不要问我为什么叫它伍德斯托克
Don’t ask me why they call it Woodstock.
所有人都会开车去伍德斯托克镇
Everyone’s gonna drive to the fucking real
到那之后 估计会失望透顶
Woodstock and be really bummed when they get there.
不允许我们标指示牌
Dot’s letting us put signage up.
只因为不在高速路上
Just not on the thruway yet.
但我们正在努力
But we’re working on it.
我们希望把界限划在栅栏那块
We’re gonna want to run lines all the way back to the fence.
你能在这挖槽吗
Can you trench here?
不可以 所有的水管 电线
No, man. Everything, water pipes, juice
都只能从地面走
all the cables gotta run aboveground.
我从汉利那弄了副眼镜 给主持人
I got the specs from Hanley, for the speakers.
很酷
That’s a lot of juice.
要是亨德里克斯点起灯的话
When Hendrix lights up,
沙利文镇估计会一只鸟都不剩了
There won’t be a bird left in sullivan county.
我跟威伊.格伊还有猪农乐队谈过了
Hey, I spoke to Wavy Gravy and the Hog Farmers.
威伊 是的
Wavy? Yeah.
他的真名叫休
His real name’s Hugh.
他有80个伙计 猪农乐队
He’s got 80 freaks, the hog farmers.
他们在荒漠里里建了一个社区
They’ve got a commune in the desert.
他们比提莫西.利瑞更带劲
They drop more acid than Timothy Leary.
他们八十人下周会乘着巨型客机来这
There’s 80 of them coming in on a jumbo jet next week.
伙计 我找不到房♥间的钥匙
Hey, man, I can’t find the keys to my room.
问我妈妈吧
Ask my mom.
嘿 感觉房♥间怎么样
Hey, how’s your room?
很好 伙计
Fine, man.
-旅行帐篷 -是啊 要是有小孩来的话
– Trip tents? – Yeah, where the kids can come down…
等等 这是什么
From the trip. Wait, wait. What have you got here?
不不 不要放在这
No, no. don’t put it down there.
他和他的人很想帮你解决保安的问题
He and his people are willing to work with you on security.
他们很喜欢你的非对抗性方案
You know, they really like your non-confrontational approach.
他们称之为友好警♥察♥
You know, they wanna call it a “please force.”
我不确定费布里是否会喜欢这个称号♥
Not sure how Fabbri’s going to like that moniker.
我们依旧需要警♥察♥来维持秩序
We’re still going to need real police.
嘿 麦克 有时间吗
Hey, Mike, do you have a second?
我有点担心
I’m just feeling a little anxious.
迪莎跟你说过那些违章没有
Did Tisha tell you about these code violations?
艾略特 我正要找你
Hey, Elliot. Just the man I wanted to see.
我觉得我们得充分利用
You know, I’m getting the feeling that we’re really going
你的人际沟通能力
To be able to use your community relations skills.
我的什么能力
My what skills?
艾利 谣言已经传的沸沸扬扬了
Because, Elli, the rumors are already swirling,
我们得有个当地的代言人
And we need to put a local face on the reality here.
艾利 大家都认识你吧
And you, Elli, are a local face.
我是本地人 但是 这些违规
I’m a local face, yes, but about these violations.
方圆几里的旅馆
There’s not a hotel around for miles
都过不了审查
That could pass inspection
那些检察官 不用担心
Those inspector dudes? Don’t worry about that, Elli.
迪莎已近和我说过那些人了
Tisha told me all about those guys.
把文件给我们吧
Just give us the papers.
我们有资深律师 对吗
We’ve got some heavy lawyers. Right?
-资深律师 -好吧
– Heavy lawyers. – Right.
艾利 现在

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!