只需要再用心一点就能进戏院演出了
Only takes one extra soul to make it theater, man.
而戏剧的形式正在变革
And theater is transformation.
但是很难 需要集中精神
But it’s hard, concentrating.
在哪方面集中精神
Concentrating on?
我也不知道 我们只是饥饿
We’re just, I don’t know, hungry.
饥饿 什么意思
Hungry? As in…
总想着肚子很饿
Yeah, as in hungry, you know.
比如说 总想着吃得东西
For, like, foodstuffs.
你有土豆或是瓜子之类的东西吗
You don’t have any potatoes or sunflower seeds or anything?
-我可以给你一些特别的大♥麻♥ -没有
– I can barter some very special grass. – No.
我和大♥麻♥的事 你不会想知道的
Me and grass, you don’t want to know.
但我可以看看能不能从我妈那偷点什么
But let me see what l can steal from my Mom
你们可以在第一场演出后付钱
And you guys can pay us after the first show.
要不还是算了吧
Or not, I guess.
前排位子 老兄 给你免费
Front row seats, man. On the house, for you.
我无聊 我无聊 我无聊
I’m bored! I’m bored! I’m bored!
那房♥子是我们的 也不是他的
That house was ours, not his.
可是他办的贷款
But he took out that mortgage,
现在他妻子拿着所有的钱
And now his wife has all the money.
我再也无法忍♥受了 我不能 我不能
I can’t take it any longer! I can’t! I can’t!
丢下我吧 让我一个人待着 我忍♥不了了
Please throw me out, just throw me out! I can’t take it!
-你好 -好啊 艾略特
– Hello? – Hey, Elliot.
史蒂芬 你怎么大老远打电♥话♥过来
Steven, hi. What are you doing calling long distance?
我刚交了保释金
I just made bail.
你能相信吗 那些猪头又去打劫酒吧了
The pigs raided the bar again. Can you believe it?
你真该回来
But you should come back.
我觉得我们还会去游♥行♥的
I think we’re going to have another riot.
来这吧 我们可以在白湖镇游♥行♥啊
Come up here. You can start a riot here in White Lake.
这会很刺♥激♥的
It would be wild.
我只是打电♥话♥问候一下
I was just calling, you know.
纽约没有你就没那么有趣了
New York hasn’t been as much fun without you.
我是说 不是萧条了
I mean, it hasn’t been as depressing,
只是乐趣少了
But, you know, in a fun way.
所以我和马克斯和那个画商合作了
So, me and Marcus, we’re hitching a ride with the art dealer.
还记得他吗
Do you remember him?
-那个收集娃娃的人 -对啊
– The one with the doll collection? – Mmm-hmm. Yeah.
我们打算搬去旧金山 想加入吗
We’re moving to San Francisco, man. You wanna join?
艾略特 还在吗
Elliot? You there?
我还在
Yeah, I’m still here.
谢谢你的来电 很高兴听到你的声音
Hey, thanks for the call. It’s good to hear your voice.
到那后一定要打给我
And drop me a line when you get there, okay?
好的
Okay.
[游泳池]
艾利 灌木丛中有东西在动
Elli. There’s something moving in the bushes!
[赌场]
-藏好 老兄 -比利
– Take cover, man. – Billy.
-怎么回事 -我们被包围了 老兄
– What is it? – We’re surrounded, man.
你感觉不到吗
Can’t you feel it?
这就像无线电坏了之后
It’s like, when the radio was busted,
我们炸死了该死的中士
And we fragged that fucking sergeant,
所以他们把我们留在这荒僻的地方
so then they just leave us out here.
但必须有人回去呼叫空中支援
But someone’s gotta go back and call in air support,
因为我得陪着奥康纳
‘Cause I gotta stay with O’Connor.
他失去了双脚
He doesn’t have any feet, man.
没事的 比利
It’s okay, Billy.
办公室的无线电还能用
The radio’s working in the office.
我可以从那呼叫 你来掩护我 好吗
I can call from there. And you can cover me, right?
而且我还能跟着小队进行侦查
And I’ll do some recon with the squad,
他们会派遣增援部队来的
They can send up some reinforcements,
无线台不会发现我的
And the vc will never see me.
我可以找人来协调好
And I can call in the coordinates.
你究竟在说什么 艾略特
What the fuck you talking about, Elliot?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
我以为我在配合你演戏或是别的什么
I thought maybe I could be in your flashback or something.
这会让你好过一些
If it made you feel any better.
你人真好
That’s cool.
你还好吧
You all right?
[越南 57-68 西贡 ]
哥们 我糟透了
Man, I am fucked up.
你觉得他们在弗吉尼亚给的药能吃吗
You think I should take those pills they gave me at the VA?
真应该吃那些狗屁药
I should probably just take those fucking pills,
但那样我就会整天瞌睡
But then I just sleep all the time,
接着就是一连串该死的噩梦 妈的
And then there’s the fucking nightmares. Fuck.
-从没想过我最终会回到这里 -我也是
– Never thought l’d end up back here. – Me neither.
我在想 也许我该再去旅行一次
I’m thinking, maybe I should do another tour.
听起来不是个好主意
That doesn’t sound like such a good idea.
在越南的时候 我非常正常
Over in ‘Nam, I’m fucking normal.
知道我在说什么吗
Do you know what I’m saying?
你真该去参军
Hey, you should join up.
-我吗 -对
– Me? – Yeah.
不 就算我愿意他们也不会要我
No. They wouldn’t take me even if I wanted.
-为什么 -我是平足
– Yeah? – Flat feet.
对了 脚
Right. Feet.
妈的
Fuck.
-你一点也不正常 艾略特 -没错
– Yeah, you’re not fucking normal, Elliot. – No.
我觉得也是
I guess not.
我只知道我们被困在这了
All I know is we’re fucking surrounded here.
吃吧
Eat.
[沃尔基尔投票限制太空时代的摇滚节]
[市长:嬉皮在这不受欢迎]
谢谢你 艾略特
Thank you, Elliot.
感谢你为我们画的幕布
For the backdrops you painted for all of us.
所有人都很喜欢那颜色
Everybody loves the colors.
就像曼陀罗花一样 事实上并不像
It’s like a mandala. Actually, it’s not like a mandala.
那颜色 更像M&M豆
Well, the colors, it’s more like m&m’s.
不用客气 戴夫
You’re welcome, Dev.
大伙想吃点什么 炖品吗
Hey, you guys want some? Cholent?
还是下次吧
Maybe next time.
不必了 没关系
No, I’m cool.
上面写了什么
Hey, man, what’s up with this?
那音乐节 当地人否决掉了
The festival. The locals killed it.
他们做了限制
They pulled the permit.
在沃尔基尔
In Wallkill?
-沃尔基尔的人都不同意 -怎么会这样
– The Wallkillians killed it. – Bummer, man.
我们还期待着搞几张票去看呢
We were all hoping to score some tickets and go over for it.
本来挺好的 强·贝茨
Could have been beautiful. Joan Baez,
伟大的死亡 那个谁
Grateful Dead, The Who.
可能还有狄伦
Maybe even Dylan.
对啊 狄伦
Yeah, Dylan.
狄伦
Dylan.
可以给我看下那张报纸吗
Can I get that paper for a sec?
有什么问题吗 艾略特
Is everything all right, Elliot?
接线员
Operator.
你好 爱丽丝
Hi, Alice.
能帮我接通伍德斯托克
Can you connect me with something called the
投资公♥司♥吗
Woodstock Ventures
在纽约市 找一位叫迈克尔·朗的先生
In New York city,a gentleman by the name of Michael Lang.
艾利 你拿床单做什么
Elli! What is this with the sheets?
你觉得它像什么 我正在草坪上弄个大十字
What does it look like? I’m making a big cross on the lawn!
用干净的床单 杰克 咱儿子疯了
With the clean sheets? Jake, our boy’s gone crazy!
居然在我们的地上搞三K党集♥会♥
Making a Ku Klux Klan rally on our property!
-不是 这样他们才能找到我们 -谁
– No, it’s so they can find us. – Who?
-哥们 很高兴见到你 -你好
– Hey, man. Good to see you. – Hi.
你不记得我了吗 艾利
You don’t remember me, Elli?
-我们认识吗 -第73街的本森赫
– Do we know each other? – Bensonhurst, 73rd street.
在你家旁边那个街道 咱们还玩过垒球
I lived down the street from you, man. We played stickball.
我是迈克尔·朗 你是艾利·泰伯
I’m Michael Lang, you’re Elli Teichberg.
-好像有点印象 -泰伯夫人
– Yeah, yeah, I kind of remember, yeah. – Mrs. Teichberg.
-我是你的邻居迈克尔 -不要这样
– Hey, it’s Michael, from the neighborhood. – Excuse me.
你们 穿好衣服 我们有客人来了
You! Cover your parts! We have company!
到仓库里去 快进去 所有人都进去
In the barn. Get in the barn! All of you! in!
-快进去 -太棒了
– Get inside! – Far out.
-我们终于到了 -是啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!